Why do American women never flirt with men?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Why do American women never flirt with men?

Post by rome86 »

http://gawker.com/5686664/american-wome ... t-flirting

which countries do we have women flirt with men ?
hello
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

from my experiences it's ITALY, FRANCE, MEXICO. physical flirtatious women are definitely mexican women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Philippines, especially the City of Cebu is the flirt capital of the world. Try it for yourself.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Haven't been down to Brazil in 10 years but when I visited, the Brazilian women flirted big time. In many countries, the women are the ones that travel from the smaller towns to go work in the big cities. This seemed to be the case. Sure seemed like there were a lot more women in Rio then men. You'd get looks and flirtation around every corner!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Haven't been down to Brazil in 10 years but when I visited, the Brazilian women flirted big time. In many countries, the women are the ones that travel from the smaller towns to go work in the big cities. This seemed to be the case. Sure seemed like there were a lot more women in Rio then men. You'd get looks and flirtation around every corner!
I have heard other guys say the same thing about the women in Brazil. One guy said, he never had a woman flirt with him in his life, until he traveled to Brazil. He is from the US and is in his 40's. His exact words were, "not only is Brazil another country, it's like a whole different planet." He said women flirted with him in bookstores, grocery stores and in shopping malls. This stuff does not happen in the US!

He also said, it seemed as if there were
a lot more single women than men in Brazil. Maybe this explains why the women are friendly towards men. There just aren't enough men in their country. Now I need to get my ass down there and check it out! :D

Not only are women in Brazil friendly, there are also some of the most beautiful women on the earth! Just check out the Brazilan women below! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgHj50p ... BB&index=4[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on January 7th, 2011, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Brazilian girls are number 2 on my list for the best women in the world, number 1 being Eastern Europe of course. Brazilian women look extremely hot, natural, flirtatious and playful. I don't speak Portuguese, how is their knowledge of English?

I also heard Americans get kidnapped in Brazil, how truthful is that?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Out of 240 countries, US women are almost tied for last place when it comes to flirting with men a recent study shows."

Also from this article: "Spain tops the table, just ahead of Poland, Dominican Republic, Italy and Argentina. Latin countries (speaking either Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) occupy eight of the top 10 places."

Here is another interesting piece from this article: "Women in Anglo-Saxon countries are generally far less flirtatious than those in Latin ones. 'Maybe it is their Puritan heritage', says Lloyd Price the director of the study."

Here is the link for the article: http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

American women don't flirt with men because they have been indoctrinated to think that by being friendly to you she is making herself open to being raped and taken advantage of its so silly, American women and men have been trained to be extremely paranoid and fearful.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

jamesbond wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Haven't been down to Brazil in 10 years but when I visited, the Brazilian women flirted big time. In many countries, the women are the ones that travel from the smaller towns to go work in the big cities. This seemed to be the case. Sure seemed like there were a lot more women in Rio then men. You'd get looks and flirtation around every corner!
I have heard other guys say the same thing about the women in Brazil. One guy said, he never had a woman flirt with him in his life, until he traveled to Brazil. He is from the US and is in his 40's. His exact words were, "not only is Brazil another country, it's like a whole different planet." He said women flirted with him in bookstores, grocery stores and in shopping malls. This stuff does not happen in the US!

He also said, it seemed as if there were
a lot more single women than men in Brazil. Maybe this explains why the women are friendly towards men. There just aren't enough men in their country. Now I need to get my ass down there and check it out! :D

Not only are women in Brazil friendly, there are also some of the most beautiful women on the earth! Just check out the Brazilan women below! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmgHj50p ... BB&index=4[/youtube]
The gender ratio in some Brazilian cities is 11 women to 1 man! Its interesting to see how sexual deprivation effects a woman's behavior. Honestly, I don't know how the hookers there can make any money, they must be starving.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

that's unheard of where in Brazil is there a 11-1 female/male ratio? I can't tell if you're exaggerating or being serious
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

well-informed wrote:that's unheard of where in Brazil is there a 11-1 female/male ratio? I can't tell if you're exaggerating or being serious
Sorry, I was wrong.

It seems there is a gender inbalance in Bahia Province in Brazil. It has the most single women in the country. The city of Recife has 12 women for every man.

http://eyesonbrazil.wordpress.com/2009/ ... gle-women/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:"Out of 240 countries, US women are almost tied for last place when it comes to flirting with men a recent study shows."

Also from this article: "Spain tops the table, just ahead of Poland, Dominican Republic, Italy and Argentina. Latin countries (speaking either Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese) occupy eight of the top 10 places."

Here is another interesting piece from this article: "Women in Anglo-Saxon countries are generally far less flirtatious than those in Latin ones. 'Maybe it is their Puritan heritage', says Lloyd Price the director of the study."

Here is the link for the article: http://blog.badoo.com/flirtation-study- ... -women-fl/
I don't get why Ecuador women would be as unflirtatious as American women are. That's strange. What happened to their "Latin attitude"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
I don't get why Ecuador women would be as unflirtatious as American women are. That's strange. What happened to their "Latin attitude"?
A guess: Lots of pure indigenous still in Ecuador. They tend to be spiritually oriented, and not, shall we say, terribly attractive by western lights. In any case, not at all Latin in disposition and temperament.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
A guess: Lots of pure indigenous still in Ecuador. They tend to be spiritually oriented, and not, shall we say, terribly attractive by western lights. In any case, not at all Latin in disposition and temperament.
I do not trust the gawker.com chart. From my personal experience, women in Mexico are way more flirtatious than U.S. women. The chart, however, shows only a slight difference.

Indigenous women do flirt, but in different ways. They tend to smile, blush, look away, and then giggle. Or they might gently look you in the eyes for a long time and give you a sweet, mysterious smile. This is not the more aggressive type of hands-on flirting typical of the mestizos, but it's flirting nonetheless, except more modest and less hands-on. :wink: This was how I've been flirted with by several very cute indigenous girls in southern Mexico. This kind of gentle hands-off flirting really melts your heart! :P

When I first got out of the U.S. matrix, I was shocked that women would actually flirt with me - because before that, I had never been flirted with in the U.S. I never thought women could possibly act like that towards me! Sad but true. In the U.S., I would not repel girls, but they would be strictly platonic and non-romantic with me. Anything beyond that would have been equivalent to mortal sin.

Now I do get flirted with in the U.S., but too late. :D One of the first girls to have flirted with me is now my novia.
joe
Freshman Poster

Post by joe »

I used to think the same about Ecuador years ago. But after I traveled to Ecuador I realized that the women are very friendly and open. The women arent as flirtatious as in colombia and brazil, (this is mostly due to their spiritual religious culture---and also many of them are shy due to a mostly introverted society) but when you get to know them they are very friendly, humble and open to dating/hanging out with American men.

Just because the women aren't wild and flirtatious doesn't mean they don't like American guys, it's simply a cultural thing. They aren't as extroverted as other girls. But many of them do dig American guys, as ive met many who are dating American guys.

However, the difference with American women is not only are they mostly non-flirtatious (and this has more to due with paranoia than with spirituality) but they are mostly stuck-up, concieted and very picky.

So i'd rather date the shy, introverted girl who is humble and down to earth any day over a stuck up snob whether or not she flirts or not.

A good site that talks alot about the cultural attributes of foreign women is:
http://www.MyForeignLady.com

And I agree with Winston and the other guys on this forum who believe that Foreign Women are simply better. It's the truth
Hey guys!