American college student view on American women and America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

American college student view on American women and America

Post by Iawesome60 »

What you are about to experience is a rare glimpse of America and the women from a young person (20 years old). I'm not going to cuss on this one. I'm giving my feelings.

First off, i'm never; EVER dating an American woman again. I'm avoiding them like the bubonic plague. If i'm attracted to one, i'm going to smack myself into sense. The majority of American women got issues. The following are:
-Unapproachable. I realized while reading Winston's info why i've always been nervous when I see an attractive American woman. They look stuck up (they are), they'll reject me (most American women reject most of their admirers), they have this vibe that if you approach them something bad is going to happen to you, etc. Rejection IS going to happen, but it's higher with American women. American women do have this shield around them and I noticed it with over 50%+ of the women of my college. Nervousness comes from the look that American women have.
-Easily turned off by men. American women get approached by many guys and I know at least one of the guys has to have the combination of looks and personality. Somehow, they get turned off (making them picky).
-Stubborn as a bull. If they're in a bad relationship, they break up with the guy, then go back out with him. Sometimes multiple times. If it isn't working, you need to give up. So, why do you keep dating a guy that keeps hurting you? American women are also stubborn because when one guy does bad, they think that all guys suck. They don't realize that the nice guys were trying to talk to her, but she brushed them off for some reason. Another thing that angers me is when they say something like "I would date you, but you're too nice." Come on, man!
-Selfish. They want the man to do everything and they want you for your money.

It's difficult to find a beautiful woman in this country. The women that do come to me are unattractive because they are heavy set, have messed up skin, have messed up teeth, unattractive face (eyes, teeth, etc), unattractive hair style, etc. I AM not lowering my standards because I believe you should date someone that is attractive on the outside and on the inside. There is a lack of quality dating options in America.

There are more single men than single women. It is evident in my college because most women I tried or hinted that I was interested; there was another guy trying to hint he was interested. That sucks when you find out you have competition. I don't want to do things in competition. That is another reason why i'm avoiding American women. It may be more than one guy trying to show he is interested :( .

I wanted to talk about America. Everything is higher in America. The debt, costs of living, health care, food, the prison population, the rate of mental illness, crime, unemployment, the rate of rejection, obesity, etc. Something needs to be tweaked where these problems are minimized or completely gone. People are dealing with issues in America and America will bring the worst out of people. I wish I can move out one day.

I wanted to talk about mental illness. That is where bullying comes into play. I noticed in America that there is a HIGH rate of verbal and physical bullying (news, experiences, etc). People bully other people because they are insecure about themselves and they're trying to pick on others to make themselves feel good. Insecurity=mental illness. The American men and women that bully people need to evaluate themselves to see what is wrong with them. They're probably too disturbed to do that.

I wanted to talk more about American women. The attractive American women never come to men (especially nice guys). They have this "oh you're the guy, you're supposed to make the first move." Man, there needs to be equality. It should be either way.

This is what i've noticed about American women and America. If America was tweaked in thousands of ways (the political system, the costs of things, the food that makes people obese, having an equal class, etc), America would be a better place to live. The women would be WAY diferent.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American college student view on American women and Amer

Post by jamesbond »

Iawesome60 wrote:-Unapproachable. I realized while reading Winston's info why i've always been nervous when I see an attractive American woman. They look stuck up (they are), they'll reject me (most American women reject most of their admirers), they have this vibe that if you approach them something bad is going to happen to you, etc.

Rejection IS going to happen, but it's higher with American women. American women do have this shield around them and I noticed it with over 50%+ of the women of my college. Nervousness comes from the look that American women have.

-Easily turned off by men. American women get approached by many guys and I know at least one of the guys has to have the combination of looks and personality. Somehow, they get turned off (making them picky).

There are more single men than single women. It is evident in my college because most women I tried or hinted that I was interested; there was another guy trying to hint he was interested. That sucks when you find out you have competition. I don't want to do things in competition. That is another reason why i'm avoiding American women. It may be more than one guy trying to show he is interested :( .

