A lot of young American women seem to be asexual

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

A lot of young American women seem to be asexual

Post by GoingAwol »

I have noticed that almost anytime I flirt with young American women or introduce any amount of sexual innuendo into conversations they get angry and call me a creep (or something similar) or completely disengage and stop talking to me. It's like they aren't interested in having sexual polarity with a man at all. Just to give an example, I recently talked to a woman who was in her late 20s (I'm 30) and I noticed she had a picture where she was wearing animal print and she looked damn good in it, so I mentioned that in conversation. I said "You look sexy in animal print" and that got me a bitchy response followed by the silent treatment. I don't understand American women at all. If they hate male sexuality so much they shouldn't date or talk to men. Men are sexual; it's who we are. One of the main differences I notice about foreign women is they don't have an unnatural aversion to men acting like men. American women are f***ing weird and they try to act like men are weird for being normal and being sexually interested in women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A lot of young American women seem to be asexual

Post by Yohan »

In USA and in UK too the dating scene is totally broken, regardless if face to face or by internet. There is an unhealthy atmosphere of rampant feminism, deep mistrust and open hate - to approach any female makes no sense and is even risky, as you never know how this woman will react - maybe even a group of her mangina boyfriends will show up and you will find yourself a few days later waking up in a hospital.

It is a little bit better in non-English speaking countries in Continental Europe. There is less hate and mistrust and the legal situation is also better balanced. However I can tell you, just a little bit better, not so much better - believe me.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GoingAwol wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 8:50 am
I have noticed that almost anytime I flirt with young American women or introduce any amount of sexual innuendo into conversations they get angry and call me a creep (or something similar) or completely disengage and stop talking to me. It's like they aren't interested in having sexual polarity with a man at all. Just to give an example, I recently talked to a woman who was in her late 20s (I'm 30) and I noticed she had a picture where she was wearing animal print and she looked damn good in it, so I mentioned that in conversation. I said "You look sexy in animal print" and that got me a bitchy response followed by the silent treatment. I don't understand American women at all. If they hate male sexuality so much they shouldn't date or talk to men. Men are sexual; it's who we are. One of the main differences I notice about foreign women is they don't have an unnatural aversion to men acting like men. American women are f***ing weird and they try to act like men are weird for being normal and being sexually interested in women.
I am a more conservative type guy. I am married now, but when I was single, I didn't make sexually charged comments to women. I did not call them 'sexy.' Now, I talk to my wife like that, and a lot more extreme, when we are alone. I'll use double-entendres in Indonesian, too. Often, she'll give me a little attitude, too. Occasionally, if she is in the right mood, she might respond positively. She's from Asia.

Maybe some slutty girls would respond positively to this if the man's looks are incredibly appealing to them. One Indonesian co-worker told the other ladies that this white man, when he was younger and used to work there was so good looking that he'd make a woman's panties drop instantly to the floor just by looking at him. She was kind of crude when talking to the other women. But just like we see a woman and think 'wow!' and see another girl and think she's kind of cute. Maybe if you met a woman who considered you incredibly good looking, who was also kind of slutty, she might go for that kind of talk.

Why don't you be a gentleman instead, get to know a woman a bit. You can still be playful and flirt a little without making it overtly sexual. That is something you could do if you wanted to date a girl instead of just trying to pick a girl up to take back to your apartment immediately. 'Nice girls' probably aren't going to go for the heavily sexually charged conversation.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@GoingAwol This is an April fool's joke right? :o
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women tend to be uptight and prudish when it comes to anything sexual. Winston has talked about this in the past when he first went overseas and saw how different foreign women were when it came to flirting.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

jamesbond wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 8:17 pm
Winston has talked about this in the past when he first went overseas and saw how different foreign women were when it came to flirting.
That was like 20 years ago :|
GoingAwol wrote:
anytime I flirt with young American women
There's your problem, under 25 they are oversexed to the point of exhaustion. Hit on daily the last thing they want to confront during a conversation is sudden hinting from an average man they would filter out on apps like tinder or a sugar daddy service. With it being so effortless for young women they'll think you're already expecting sex with them.
GoingAwol wrote:
that got me a bitchy response followed by the silent treatment.
What's going through their heads is you're too lame and also too old or not attractive enough for a one night stand. With those that see you as a possible boyfriend you should still keep it short, flirting with women under 25 or even 30 is a waste of time. They are not usually looking for personality at that age or prioritizing it above their other demands. Unless they are very intelligent they won't have anything funny or interesting to say like an older woman with a better understanding of men might.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I am coming to realize that people are very disconnected from the topic of sex and reproduction. My posts on Facebook get deleted by group mods and I am getting kicked from their groups.

