Straight American women are attracted only to workaholics.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Straight American women are attracted only to workaholics.

Post by Mercury »

In another thread, I had discussed on how the first thing an American woman asks a guy is "What do you do for a living?" Well guys, here is your answer. American women, the extreme scarce few that are not lesbian, not only are attracted to endless maximum luxury lifestyles, they are also attracted to workaholics. In other words, American women will never date a man unless he is a workaholic.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Straight American women are attracted only to workaholics.

Post by MatureDJ »

I guess American women aren't going to be attracted to Winston. :) :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Straight American women are attracted only to workaholics.

Post by Moretorque »

There pretty much essentially gold diggers, you can't blame them as I have stated over and over most of them are to stupid to realize the people running this money con have pretty much stolen the entire planet with an accounting gimmick. There just looking for the best way to try and retrieve as many left over table scraps as possible...
Time to Hide!