I wanted to talk more about American women. The attractive American women never come to men (especially nice guys). They have this "oh you're the guy, you're supposed to make the first move." Man, there needs to be equality. It should be either way.
Good points. Women in America have the upper hand in dating, so they are going to use that to their advantage. I even see repulsive looking women dating good looking guys and morbidly obese women dating guys who are in shape! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The standards are comically low for most American men these days. Some of those fat bossy types are pure trash too with terrible self entitled attitudes. I don't really care much about it. If your average American male is brainwashed in this fashion and chooses to stick with the fatty "herd" instead of exploring far superior options that's their choice. If you ask most men about this they will get defensive or regurgitate some nonsense about America being the best or some other tripe.

Let them wallow in the fat.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

These observations about AW are what I have experience also. A man can truly begin living only after these truths are realized. Indeed, America has some very serious problems and when you add in the awful women in here it is a miracle more men dont go insane. The best decision a man can make is to avoid these horrible beasts and make a life that can bring you the happiness you deserve by finding women overseas regardless of the type of relationship you seek.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:What you are about to experience is a rare glimpse of America and the women from a young person (20 years old). I'm not going to cuss on this one. I'm giving my feelings.

First off, i'm never; EVER dating an American woman again. I'm avoiding them like the bubonic plague. If i'm attracted to one, i'm going to smack myself into sense. The majority of American women got issues. The following are:
-Unapproachable. I realized while reading Winston's info why i've always been nervous when I see an attractive American woman. They look stuck up (they are), they'll reject me (most American women reject most of their admirers), they have this vibe that if you approach them something bad is going to happen to you, etc. Rejection IS going to happen, but it's higher with American women. American women do have this shield around them and I noticed it with over 50%+ of the women of my college. Nervousness comes from the look that American women have.
-Stubborn as a bull. If they're in a bad relationship, they break up with the guy, then go back out with him. Sometimes multiple times. If it isn't working, you need to give up. So, why do you keep dating a guy that keeps hurting you? American women are also stubborn because when one guy does bad, they think that all guys suck. They don't realize that the nice guys were trying to talk to her, but she brushed them off for some reason. Another thing that angers me is when they say something like "I would date you, but you're too nice." Come on, man!
-Selfish. They want the man to do everything and they want you for your money.

It's difficult to find a beautiful woman in this country. The women that do come to me are unattractive because they are heavy set, have messed up skin, have messed up teeth, unattractive face (eyes, teeth, etc), unattractive hair style, etc. I AM not lowering my standards because I believe you should date someone that is attractive on the outside and on the inside. There is a lack of quality dating options in America.

I wanted to talk about America. Everything is higher in America. The debt, costs of living, health care, food, the prison population, the rate of mental illness, crime, unemployment, the rate of rejection, obesity, etc. Something needs to be tweaked where these problems are minimized or completely gone. People are dealing with issues in America and America will bring the worst out of people. I wish I can move out one day.

I wanted to talk about mental illness. That is where bullying comes into play. I noticed in America that there is a HIGH rate of verbal and physical bullying (news, experiences, etc). People bully other people because they are insecure about themselves and they're trying to pick on others to make themselves feel good. Insecurity=mental illness. The American men and women that bully people need to evaluate themselves to see what is wrong with them. They're probably too disturbed to do that.

This is what i've noticed about American women and America. If America was tweaked in thousands of ways (the political system, the costs of things, the food that makes people obese, having an equal class, etc), America would be a better place to live. The women would be WAY diferent.
I see that are currently residing in North Kakalaka. Yeah, dude, if you are into Black women down there, a damn lot of them are rampant with HPV, HSV, and even some with HIV. I never ever ever ever seen a fu ckin' state where Black women are so trusting in letting an unknown man drive up to them if they were walking down the street and jump into the car with him just because they don't have money and becauase the bus system is ass down there.