What I talk about is polygamy, marriage, making love, childbirth, etc. Granted, I do talk about teen marriage. But if a minor gets married by consulting her parents and a judge, and they all approve of the man, I don't see how a minor getting married is such an emotionally charged subject.

Even @Winston doesn't want me talking about underage girls. This is unreasonable. Yes, promoting having sex with underage girls without being married is morally wrong, because it's illegal. But I am not promoting that. I am promoting lawful marriage with an underage girl.

I am very frustrated with people. Seriously, it IS as though people are asexual.

Why can't people acknowledge that they have a reproductive system that needs to be put to use? They think they don't need sex or something. What causes a person to be so distanced from who they are (a sexual being)? How have people come to believe that sex is evil or taboo to talk about?

I want to help people become maximally sexually active and reproductive, instead of doing drugs, eating junk food, smoking, drinking, etc. I believe in polygamy and I made a trip to Short Creek just recently. Someone called me a pedophile in the grocery store in front of many people, due to my belief that sexually mature girls (14+) should be married. And there were many haters online and some more in person. I don't see how expressing a desire for young girls is crazy. Parents should feel grateful to have such a man who is so in touch with nature and his sexuality, in their community. It should make you feel happy as a parent that a good man is near and wants to formally date your daughter.

I have such a great feeling inside me. I want to make love and give great pleasure to females. I want to help girls become sexually active and give birth successfully through eating the proper diet which causes childbirth to be pain-free, and actually a great joy.

The other day, a young woman looked me in the face and eyes three different times when she was leaving the restaurant. She did not smile at all, but she may have been too shy to. Maybe people recoil regarding sexuality because they don't know how to handle the subject. Maybe they are phobic about it. Maybe they desire to be sexually intimate and experience great sex, but they are very nervous about how to arrange it.

Maybe women feel impure sexually when they talk about sex. Maybe they want to maintain the illusion that they are a virgin and naive (no matter how old).

I don't understand why people don't understand what I understand. I am at-ease and comfortable with myself and my desires. I don't advocate anything illegal. But people "cringe" or whatever in response to what I do.

What is wrong with people?
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

MrMan wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 4:18 pm
GoingAwol wrote:
I am a more conservative type guy. I am married now, but when I was single, I didn't make sexually charged comments to women. I did not call them 'sexy.' Now, I talk to my wife like that, and a lot more extreme, when we are alone. I'll use double-entendres in Indonesian, too. Often, she'll give me a little attitude, too. Occasionally, if she is in the right mood, she might respond positively. She's from Asia.

Maybe some slutty girls would respond positively to this if the man's looks are incredibly appealing to them. One Indonesian co-worker told the other ladies that this white man, when he was younger and used to work there was so good looking that he'd make a woman's panties drop instantly to the floor just by looking at him. She was kind of crude when talking to the other women. But just like we see a woman and think 'wow!' and see another girl and think she's kind of cute. Maybe if you met a woman who considered you incredibly good looking, who was also kind of slutty, she might go for that kind of talk.

Why don't you be a gentleman instead, get to know a woman a bit. You can still be playful and flirt a little without making it overtly sexual. That is something you could do if you wanted to date a girl instead of just trying to pick a girl up to take back to your apartment immediately. 'Nice girls' probably aren't going to go for the heavily sexually charged conversation.
Don't take what I said too literally. That's just one example of one thing I have said. I simply express myself with women in the moment, and that doesn't always include making overt sexual comments but it sometimes does. Understand? My gripe is not that women won't hop in the bed with me. Not at all. My gripe is that most American women completely lack sensuality as far as I can tell. They get angry and irritated no matter how tactfully and carefully I express myself. The message I get from Americam women is that they want completely asexual conversations with me. I'm not interested in having dispassionate conversations about goals and interests with women. I can do that with guys. I want a polarized relationship with women. I want to have different sorts of interactions with them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GoingAwol wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:41 am
Don't take what I said too literally. That's just one example of one thing I have said. I simply express myself with women in the moment, and that doesn't always include making overt sexual comments but it sometimes does. Understand? My gripe is not that women won't hop in the bed with me. Not at all. My gripe is that most American women completely lack sensuality as far as I can tell. They get angry and irritated no matter how tactfully and carefully I express myself. The message I get from Americam women is that they want completely asexual conversations with me. I'm not interested in having dispassionate conversations about goals and interests with women. I can do that with guys. I want a polarized relationship with women. I want to have different sorts of interactions with them.

