American women in small towns/remote areas

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
BigSky19
Freshman Poster

American women in small towns/remote areas

Post by BigSky19 »

I have lived in small towns in Montana for several years. Places with populations of 3,000 down to a few hundred people. I thought I would give the forum members a look at what I have had to deal with over the years. When I first moved here, I had a job that paid 90K a year and thought I would be a good catch for the women. Most of the people in the area make literally nothing or at most 35K.

The same problems you deal with in the big, urban liberal areas you will deal with them here except it is way worse. Here is what I have had to deal with:

I have seen women who were a 4.5 at best, single mother type, chubby, living on welfare reject me and claim I am not "good" enough for her...lol There are more men than women so they are picky and only deserve the best (hypergamy X 10000)...lol

The few dates and lays I got were from POF and the women were generally well below average and nasty.

Women and the people in the general in small towns are VERY, VERY, VERY cliquey. It takes years (15-20) before they will consider you to be a "neighbor".

Small town women love to create drama. They lie, exaggerate, and cause tons of problems. You can't trust them with anything. You have to watch every word you say because they will tell the whole town.

Most of the "decent looking and good women" will either marry their high school sweetheart or get married after they return from college. By age 25, they have had at least 2 kids.

The "available" women consists of single mothers with low self-esteem, meth addicts, and women who are just looking for a place to stay.

The dating scene in small towns consist of taking your turn. If you date someone, most likely that person has already dated all of the Chads in town and is going down her list. It creates weird social dynamics, drama, fights, etc. Very strange stuff going on.

Feminism and anti-male attitudes are alive and well. Purple hair, punk haircuts, etc are prevalent.

So for all you big city guys who think you will head to Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, etc. to find a nice, sweet, wholesome, American gal with good values, THINK AGAIN. It doesn't exist. I am literally miserable living here and I can't wait to pack my friggin bags, head overseas and never return again.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Re: American women in small towns/remote areas

Post by cheesesweat »

It's a good thing you wrote that as a reminder for guys considering moving to the "good ol small, Murican country town", hoping to find decent women and a decent social life. I'm already good in the marriage department. But I had considered moving to a state that's cheaper and less crowded and perhaps more social. Your observations are a reminder to me that if I ever to decide to move it's gonna be OUT of this country and not anywhere else in this country. Funny, how you can go to a place where you should at least be able to find a better social life with more down to earth people, but they turn out to be cliquish, unneighborly, anti-social barf. If all the way up to Montana is bad, it's bad everywhere.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if this is true, still I find people in small towns outside of CA and NY to be friendlier and more down to earth and more willing to talk to strangers. Definitely true of the states inland and not on the coastline. Except for Las Vegas of course. At least older people and men will be more open to talking to strangers outside CA and NY. I've experienced that first hand.

Even the AW are somewhat more down to earth. For example, drive from the SF Bay area to Reno, NV or Carson City, NV, and you will notice that the women are more down to earth, not as spacey or in another dimension. Even in Washington and Oregon, you will notice that women are more down to earth than say California. I mean you can't say that AW are 100 percent the same everywhere or that they are all like in CA.

Either way, you can't say that CA women represent all AW exactly without difference. I find Texas women to be far more friendly and positive and down to earth. If you go to Hollywood, on the other hand, the women seem like they are in outer space in a different zone in their own world. Very different vibe. The CA vibe is much more paranoid, not as relaxed as inland states. If you take a road trip across the US you will notice this. I certainly have.

Either way, at least older folks and older couples and older men are definitely friendlier in the inland states away from the US coastline. I'm sure others here have noticed that as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

BigSky19 wrote:
September 2nd, 2019, 7:39 pm
I have lived in small towns in Montana for several years. Places with populations of 3,000 down to a few hundred people. I thought I would give the forum members a look at what I have had to deal with over the years. When I first moved here, I had a job that paid 90K a year and thought I would be a good catch for the women. Most of the people in the area make literally nothing or at most 35K.

The same problems you deal with in the big, urban liberal areas you will deal with them here except it is way worse. Here is what I have had to deal with:

I have seen women who were a 4.5 at best, single mother type, chubby, living on welfare reject me and claim I am not "good" enough for her...lol There are more men than women so they are picky and only deserve the best (hypergamy X 10000)...lol

The few dates and lays I got were from POF and the women were generally well below average and nasty.

Women and the people in the general in small towns are VERY, VERY, VERY cliquey. It takes years (15-20) before they will consider you to be a "neighbor".

Small town women love to create drama. They lie, exaggerate, and cause tons of problems. You can't trust them with anything. You have to watch every word you say because they will tell the whole town.

Most of the "decent looking and good women" will either marry their high school sweetheart or get married after they return from college. By age 25, they have had at least 2 kids.

The "available" women consists of single mothers with low self-esteem, meth addicts, and women who are just looking for a place to stay.

The dating scene in small towns consist of taking your turn. If you date someone, most likely that person has already dated all of the Chads in town and is going down her list. It creates weird social dynamics, drama, fights, etc. Very strange stuff going on.

Feminism and anti-male attitudes are alive and well. Purple hair, punk haircuts, etc are prevalent.

So for all you big city guys who think you will head to Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, etc. to find a nice, sweet, wholesome, American gal with good values, THINK AGAIN. It doesn't exist. I am literally miserable living here and I can't wait to pack my friggin bags, head overseas and never return again.
You couldn't be more right. Americans on the whole in rural country towns are nothing but closed and cliquish with a zero tolerance policy towards strangers. Rural towns as of now may be safe with little to no crime, but people in those towns act like they think they are in East St. Louis or even Baghdad. In other words, they are paranoid as if a crowded school bus got even blown up yesterday by a roadside bomb less than a block away, killing everyone on board. Or they just make like it's a capital felony under Federal law in the United States and even a military and U.S. Department of Homeland Security matter to talk to strangers unless it's business-related. It is easier to bust through 10 feet of solid, poured cast bronze with a paper airplane than it is to break the ice with others in rural American country towns. In other words, rural country towns may as well be walled off gated communities.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This has not been my experience. But my small town experiences are on the East Coast and in the South. The Midwest and West Coast might be different.

I find small town girls more friendly and engaging because out of towners are seen as something new and refreshing. However, there are usually less physically attractive girls in small towns and few that exist are heavily patrolled and lorded over by local men.

There is also a tendency for small town girls to not be so worldly wise or intelligent. That just goes which the territory.

HOWEVER, don't even think that these women are somehow better options for marriage or children. They will use the courts to destroy you even worse than the city girls because they don't have as many options as the city girls. Just date, don't marry or you'll be subject to my laughing in your face with an "I told you so!," being slapped accoss your head.