And a lot of them don't like to perform fellatio down there in NC. And it's the same state where those men were tried and almost convicted by a Black woman whom cried wolf on those 4-5 men.

You can keep N. Carolina. The only thing I miss there that I cannot get elsewhere was their cheap, big-ass-box of assorted fried chicken and biscuits with a myriad of sauces to dip the chicken in.

I assume you are complaining about the White women in NC? Whether you are or not, I have given you the heads-up on the Black NC women. Now the basketball is in your possession.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

American Women

Post by ErikHeaven »

American women are the same wherever you go. Where i live its the fat Wigger white women that mate with the skinny dark black men. So disgusting. The skinny white women go for the emo types or scene kids or the ghetto acting fake hood brothers. I use proper english like Malcolm x so i am always labeled as Corny or acting white. It as if being intelligent is not wanted or needed by American women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

NYS and NYC has to be the American Women Trash Bin of the World!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Women in and around the Los Angeles area are pretty terrible too. They live up to all the stereotypes and then some.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

In every measure you care to compare, North America and North American women are pure shit. Of the ones that some people may point out as good about the USA in particular, politicians and their banker owners are working diligently overtime to make sure those are taken away.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

@E Irrizarry My friend is always talking about the good black women of the south (We live in NYS) i told him recently that if they are so good then negroe why dont you have one? He never has an answer. Proves my point American Black women like most all other races of women here SUCK!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@Erik

I would have to agree. I live in DC and it is no better man. You have some real entitlement women here. I decided to take my chance in Europe. I had better success with women from Europe and the overall truth is that compared to some hardcore people who just become a single men and go their own way and proclaim women are the same everywhere (true but culture is the main factor) it would be best to marry and decent woman from somewhere else than in America.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: American Women

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven wrote:American women are the same wherever you go. Where i live its the fat Wigger white women that mate with the skinny dark black men. So disgusting. The skinny white women go for the emo types or scene kids or the ghetto acting fake hood brothers. I use proper english like Malcolm x so i am always labeled as Corny or acting white. It as if being intelligent is not wanted or needed by American women.
You're right, but it always defaults to talking about Black women because these topics yield into that topic. LMAO
I don't have as much experience with White American women because I always foresee them calling the cops on me while I'm sleeping for an hour after boning her waking up to two cops flashing their high-jouled flashlights into my eyes asking for my ID "because a lady called saying she found you in her bed and you broke in here".

I had that embedded in my mind since my late adolescence, and it has helped me to avoid jail time. I f***ed White women before, but they were the wigger ones. The straight up ones ..f**k no...they have the upper hand if they decided to become cute and cry wolf.

And I even f***ed regular and wigger White Canadian girls a lotttttttt more than White American girls and they don't call the police for shit because they aren't on that American/Rosewood-Florida-"he raped me" type of pseudo plead for help.

You should remain acting proper, and you should remain conversing in proper English. YOu will be rewarded in a foreign country..especially by the upper echelon of that respective society abroad!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:@Erik

I would have to agree. I live in DC and it is no better man. You have some real entitlement women here. I decided to take my chance in Europe. I had better success with women from Europe and the overall truth is that compared to some hardcore people who just become a single men and go their own way and proclaim women are the same everywhere (true but culture is the main factor) it would be best to marry and decent woman from somewhere else than in America.
I thought you live in MD (even though it's right by DC).

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

@E-Irizarry,

I do live in MD I mean the WASH DC Metro Area.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:What you are about to experience is a rare glimpse of America and the women from a young person (20 years old). I'm not going to cuss on this one. I'm giving my feelings.

You can keep N. Carolina. The only thing I miss there that I cannot get elsewhere was their cheap, big-ass-box of assorted fried chicken and biscuits with a myriad of sauces to dip the chicken in.

I assume you are complaining about the White women in NC? Whether you are or not, I have given you the heads-up on the Black NC women. Now the basketball is in your possession.

E Irizarry, so you only miss that big ass box of chicken and biscuits? Ha ha. LMAO! :lol: