Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by Cornfed »

It is amazing that there are men stupid enough to take this whining drivel seriously. Obviously this female was just an overpriced prostitute at the age of 15, pure and simple. Now when she is a used up old hag at the age of 32 she wants kudos for being a victim. A 15 year old female is developmentally equivalent to a 17 year old male. If a 17 year old male was paid $300 an hour to massage an older woman in his underwear and once had sex with her, would anyone regard him as a victim? You white knighting manginas need to stop being so freaking stupid.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/10/jeffrey-e ... her-at-15/
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Whore whines Epstein "raped" her

Post by HouseMD »

Epstein is well known as a rapist, he should be in prison *forever*
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:33 pm
Anyone might be a rapist, but AFAIK Epstein is just a well known whoremonger.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
It is pretty well known in my social circles that he had a penchant for girls down to about 12 years old. He's a pedophile and a rapist. Like, it isn't even disputable if you know anyone who is friends with him or has gotten close with him
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 6:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:38 pm
HouseMD wrote:
It is pretty well known in my social circles that he had a penchant for girls down to about 12 years old. He's a pedophile and a rapist. Like, it isn't even disputable if you know anyone who is friends with him or has gotten close with him
It sounds like he was into females who had gone through puberty so therefore not a pedophile. If he is a rapist is there any reason why he raped people when he could just have paid them?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Incidentally, why haven't the skanks who whored themselves out to Epstein also been prosecuted?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 7:50 pm
Incidentally, why haven't the skanks who whored themselves out to Epstein also been prosecuted?
Because they are minors that were victims of human trafficking, genius
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Imagine being as stupid and insane as Cornfed. Then, imagine being so insane and stupid (again, @Cornfed), that you equate pubescent women/girls to twelve year olds. The youngest mother in known history is five, and she lived to be quite old from what I remember. This means at the age of five, she was epxeriencing PMS and her body was able to acomodate sperm to gestate it into a life form. So, using Cornhole's "lol puberty btw" argument, a five year old was good for the penis.

Would anyone here touch a five year old? Not a rhetorical. I'd seriously like to know if I'm missing anything here.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 4:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
So we don't charge parties to a criminal transaction that were minors then? Can teenaged drug dealers go about their business with impunity and in fact be considered victims? If I hire a gang of 17 year old boys to beat up and rape your daughter, is it your position that I alone am the bad guy and the boys are innocent victims? If the idea were to prevent such transactions from happening, how likely would such a strategy be to succeed? If the whores want to prostitute themselves they are bound to find customers, and that being the case what is the point of capturing and scapegoating some of their customers?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 11:59 am
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
So we don't charge parties to a criminal transaction that were minors then? Can teenaged drug dealers go about their business with impunity and in fact be considered victims? If I hire a gang of 17 year old boys to beat up and rape your daughter, is it your position that I alone am the bad guy and the boys are innocent victims? If the idea were to prevent such transactions from happening, how likely would such a strategy be to succeed? If the whores want to prostitute themselves they are bound to find customers, and that being the case what is the point of capturing and scapegoating some of their customers?
:roll:
If some people were required to, as adults, repeat elementary school, high school, and complete one level above their highest level of education, it would not be enough cure their hopelessly low IQ. You just can't fix stupid in certain folks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
If some people were required to, as adults, repeat elementary school, high school, and complete one level above their highest level of education, it would not be enough cure their hopelessly low IQ. You just can't fix stupid in certain folks.
So what is your position on the actual issue? You presumably know full well that AW are totally ruthless and cynical from a young age and whores like the one in the linked article know exactly what they are doing, but are we supposed to pretend otherwise for some reason?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 12:52 pm
July 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
So what is your position on the actual issue? You presumably know full well that AW are totally ruthless and cynical from a young age and whores like the one in the linked article know exactly what they are doing, but are we supposed to pretend otherwise for some reason?
Assuming her story is true, my take is that this was 14 year old child who was identified by a female spotter adept at identifying vulnerable kids, groomed with "goodies," and raped which is a known part of the "breaking" technique for forcing kids into sex work. I don't know how her work was enforced, but she could have been deprived of food, beaten, threatened, or otherwise. But she was manipulated and groomed to do that activity. Even some adults fall prey to that process.

Again, if true, hers was a high end grooming because the sex trafficking in the region where I live involves snatching unsophisticated village girls off the street, beating them into submission, gang-raping the non-compliant ones, smuggling them to a hub location like Turkey, selling them off to prostitution bosses who then requiring them to perform sex for money. The girls don't have passports, don't speak the local language, and are too scared to seek help because they would be either killed or shunned by their families upon their return. It is true sex slavery in its worst form. To do that to a child makes it even more morally depraved.

That is my position.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Assuming her story is true, my take is that this was 14 year old child who was identified by a female spotter adept at identifying vulnerable kids, groomed with "goodies," and raped which is a known part of the "breaking" technique for forcing kids into sex work. I don't know how her work was enforced, but she could have been deprived of food, beaten, threatened, or otherwise. But she was manipulated and groomed to do that activity.
Or perhaps she was whoring her ass out because she wanted the money (and perhaps the validation) in the usual fashion.
Even some adults fall prey to that process.

If whores have no agency, when can we expect you to turn yourself in for hiring sugar babies, presumably using all the techniques mentioned?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:07 pm
Assuming her story is true, my take is that this was 14 year old child who was identified by a female spotter adept at identifying vulnerable kids, groomed with "goodies," and raped which is a known part of the "breaking" technique for forcing kids into sex work. I don't know how her work was enforced, but she could have been deprived of food, beaten, threatened, or otherwise. But she was manipulated and groomed to do that activity.
Or perhaps she was whoring her ass out because she wanted the money (and perhaps the validation) in the usual fashion.

If whores have no agency, when can we expect you to turn yourself in for hiring sugar babies, presumably using all the techniques mentioned?
Children don't whore themselves without force or coercion of some sort. This is precisely why you should never produce any children, not to mention the obvious issue of super low-quality family seed that women must pick up on.

If you think that consenting adult women who want to be treated better than they can afford to treat themselves is comparable to the sexual exploitation of children, your IQ is even lower than I thought.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 11th, 2019, 2:51 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Children don't whore themselves without force or coercion of some sort.
If you mean actual little children then I guess that might be true. If on the other hand you are saying that teenagers never seek out and desire paid and unpaid sex without being coerced into it before the stroke of midnight on their 18th birthday then that is so stupid and delusional I assume you are just yanking my chain. But running with this, would we assume this about other illegal transactions? If I went and bought drugs from a teenaged dealer right now, would it be a law of physics that I and his other customers must have somehow coerced him into making the sales because it is simply not possible that he might have, you know, wanted the money before a certain age.
If you think that consenting adult women who want to be treated better than they can afford to treat themselves is comparable to the sexual exploitation of children, your IQ is even lower than I thought.
Ah but you yourself said that adults could also fall prey to the coercive process, so why should we believe that this is not what is happening when you do it - especially when the age and experience difference is likely to be even greater than between Epstein and his "victims".