Mark & Anna Davis - What Ukrainian women are looking for

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mark & Anna Davis - What Ukrainian women are looking for

Post by jamesbond »

In this new video, Mark and Anna talk about what Ukrainian women are looking for in a man. It's very interesting, check it out! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt4AQYu0 ... ubs_digest[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Mark's wife Anna, explaining why she had a hard time meeting men for marriage while she was growing up in Ukraine. Also, she explains her experience using a marriage agency in Ukraine and this is where she met her american husband Mark. She is 25 years younger than her husband. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:Here is Mark's wife Anna, explaining why she had a hard time meeting men for marriage while she was growing up in Ukraine. Also, she explains her experience using a marriage agency in Ukraine and this is where she met her american husband Mark. She is 25 years younger than her husband. :D

I've seen this video before and there was also another video about the same couple. It's nice to see real couples like this make it work. They're both happy and a win win scenario for them both :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I don't believe this woman. She's trying to tug on men's heart-strings to marry a Ukranian girl through her agency. It's just lies to get stupid men's money. Don't believe me? Go on a tour and see all the pretty girls paid to flirt with you, but no-one will marry you - boo-hoo.