An American Guy's Sad Story

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

An American Guy's Sad Story

Post by ladislav »

This guy posted a response to my post on Ukraine women explaining his and other men's situation in the US

"I'm a good-looking guy, in shape, a bit short at 5'8", but due to American family courts and other laws I stay single. I've been through the system. I got my girlfriend pregnant with I was 17, had my son at 18, and the whole family court system is hostile towards men. I paid child support for 18 year, it was hard. I'm in construction so work fluctuates, but you must pay the same amount if you are working or not, so during the winter months (I lived in Chicago for the first thirty years of my life) I would go into debt, often being threaten with jail time. And I would spend the busy season catching up on money owed to my son's mother for missed payments during the slow season. And fathers basically have little or no parental rights.

Women get post tax dollars, often don't work at all (mine did not and had legal issues - 3 DUIs) and she received government assistance of all manner - insurances, housing, food stamps...) She had no financial responsibility for helping me pay for our child.

Alimony is even worse. Men are ordered to pay women for life, even if the women is dating and having sex with another man after a divorce - which by the way is no fault. Which mean you don't need any reason like abuse or cheating to get a divorce. These alimony payment are set and are very hard to change. If you lose or change jobs, or the economy is bad, that does not matter (2008 here was very bad economically). These women never wake up early, fight traffic, answer to a boss, pay taxes. It's just stead-state income for them.

So here I am, single, in good-shape, good-looking, own my own business, and yet I will never again put myself in a government controlled system which implements relationship laws. They even have common law marriages, so the government will forcefully marry you after 7 yrs of living with a girlfriend. And you still have to pay her if she decides to leave you for no reason. California is even worse, where they have palimony, that is to say, men have to pay their ex- girlfriends just like alimony payments to a wife.

So no cohabitation for me. No wife. No girlfriend. Most of my family is across the country. It's a hard way to live - being alone, but it's better than being a slave to a man-hating system.

If possible watch the documentary "The Red Pill". It is on Amazon Prime. Family court laws here are so abhorrent. And personally, I do think there is a correlation in that 80% of divorces are Initiated by women, and 80% of suicides are committed by men."

It's often the case that mothers use mental warfare to hinder father/child relationships too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An American Guy's Sad Story

Post by Cornfed »

It's amazing how much of this crap people put up with without resorting to violence.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Although anyone who has a kid at 17 is not thinking far ahead, you have to feel sorry for this guy. He made a mistake but had no idea how enormous that mistake was.

On the topic of alimony, it has to be remembered that alimony cannot be awarded to her when she is making the same or greater income than yourself. For all the gynocentrism out there, we do still have the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, which protects against gender discrimination in either direction. In other words, if a woman was earning more than you, she could be the one susceptible to alimony.

In other words, treating women as equals (which is what they say they want!) by expecting them to earn their own income and pay their own expenses will protect you from a lot of the bullshit. Get used to living in this egalitarian society. Men get into trouble when they walk down the path of traditional gender roles in a society that has long since rejected such things.
Last edited by flowerthief00 on October 29th, 2019, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

oops
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 1:13 pm
In other words, treating women as equals (which is what they say they want!) by expecting them to earn their own income and pay their own expenses will protect you from a lot of the bullshit.
Nonsense. They will divorce you, get custody of the kid because they have a vagina, quit their job because they are looking after the kid and then you will be viciously enslaved.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 28th, 2019, 1:13 pm
On the topic of alimony, it has to be remembered that alimony cannot be awarded to her when she is making the same or greater income than yourself. For all the gynocentrism out there, we do still have the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, which protects against gender discrimination in either direction.
Are you f***ing serious? You don't have constitutional rights in the family court, silly.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 10:03 pm
Nonsense. They will divorce you, get custody of the kid because they have a vagina, quit their job because they are looking after the kid and then you will be viciously enslaved.
I said "a lot" of the bullshit, not all of it. Probably best to avoid having kids with the way things are.
Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 10:03 pm
Are you f***ing serious? You don't have constitutional rights in the family court, silly.
It has been Supreme Court precedent since 1979 (Orr v. Orr) that alimony cannot be awarded on the basis of gender. The 14th Amendment was cited to support that decision. If you're in court your lawyer should know this.