American college campuses are the WORST places to find a girlfriend!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American college campuses are the WORST places to find a girlfriend!

Post by Mercury »

In America, you won't find love at Starbucks. You won't find it at a library. Not at a bookstore, not at a shopping mall, not at a bar, not at a nightclub, not at a beach, and not even at a spring break party.

But the worst place any man could ever think of finding love is an American college campus. That includes local community colleges, university colleges, and graduate school campuses. And especially now that it's a capital felony under Federal law for any man to interact with a woman in a non-business manner in the United States, security at American college campuses have really been putting their foot down on male students for statutory stalking.

Compounding it farther, American college campuses have become the most violent places in the world, most of them even more dangerous than Baghdad. More than 95% of American college students today are in gangs. All American college campuses are absolutely overwhelmed and overrun by violent gangs, like the Latin Kings, MS-13, Los Zetas, the Gangster Disciples, and the most destructive and terrorist one of all, the Outlaws Motorcycle gang, which has directly perpetrated innumerable acts of terrorism worldwide, including but not limited to 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103. Dormitories are no longer safe anymore as they are common targets for shootings, homicides, robberies, and extortions. Shootings also occur day and night in classrooms, in hallways, and outdoor areas. American college campuses have themselves become a massive blight in the community. Why else do you think the music at college night at nearby bars is nothing but violent hard core rap?

Additionally to all of that, you can hear the plastic immaturity any time an American college woman speaks. Women as old as 21 acting like spoiled 5th graders. And you can tell that almost none of them have matured past 5th Grade, 8th Grade at best.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: American college campuses are the WORST places to find a girlfriend!

Post by Outcast9428 »

I agree that college campuses are terrible places to find a girlfriend.

Not sure about all the stuff regarding violent gangs though. Although I do think frats act a lot like gangs, there wasn't any homicides or robberies at the college I went to.
itieldialogue
Freshman Poster

Post by itieldialogue »

It's a shame because American college campuses used to be great places for men to meet women.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

itieldialogue wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 4:26 am
It's a shame because American college campuses used to be great places for men to meet women.
This is life at Toronto universities
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

itieldialogue wrote:

You're not gonna find love at UofT. Alumni from 2013 to 2014.

I quit university in my first year because of the feminist.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Mercer wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 5:27 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 5:23 pm
itieldialogue wrote:

You're not gonna find love at UofT. Alumni from 2013 to 2014.

I quit university in my first year because of the feminist.
That was almost a decade ago. Imagine how much worse it's gotten since then.
Toronto feminists are planning a future to make life a living hell for Canadian men
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Mercer wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 5:26 pm
If you're not a Chad jock on campus and you even glance at a woman you will get reported for harassment and permanently banned from the university.
University of Toronto is already a women's only college. Absolutely no men allowed on or within 300 feet of campus at all. All men seen on campus will be arrested for felony trespassing.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercury wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 10:35 pm
In America, you won't find love at Starbucks. You won't find it at a library. Not at a bookstore, not at a shopping mall, not at a bar, not at a nightclub, not at a beach, and not even at a spring break party.

But the worst place any man could ever think of finding love is an American college campus. That includes local community colleges, university colleges, and graduate school campuses. And especially now that it's a capital felony under Federal law for any man to interact with a woman in a non-business manner in the United States, security at American college campuses have really been putting their foot down on male students for statutory stalking.

Compounding it farther, American college campuses have become the most violent places in the world, most of them even more dangerous than Baghdad. More than 95% of American college students today are in gangs. All American college campuses are absolutely overwhelmed and overrun by violent gangs, like the Latin Kings, MS-13, Los Zetas, the Gangster Disciples, and the most destructive and terrorist one of all, the Outlaws Motorcycle gang, which has directly perpetrated innumerable acts of terrorism worldwide, including but not limited to 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, and the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103. Dormitories are no longer safe anymore as they are common targets for shootings, homicides, robberies, and extortions. Shootings also occur day and night in classrooms, in hallways, and outdoor areas. American college campuses have themselves become a massive blight in the community. Why else do you think the music at college night at nearby bars is nothing but violent hard core rap?

Additionally to all of that, you can hear the plastic immaturity any time an American college woman speaks. Women as old as 21 acting like spoiled 5th graders. And you can tell that almost none of them have matured past 5th Grade, 8th Grade at best.
Dont know what the hell kind of college you went to, but I went to American River College in Sacramento, and that school isn't dangerous, lol way too many white liberals and shit. Not once did I ever encounter a thug at that school, not one. There were a few at my high school but even then they weren't like the ones you brought up. College campuses aren't that threatening as far as violence goI doubt MS-13 would even bother with college. Why would they even need that shit for?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 8:31 am
Mercury wrote:

Dont know what the hell kind of college you went to, but I went to American River College in Sacramento, and that school isn't dangerous, lol way too many white liberals and shit. Not once did I ever encounter a thug at that school, not one. There were a few at my high school but even then they weren't like the ones you brought up. College campuses aren't that threatening as far as violence goI doubt MS-13 would even bother with college. Why would they even need that shit for?
I take it you went there in the late 1990s/early 2000s. In America, all college campuses as of the 2010s are nothing but dangerous, gang and drug infested, overrun by violence, shootings, armed robberies, carjackings in broad daylight, not to mention the violent gangbanger music (what they call "hip hop" to make it look innocent or benign) at every single nearby bar on College Night, which results in more shootings, fights, brawls, and illegal drugs. America's entire millennial and post-millennial generation is a GHETTO generation!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercury wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 10:30 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 8:31 am
Mercury wrote:

I take it you went there in the late 1990s/early 2000s. In America, all college campuses as of the 2010s are nothing but dangerous, gang and drug infested, overrun by violence, shootings, armed robberies, carjackings in broad daylight, not to mention the violent gangbanger music (what they call "hip hop" to make it look innocent or benign) at every single nearby bar on College Night, which results in more shootings, fights, brawls, and illegal drugs. America's entire millennial and post-millennial generation is a GHETTO generation!
No I went there in 2007-2008 the early 2000s would be 2000-2006 by 2008 things was changing but ARC is still the same campus it's always been, a white liberal college. And while I do agree with you about America's millennial generation being a shitty ass ghetto generation a lot of this have to do with blacks taking over and whites hating themselves. White people filled with so much self hate in America that they have no idea who the f**k they are anymore. The think if they erase everything then life will be better. I'll quote what someone else said once, America has to get extremely BAD to where everyone is helpless as hell including the virtue signaling assholes. I'm talking where crime rivals the stuff you see in movies where the police really won't come at all even after the crime has been done.

It will have to get to the point where people are starving and 90% of the population is vulnerable to those threats you bring up. The violence you mention I don't know about it happening on college campuses but I know it all goes down in the inner cities like San Fransisco, and such. If shootings were happening on every college, there would be a lot talks about this sort of thing, so no I don't think that's the case. Most of the school shootings that do happen in the U.S. isn't done by gang members, normally people who are just deranged, seeking attention, mentally ill, or all three. It's not like the schools in the U.S. look like the ones in the movie The Principal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8760ji7Ax1k not even the one I went to in the ghetto looked like that and even in the 70s and 80s there was a lot of violence in schools but none of it was gun related, people just used their fist a lot back then. I'm talking about High School of course where school violence is far more common than it is in college.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

itieldialogue wrote:
Yep. It doesn't necessarily mean there's a dumbing down conspiracy, just that the normies are frequently in college now in America.

I reviewed a little bit of high school chemistry, and the main problem is that most HA forum members require a certain type of person that is non-existent in America. Or more accurately, found in American prisons but not in prisons overseas.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.