My recent experiences on tinder

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

My recent experiences on tinder

Post by GoingAwol »

I have been experimenting with the tinder dating app for a few months, and I am not the least bit impressed. I have swiped right on thousands of women and have only gotten a handful of matches here and there. 90% of the women that match with me wont even respond to messages, and the ones that have responded quickly lose interest and quit responding. I have also had several false alarms where I got a match notification and went to the woman's profile only to see that she had something like "I already have a boyfriend!f**k off" or "I swipe right on every guy! bye asshole". So not only are the women ultra picky and flaky, they like playing games too. American women just suck on every level.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My recent experiences on tinder

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:So not only are the women ultra picky and flaky, they like playing games too. American women just suck on every level.
American women love playing mental games with guys, it boosts their ego. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think it;s more than American women. When I was single and trying to connect with some women overseas ..they kind of did the samething too.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:I think it;s more than American women. When I was single and trying to connect with some women overseas ..they kind of did the samething too.
Online dating is a complete waste of time whether it's for domestic dating or international dating. It's much better to try to meet women face to face.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I've used tinder for a while and I've swiped right for like thousands of times. I may have got some responses but it's mostly spammers sending me links to p0rn nude cam websites. No thanks. I even wonder if any profiles are real.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Sometimes I mash the keyboards to get a random string of letters (I even write in some binary code with 0's and 1's) and the bots still carries on the same conversation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Often women just want to see who will bite. I don't think most sane women take online dating seriously in the US. Also, most women are just sociopathic: they completely lack empathy for men and have no problem with playing games or leading men on. The thing they haven't counted on is, if they behave like that towards men, later on someone will treat them or their children exactly like that. In other words, they are only cursing themselves by hurting others. Sociopaths fail to realize that when they treat someone like garbage, later on someone else will treat them like garbage. But then they'll be the victim, and they'll never stop to remember they have also done the same to others.

That's why I think it is very important for American men to develop a one strike and you're out rule.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

99% of us have no chance. I'm ugly and I know it :lol:

Don't blame women, if you are not brad pitt you ain't getting laid. The world has gone way more evil than what our parents told us when we were born.

I put a picture of a super good looking American guy in my tinder, okcupid account and I was flooded with women all over. I could have slept with over 20 women a day in America, even though Im Indian and nobody likes Indian men.

American women or any women in the world will open her legs, if you are good looking. Period. Even in India, I was getting so many offers. From Japan to Russia to Morocco. All women like good looking guys.

Put more effort into how you look, AKA GO FAKE....My goals is now to look as fake as possible to get laid :) :)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Women that play games come in three categories.

a) The vindictive types. They have absolutely no interest in you and take great pleasure seeing you suffer by messing with your head. This is their only goal.
b) The ones who are looking for an ego boost. They have no interest in you but their aim isn't to mess with your head, even though they still do. These insecure types are so caught up in themselves they don't realise what they're doing.
c) These types do actually like you but just like girl b they are insecure too - and fearful. They play games but only initially because they don't want to come across as needy or desperate. The problem here is by doing this they put themselves alongside the above two which is detrimental to them. Unfortunately they just can't see this.

How do you differentiate? Unless you're prepared to gamble with your sanity, you can't, so the best way like Adama suggested is to employ the one strike rule. Any sign of games and walk away for good. Either do that or tell her straight that you won't tolerate them - then walk away and wait for a response. She knows you're interested in her so effectively you're putting the ball in her court. It's up to her now.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Women use Tinder for ego boosts while men use Tinder for sex.

Neither get what they really want, which is a quality relationship.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Nomad wrote:Women use Tinder for ego boosts while men use Tinder for sex.

Women are getting what they want: free food and chores done.

Chicago Woman Uses Tinder to Get Free Pizza Delivered to Her
http://www.people.com/article/woman-use ... -free-food

Women are using Tinder to con men into doing chores
http://nypost.com/2016/07/07/women-are- ... ng-chores/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Teal Lantern wrote:Women are getting what they want: free food and chores done.

Oh my, this woman is hideous! :shock: :shock:
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

"Women use Tinder for ego boosts while men use Tinder for sex.

Neither get what they really want, which is a quality relationship."

good quote..insert men TRY to use tinder for sex
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

ive gotten a slightly above average girl from tinder for a one nighter, but otherwise it was pretty fruitless

Id disagree that online dating internationally is a waste of time,ive slept with two nice girls from it, you just need to be efficient and avoid wasting time on it, which can be hard

my friend who isnt good looking has had results with online dating, but he really invested himself into using a good system and good photos
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Nomad wrote:Women use Tinder for ego boosts while men use Tinder for sex.

Women are getting what they want: free food and chores done.

Chicago Woman Uses Tinder to Get Free Pizza Delivered to Her
http://www.people.com/article/woman-use ... -free-food

Note the name, Bloom. Bloomenstein. If this story is even real, this female sociopath is only racking up evil on her own account. That's blatant misandry, which is perfectly acceptable to publish. But if she's really doing this, she's screwing up her own life, because this stuff doesn't go unpunished. Commit evil and evil will return upon you. This much is obvious to anyone who isn't evil.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.