He Touched Her Anyway.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

He Touched Her Anyway.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: He Touched Her Anyway.

Post by MrMan »

How would you have handled that?

I wonder what led up to that. Did he refuse to lend her a pen?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 12:43 pm

I don't even acknowledge people who behave like that. So by standing there trying to reason with the "unreasonable," he screwed up. Had he merely walked away and ignored her (as one should do with all emotionally disturbed people), she could have saved face and he would have been spared the beat down he obviously took afterwards.

Poor guy did not know he was being baited by an angry wackjob all along.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

How could somebody treat their mother like that.....
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 1:58 pm
MrMan wrote:

I don't even acknowledge people who behave like that. So by standing there trying to reason with the "unreasonable," he screwed up. Had he merely walked away and ignored her (as one should do with all emotionally disturbed people), she could have saved face and he would have been spared the beat down he obviously took afterwards.

The video cut off so is there a video of him getting beat down by the pro-gynocentric mob?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 6:02 pm
MrMan wrote:

The video cut off so is there a video of him getting beat down by the pro-gynocentric mob?
No, but knowing ghetto simps like I do, I can assuredly say they pummeled him (that's why ghetto girls behave so boldly). You can hear him pleading with the them at the end of video.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 30th, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

April 30th, 2020, 6:27 pm
MrMan wrote:

No, but knowing ghetto simps like I do, they almost assuredly pummelled him (that's why ghetto girls behave so boldly). You can hear him pleading with the them at the end of video.
...and they say that WASP (White American) guys are androgynous. Red Hot Chili Pepper/R.E.M. looking dude gave her a nice side hook swing. I hope he gotten out of that unscathed as much as possible which more than likely he did not.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

April 30th, 2020, 7:30 pm
April 30th, 2020, 6:27 pm
MrMan wrote:

No, but knowing ghetto simps like I do, they almost assuredly pummelled him (that's why ghetto girls behave so boldly). You can hear him pleading with the them at the end of video.
...and they say that WASP (White American) guys are androgynous. Red Hot Chili Pepper/R.E.M. looking dude gave her a nice side hook swing. I hope he gotten out of that unscathed as much as possible which more than likely he did not.
I agree. No one deserves to be embroiled in ghetto dust ups just because some female psychopath decided to unleash her single mother frustrations on him.

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”