L@@K at the beasts that have rejected this American man

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

L@@K at the beasts that have rejected this American man

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: L@@K at the beasts that have rejected this American man

Post by HappyGuy »

Haha! :o
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If he can't find someone he's attracted to, he could keep trying with those he is attracted to until one sticks. It's not like women are obligated to accept his advances just because they are less attractive than he is.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Those photo's make me want to puke. This goes to show that hypergamy in women is out of control in the west if those females won't give him the time of day.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Dressing like a pre-teen does not make one attractive to women. In fact, it makes one appear to be a loser even if he is not one.

Image consultant would do him wonders.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

It’s almost as if the same thing that happened to women the last hundred years or longer...is now happening to men. Just a year or so I remember I was at the beach with my wife and it was time to remove my shirt and get some sun. Out plopped my spare tire and gut which has never looked like a six pack ever. Then off came my wife’s shorts and shirt. Let’s just say I knew pretty fast that men around us were thinking, look at that little vixen and they would be right. She has quite the banging little body that has never been touched by McDonald’s or fast food in general. I honestly laughed and said “my god...women get the shaft when it comes to relationships” meaning you get this beast and I get this little beauty. My personality isn’t great and I’m not rich but I found success only because I just have a pretty good idea how things work. Then as I glanced around me. I seen more guys in shape then their wives or girlfriends. A lot of the women there were fat and just an eyesore. It’s as if either a lot of men these days are just settling or maybe the girls in the beginning were rocking the sexy look and in shape at first but just said screw it and stopped taking care of themselves after they got comfy or maybe there isn’t much choice out there which I think may be the case. I’ll be honest by saying even my ex wife let herself go in the past...I always had the hope she’d one day reclaim her former beauty but she never did. I tried at first mentioning the gym...then I even was getting more bold by going clothes shopping with her and telling her the truth that she should just give up trying to think she’s a medium but now a large. To the point that I just wouldn’t fool around with her anymore. I was hoping then she’d figure things out...it never happened and I was happy the day she said she wanted a divorce. I still had lots of years left in me to find a chick that cared how she looked and took care of herself. I only found that on another continent but it was well worth the journey.

Maybe back in the day when an average or ordinary guy could get a hot girl..do you think maybe they thought the same way we do. It’s obviously apparent how women are also into looks just as much as money but hid it by saying they want a nice guy with a good personality but in fact wanted a handsome good looking guy who they don’t care if they are rich or successful because I’m seeing more men complaining how women are attracted to criminals and losers that are good looking but don’t have all that much going for them. It’s catching many men off guard and it’s becoming the norm these days. I wish I had discovered the former Soviet Union a long time ago. At least the hot chicks bring value to the table because they cook, clean, do dishes and laundry and never get headaches and I’m almost on the sixth year with my little vixen. So it’s not just smoke and mirrors that the western girl does. I’m not saying all western women are terrible because I’m sure there is the odd enigmas out there but my wife works with a girl from Montreal and she doesn’t hide that she’s attracted to jerks and explains on her Facebook page why that is. My wife scratches her head thinking I have no idea why women over here like guys being mean to them. I just tell her kindness and being nice is considered weak. It’s boring if you aren’t a piece of garbage to your wife or girlfriend. I say I use it only when a chick gets out of line but I had found western women crave it night and daily when you treat them bad. Who knows.

But yes...this guy complaining in the video isn’t wrong in the way he’s thinking and it’s shocking to him. It seems the more and more as time goes on...how much lies are we going to keep falling for. I believe the reason why men have never been more weaker in this part of history is due to divorce and women getting the kids. If they raise their daughters they are raising them to hate men...if they raise their sons then they are raising them to be more feminine. I think men should get the boys and women should get the women. It’s a crazy world...I love it.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

my god, that guy could have a blast if he went to the phils. When I went it was like I was instantly transformed into Nicki Sixx or something. Seriously, I went on a banging streak for three days with no sleep when I first got there. I've never really posted about it because it would sound like I'm making shit up and I feel like people would just troll and so I feel like "why bother?". I never even barfined a girl. All just normal dating with gifts and stuff. Sometimes not even that. Just some girls banged me and then left after with nothing more exchanged. It was stupid! I think the only downside really was I lost even more respect for "successful" american men (i.e. your average shit talking yuppie type) than ever before and I didn't think that was possible. I went from incell hell to having banged more and way better quality women ON ACCIDENT during those two short trips than your average braggart asshole yuppie "chad" has in their whole f***ing lives! My posts that I made about breaking the chains of spiritual bondage before my trip are 1000% TRUE! This guy should go overseas as soon as possible and experience that for himself!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

My experience is that ugly women are more likely to reject you than attractive women. They want a match, not someone who's going to look better than they do. The guy's slumming, and that's almost always a bad idea.

That said, the guy could polish his act a bit. The ill-fitting lid looks ridiculous, and a lot of women these days have the view that men who wear the lids are almost certainly going to look a lot worse when they take them off. The tats might turn some women off, and look a little out of place on such a tiny guy, like he's over-compensating on the macho thing. And then he's crossed the line with his attitude into always-fatal negativity. 'To those who have more will be given, to those who have not even that will be taken away,' as the Bible has it. I take the passage as dealing entirely with attitude.

But in general, yeah, he's a normal and reasonably appealing guy, who in a sane society shouldn't have a problem finding a good female match. Aim a little higher, Dude, and get your butt out of the U.S. whenever you can.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jonnyblond wrote:
December 12th, 2019, 9:29 pm
I’m not saying all western women are terrible because I’m sure there is the odd enigmas out there but my wife works with a girl from Montreal and she doesn’t hide that she’s attracted to jerks and explains on her Facebook page why that is. My wife scratches her head thinking I have no idea why women over here like guys being mean to them. I just tell her kindness and being nice is considered weak. It’s boring if you aren’t a piece of garbage to your wife or girlfriend. I say I use it only when a chick gets out of line but I had found western women crave it night and daily when you treat them bad. Who knows.

Western women see "niceness" from men as a weakness and they also see it as "unmasculine" where women from non western countries see it just the opposite way.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."