A lot of young American women seem to be asexual

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A lot of young American women seem to be asexual

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 12:49 pm
No women are undersexed in the West.
It would be more accurate to say no young women are undersexed in the West.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 12:49 pm
They don't have to have sex to get what they want today. Men are so desperate that they'll do things for women for just the honor of their presence. Sex in America is way down.
:shock: Sad but true
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TFM is right - people really should try sex dolls. There are funny stories about hoes trying to get the government to shut down doll brothels because they regarded them as unfair competition.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 6:28 pm
hoes trying to get the government to shut down doll brothels because they regarded them as unfair competition.
Well some of them have the personalities of soulless sex dolls.

HAVING less casual sex has impacted on women’s mental health during lockdown, doctors have warned.
https://www.thesun.ie/news/6783969/havi ... -lockdown/
Since March 2020, it has been effectively against the law to sleep with someone - unless they live in the same house.
:cry:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 12:45 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:17 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 3:34 pm
MrMan wrote:
April 2nd, 2021, 9:13 am
For me personally, when I was single and looking, if a girl would have conversations full of sexual innuendo with a man, that was a turnoff. I was looking for the kind of girl who would not be comfortable doing that. Of course, I was looking for, and married, a virgin.
How old are you? Were you a virgin when you got married? Why were you looking for a virgin? Why did you go to Indonesia to find a virgin?
Yes. I am a Christian and we are not to fornicate. So I was abstaining from sex until I got married. My wife was in the same situation. I was looking for a virgin, a woman who had not become 'one flesh' with another man, no matter where I was in the world. I did not go to Indonesia thinking, "I will find an Indonesian wife." But I was living and working there when I met my wife.

I married in my late 20's. I am in my late 40's now.
Congratulations. Do you have children?

Most men in the West can't get sex, much less find a woman who wants to get married.
Yes, I've got quite a few children.

And unless something goes horrifically wrong, and Lord willing, my wife and I are having sex tonight. She just got back from a trip, so it has been a while.

That's one of the potential benefits of the being married-- a regular supply of guilt-free sex.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:
hoes trying to get the government to shut down doll brothels because they regarded them as unfair competition.
HAVING less casual sex has impacted on women’s mental health during lockdown, doctors have warned.
Since March 2020, it has been effectively against the law to sleep with someone - unless they live in the same house.

Girls who had casual sex before Covid have been negatively affected. The history of casual sex might be at the root of their mental issues.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan wrote:
April 8th, 2021, 3:52 pm
HappyGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 7:23 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Girls who had casual sex before Covid have been negatively affected. The history of casual sex might be at the root of their mental issues.

These were also self-reports of how they felt, not always the best measure.
Flat-Antelope7927
Freshman Poster

Post by Flat-Antelope7927 »

No women are actually asexual. It's just that most men today aren't masculine enough to actually turn them on. I guarantee that these women wouldn't be asexual around a real man with actual testosterone and masculinity like me.