What An Argentine Woman Just Told Me About America....

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

What An Argentine Woman Just Told Me About America....

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I met a nice Argentine woman at the hotel I just moved to. She was very nice (but a single mother so not of my interest) and we had a longer than anticipated conversation since I will be going there in a few months.

After living here for 11 years, she stated, "In America, the woman is number 1, then come children, then the dogs, and then men." She is so right and it often takes foreign born people to see the dysfunction of your own society with seems normal to you. It was nice to see her validate what I have known for 35 years or more. She laughingly agreed with me that most Americans would balk at that notion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What An Argentine Woman Just Told Me About America....

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 4:54 pm
I met a nice Argentine woman at the hotel I just moved to. She was very nice (but a single mother so not of my interest) and we had a longer than anticipated conversation since I will be going there in a few months.

After living here for 11 years, she stated, "In America, the woman is number 1, then come children, then the dogs, and then men."
I don't believe that this conversation happened. This is the first time I am confident that you can't be trusted.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 26th, 2020, 6:01 pm
I don't believe that this conversation happened. This is the first time I am confident that you can't be trusted.
I've had the same confidence for the past 6 or 7 months.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

After living here for 11 years, she stated, "In America, the woman is number 1, then come children, then the dogs, and then men." She is so right and it often takes foreign born people to see the dysfunction of your own society with seems normal to you. It was nice to see her validate what I have known for 35 years or more. She laughingly agreed with me that most Americans would balk at that notion.
No idea if this talk is true or not, but the situation in UK/EU etc. is similar...it's about a feminist society.

First the woman, after that their girls, single mothers considered as heros - followed by pets - and finally men/boys.

I can only say that men/boys are considered and indeed often treated as second class citizens in many aspects of society in UK/EU too, it's not only abot USA.

About myself, I was badly treated by women in Europe, so maybe my opinion is somehow biased, maybe I was just unlucky.

However there are plenty of complaints not only about women in USA, but about European women and its gender-biased society too. Especially from UK, but also from Scandinavia, even from Germany... it's however more about the legal situation, arguments are less hateful between men and women than in USA. European women are more into scorn, making fun out of men and not into lawsuits collecting money.
It's less harsh against men, but the imbalance still exists.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

A very good example of what that Argentine was referring to:

I can say the man was very smart to record that because this banshee would have likely called the cops and played the crying victim even though she was the aggressor.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

August 30th, 2020, 7:02 pm

I can say the man was very smart to record that because this banshee would have likely called the cops and played the crying victim even though she was the aggressor.
Why bikeman not calling 911 get cops come for shoot down dumwit lady for proofing whitebulybitchlife not mater hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spencer wrote:
August 31st, 2020, 4:32 pm

Why bikeman not calling 911 get cops come for shoot down dumwit lady for proofing whitebulybitchlife not mater hoy hoy hoy
I think it was because he was running late for a medical appointment. Had that been me, I would have recorded myself giving her 3 clear warnings to stop obstructing my movement. After the third, I would have physically moved her out of my path whether that meant simply pushing her out of the way, or knocking her to the ground for coming back and repeatedly assaulting me.

He handled this about as well as a soy boy American could have handled it though. American men are, of course, second class citizens when it comes to women and the state.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

August 31st, 2020, 4:37 pm
Spencer wrote:

I think it was because he was running late for a medical appointment. Had that been me, I would have recorded myself giving her 3 clear warnings to stop obstructing my movement. After the third, I would have physically moved her out of my path whether that meant simply pushing her out of the way, or knocking her to the ground for coming back and repeatedly assaulting me.

He handled this about as well as a soy boy American could have handled it though. American men are, of course, second class citizens when it comes to women and the state.
Precisely!!! :+1:
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

That's a pretty accurate description of modern American media and society!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa but who did this ? the first BAR state was NY in 1876.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

No dogs or cats in my house here.

If it is a case of a man putting his wife and kids before himself in the way he acts, that's admirable. If the wife puts the man last in the household, that's not good.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 8:45 am

No dogs or cats in my house here.

If it is a case of a man putting his wife and kids before himself in the way he acts, that's admirable. If the wife puts the man last in the household, that's not good.
You missed her point entirely. She was commenting on social hierarchy in the United States.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 31st, 2020, 4:37 pm
Spencer wrote:

I am not sure this proves anything. She could have done the same if she'd run across a woman on an electric bike. We don't know. We also don't know what happened before this. He could have been whizzing along the sidewalk at 15 miles an hour, coming right at her and scared her.

He could have deescalated, possibly, and said he was going to back he bike up and let her use the sidewalk, then started driving straight at her at 20 miles an hour until she moved aside to save her life... and her little dog's too. That would have been assault, possibly, but it might have gotten him past her.

On the little back roads in Jakarta, people would drive in the middle of the road and not pull over on their side until they got close. It used to frustrate me. Then I started playing chicken. If they were to close to the middle of the road and did not get on their side of the when they saw me or pull over far enough, I'd start to pull over to their side and they'd get where they were supposed to be, then I'd get on my side of the road. When I did this, drivers would get on their side in the road quick enough for me to feel comfortable with it. I've done this in my neighborhood in the US. It really works, and it might have worked better on this woman if she didn't have a car to protect her.