Buy her shoes, and she must marry you

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Buy her shoes, and she must marry you

Post by MrMan »

I don't really have a dog in this fight, since I'm married to a woman I met in Indonesia, but I've thought about writing a book on finding a wife, and maybe opening a kind of match-making café and tourist business. I probably won't do the latter. But I'm still interested in this sort of thing.

And so someone posted something about Bebots Only a while back, so I've looked at some of the videos. Basically, there is this guy in the Philippines who used to live in the US. He finds girls who look like they are in high school, but I suppose they are probably 18 or 19, college Freshman age, and tries to match them up with men from the US through a website and online videos. The videos are usually like watching paint dry. A man online sends money and he takes the girl out with the money, buys her some electronics, or a man flies in and he goes around with the guy and introduces him to a lot of girls. 'Bebot' is the name of a Black Eyed Peas song, and apparently it means 'hot chick' or 'babe' in Tagalog. His videos show him interviewing these young girls to join his program which involves American men paying for junk and meals for them. He pressures the girls to be active online on his site.

I have poked around a bit on several videos, and this is my impression. In the videos, you hear him talk constantly. He interviews girls and doesn't get them to open up and talk about anything relevant for a man trying to find a wife. You'd think he'd get them to say they are looking for a good husband who they can love with all their heart and stay with forever and the kind of man they want. But it's just him talking and flirting with these girls who look like they are in high school. The girls spend a lot of time typing on their cell phones. They are all reasonable attractive, and a few I saw were real lookers, the kind of girl a high school senior or college freshman would go for.

The videos are kind of boring, but sometimes, the presenter is so annoying, it's almost entertaining to watch. Here is a video that is a part of a series that I listened to while doing some work on my PC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsW8O_b ... 2107326541

Basically, this heft older guy from Hawaii has taken a bunch of girls out, as a group, and one on one. He's super shy. The camera guy who owns the business talks constantly. He tells this girl that she was a nobody before joining his program. He guilt trips her that she needs to say she's dating this older guy on her Facebook status because he bought her shoes. He guilt trips her that she has to 'sacrifice' and not be like the girls who just took the stuff and didn't date or marry the man. I wonder if the customer is sitting there listening to him tell the girl that being with him is a 'sacrifice.' Who'd want a wife that doesn't love him back? Her mom told her to be back at 11. He's forcing her to stay out later. She may not be able to afford cab fair or a safe way home, and he picked her up in his car.

I also wonder what kind of man would go for this strategy to find a wife-- spend lots of money for this guy on the video to eat out, but food, clothes, shoes, and go to big dinners to feed disinterested teenagers who sit there typing on their cell phones?

And why does he go for girls that look like little kids? Don't Filippinas try to marry around 23 to 25? I don't get the desire an older man would have for a woman that still looks like a girl? Does 3 years make a difference? The early 20's is a woman's prime for looks, IMO. Are they likely to lose their virginity during that short time? I'd imagine at 23, when her friends start marrying, a Filippina would be seriously looking and not just plugging away on her cell phone.

I don't see why men would go for this sort of thing. It's like being a middle class sugar daddy without any of the carnal side benefits. I saw on the channel that the business had one marriage. The girl was gorgeous, but the man was reasonably young, and they seemed like a reasonable match just looking at them. But who would want videos of their wife accepting all these gifts from men with the camera man spouting this junk off at the mouth all over YouTube if they did have a successful match?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Buy her shoes, and she must marry you

Post by drealm »

I'm not interested in Asia, but I am open to the idea of using a dating service in general. I have not had any luck with approaching women directly and I don't have much time to stay anywhere for a while. I'm also willing to explore unconventional methods to meet women such as "dateren". Where 100% of current dating agencies/sites fall flat is they refuse to straight out ask a woman if she's a virgin. The only service I know of to offer virgin women was this and from judging the website it looks unprofessional and may even be a scam. I think tastes are somewhat relative. I won't have sex with underage girls for legal reasons, but if legalities weren't an issue my first choice is to date underage women in the 15-16 age range. This makes me an ebophile according to modern whatever..
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

drealm, are there any laws against going overseas and actually legally marrying a 16-year-old? That wouldn't be what I'd want to do, but I'm sure all of us have ancestors who married at that age in ages past. The thing is with teenagers, is that they don't stay teenagers forever. A lot of young people grow into their personality, and in their teenage years, they can be spoiled and hard to deal with.

If you wanted to date virgins, you could use the 'site' command on a google search. For example your search could be
"site:datingsite.com 'I'm a virgin' "

or whatever string of text you were looking for. Most women wouldn't advertise because it's personal, whether they are or aren't. I think Indonesians tend to be less ashamed to say they are virgins than some other ethnicities. Virginity until marriage seemed to be the norm over there when I lived there. But you aren't interested in Asia, you said.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I checked a while ago. I believe if you have a parents consent in some countries you can marry and legally consummate the bride. There was some famous actor that even did this in the US. I'm willing to compromise on age though because it's much easier for me to meet 18 or over girls. My sense is that the younger you meet a girl the more you can influence them. But none of this matters in practical terms. I'm very far away from getting a wife and I'll probably need to compromise on everything along the way. I don't know what I'll end up with.

I agree most women won't advertise being a virgin. I will keep thinking up ways to try contacting the type of women I want.