Keeping my sister off my radar screen...mostly a success

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Keeping my sister off my radar screen...mostly a success

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ever since I graduated college last year, I have been doing my best to keep American women off my radar screen. But it seemed like a real uphill battle to make my sister invisible to me because she lives in the same town as me. However, I have eventually figured out ways to keep her off my radar screen most of the time because she's always bossy and very judgmental. And several times this year she treated me like shit to boost her ego. One time when she asked me to help her wash her car and she accidentally hurt her shoulder, she said it was my fault. The worst thing she did was when she shamed me for going abroad, lecturing me how Mexico is dangerous (she judges everything by what the mainstream media says). And that was when I really tried even harder to keep her off my radar screen. Finally, shortly after she demanded 40 USD from me for roaming charges, I took my Verizon number out of service for good and got a phone that I can use worldwide.

My dad really has no idea how f***ed up young AW are (he is from the late silent generation and doesn't go out that much), so he thinks I should still love my sister despite she's dysfunctional. Get real here. It's best for me if I keep AW off my radar screen because I am sick of being p***y-whipped. However, there are two AW I still stay in touch with, and those are the ones I have deep friendships with who are mostly like FW and still treat me right to this day. Other than that, I'm in MGTOW mode whenever I'm in the States.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Keeping my sister off my radar screen...mostly a success

Post by sentinel89 »

Dude, if it's just your sister, if she's the only AW you have to deal with at this point, just smile for the camera and continue doing your own thing. Don't try to push the happier abroad/manosphere/MGTOW/whatever manifesto on her. Let her be another mindless hoe that rides the cock carousel and settles down with a beta provider when she's in her 30s. There's no sense in trying to change her ways, and there's no reason you should give her any insight into yours. When you tell her you're going to Mexico just make it seem like you're doing some kind of volunteer work and you're going to be in a safe place and have nothing to worry about (make some kind of bullshit up about being protected by UN security or some shit).

Part of living the HA lifestyle is maintaining the right face with your family. Don't tell them you're leaving the U.S. for short trips abroad (or for long term, I don't know your case) because American women suck and you want to meet better women. Just say you want the cultural experience or make it seem like its a business trip. Then, when you do meet a great girl (never tell your family right away, wait at least 6 months or a year), just say you happened to meet the love of your life abroad.