What do you mean by an 'asexual' conversation? Do you mean no discussion about sex, no sexual tension? Is you saying, "Your boyfriend probably would not like it if he saw us talking for so long." and she says, "I don't have a boyfriend." an example of a 'sexual' or 'polarized' bit of conversation?

For me personally, when I was single and looking, if a girl would have conversations full of sexual innuendo with a man, that was a turnoff. I was looking for the kind of girl who would not be comfortable doing that. Of course, I was looking for, and married, a virgin.

Regular flirting is a different thing.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrMan wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 9:13 am
For me personally, when I was single and looking, if a girl would have conversations full of sexual innuendo with a man, that was a turnoff. I was looking for the kind of girl who would not be comfortable doing that. Of course, I was looking for, and married, a virgin.
How old are you? Were you a virgin when you got married? Why were you looking for a virgin? Why did you go to Indonesia to find a virgin?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

GoingAwol wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:41 am
In the USA, I would not talk sexual to any female that you are not already intimate with. You can be friendly and make your intentions known without talking sexual. I agree with you that almost all American women are asexual. I see this in all ages of women. I know good looking college girls who don't date and only hang out with their friends. I know older women who don't have boyfriends and probably haven't be laid in a decade. They have been brainwashed by the feminist to be afraid of men.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:46 pm
I agree with you that almost all American women are asexual. I see this in all ages of women. I know good looking college girls who don't date and only hang out with their friends. I know older women who don't have boyfriends and probably haven't be laid in a decade.
Even those women are probably keeping multiple young guys around for the attention and using sex to get things from rich men like free rent. If they're under 65 asexual or under-sexed women are very rare in the west. How they date has changed but they're more promiscuous than ever. Many career women are never seen with boyfriends but they're getting pounded by someone on a daily basis but they do it behind closed doors. They may consider him too unattractive or too unintelligent or too much of a caveman to be seen with in public. Or they're lesbians. Very often the successful feminist women who claim to not need men used sex to get promoted to where they are. They'll only avoid men until they need their help again. Traditional dating may be dead for a lot of women but most of them are having more sex than ever.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
How old are you? Were you a virgin when you got married? Why were you looking for a virgin? Why did you go to Indonesia to find a virgin?
Yes. I am a Christian and we are not to fornicate. So I was abstaining from sex until I got married. My wife was in the same situation. I was looking for a virgin, a woman who had not become 'one flesh' with another man, no matter where I was in the world. I did not go to Indonesia thinking, "I will find an Indonesian wife." But I was living and working there when I met my wife.

I married in my late 20's. I am in my late 40's now.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

MrMan wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:17 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
Yes. I am a Christian and we are not to fornicate. So I was abstaining from sex until I got married. My wife was in the same situation. I was looking for a virgin, a woman who had not become 'one flesh' with another man, no matter where I was in the world. I did not go to Indonesia thinking, "I will find an Indonesian wife." But I was living and working there when I met my wife.

I married in my late 20's. I am in my late 40's now.
Congratulations. Do you have children?

Most men in the West can't get sex, much less find a woman who wants to get married.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 3rd, 2021, 7:11 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:46 pm
I agree with you that almost all American women are asexual. I see this in all ages of women. I know good looking college girls who don't date and only hang out with their friends. I know older women who don't have boyfriends and probably haven't be laid in a decade.
Even those women are probably keeping multiple young guys around for the attention and using sex to get things from rich men like free rent. If they're under 65 asexual or under-sexed women are very rare in the west. How they date has changed but they're more promiscuous than ever. Many career women are never seen with boyfriends but they're getting pounded by someone on a daily basis but they do it behind closed doors. They may consider him too unattractive or too unintelligent or too much of a caveman to be seen with in public. Or they're lesbians. Very often the successful feminist women who claim to not need men used sex to get promoted to where they are. They'll only avoid men until they need their help again. Traditional dating may be dead for a lot of women but most of them are having more sex than ever.
No women are undersexed in the West. They can always get laid. They don't have to have sex to get what they want today. Men are so desperate that they'll do things for women for just the honor of their presence. Sex in America is way down.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on April 4th, 2021, 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.