American Women = Easy

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

American Women = Easy

Post by Farmer308 »

Since returning to the USA this year I an struck by two things. First how devoutly religious Americans are, while at the same time the are so very many divorced women desperate to get laid. Of course the second argues aginst the first. I mean for a society who claims to be so religious there are a lot of damaged goods type women and boy are they easy!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: American Women = Easy

Post by sentinel89 »

Farmer308 wrote:Since returning to the USA this year I an struck by two things. First how devoutly religious Americans are, while at the same time the are so very many divorced women desperate to get laid. Of course the second argues aginst the first. I mean for a society who claims to be so religious there are a lot of damaged goods type women and boy are they easy!
So really the subject should read if you want crap quality used up wrinkly meth head biker bitches, american girls are easy. It's like black guys saying white girls are easy when they only get the fat used up bottom of the barrel ones. But I bet you'd have much more difficulty if you tried pulling 8s and up in the 18-24 range.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

sentinel89 wrote:So really the subject should read if you want crap quality used up wrinkly meth head biker bitches, american girls are easy. It's like black guys saying white girls are easy when they only get the fat used up bottom of the barrel ones. But I bet you'd have much more difficulty if you tried pulling 8s and up in the 18-24 range.
Exactly, if you want morbidly obese women or women who are as ugly as sin, then yes, American women are easy. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

sentinel89 wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:Since returning to the USA this year I an struck by two things. First how devoutly religious Americans are, while at the same time the are so very many divorced women desperate to get laid. Of course the second argues aginst the first. I mean for a society who claims to be so religious there are a lot of damaged goods type women and boy are they easy!
So really the subject should read if you want crap quality used up wrinkly meth head biker bitches, american girls are easy. It's like black guys saying white girls are easy when they only get the fat used up bottom of the barrel ones. But I bet you'd have much more difficulty if you tried pulling 8s and up in the 18-24 range.
The 18-24 yes olds appear to mostly be a bunch of whores and sluts. Getting into their pants seems to be mostly a matter of money.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zippy0001 wrote:HGH testosterone+gym+nice clothes+nice teeth+6ft or taller+decent game = extremely easy AW.

Just act like a total self-absorbed "alpha" jackass while being "interesting", random and romantic. As soon as they are convinced you don't need them and you can do better they start to kind of respect you. If you don't play along with the BS headgames and ignore her then they will think "legit male partner". You have to be nice enough to make them think your not a total jerk but still sell the whole "you're not worth my time I can do better and you blowing me off is totally irrelevant because I can do better than you" message home.

I suspect this silly BS doesn't work on foreign women. They will just think you're a obnoxious prick and shoot you down.

You pretty much have to convince them that you don't care about them are you can do better.

But why waste time on running this sideshow when you can be a normal non-self absorbed jackass to a filipina and be appreciated?
Well said my good man, why waste time and money chasing after American women when you can go overseas and meet nice, normal, attractive women and not have to play any games with them.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

james bond,

A BIG part of the reason why American women play game is because of American men in the past playing game. It's kind of like reap what you sow...a GOOD portion of why American women are the way they are today is because it;s American men FAULT. And now American guys goes overseas..and I notice that the westernization and at least in the expats area( think of thai sex tourist area) the women there are acting westernize.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote: .....a GOOD portion of why American women are the way they are today is because it;s American men FAULT. And now American guys goes overseas..and I notice that the westernization and at least in the expats area( think of thai sex tourist area) the women there are acting westernize.
To blame are not only some certain groups of men and women from US and some other Western countries, who are somehow invading Asian culture promoting Western moral values which are often directly conflicting with the traditional family life of ordinary local people.

Yes, I agree, there are plenty of these US do-gooders and evangelists etc. in some parts of Asia trying to westernize entire Asian nations with various arguments.

However to blame are also those Asian countries which allow such questionable activities despite they are aware of it.
They are now more and more getting worried about it. They notice something is changing. But what to do?

This is maybe a reason that so many Asian countries try to link with China, as it is powerful enough to talk back to United Nation's 'international laws', to US-Bible missionaries, to human rights activists from Europe, feminists and even to the US-president himself etc.

Western countries might merely disregard and push away arguments from smaller nations, but to control China from outside is impossible.

You are talking too much in China or even about China and you are gone... back to the country where you come from.

The last case is this Miss Canada (who is a Chinese and her parents are living in China) promoting human rights, women rights, Falung Gong and similar stuff - the Chinese response - Miss World Contest or whatever does not matter - go home!

- and there is nothing what Canada or even USA can do about it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/27/world ... ytnow&_r=0
It was not to be.

The Chinese authorities, tipped off to her arrival, barred her from flying onward to Hainan.

Speaking by telephone from Hong Kong on Thursday, Ms. Lin said she was angry and disappointed but not entirely surprised. “I have every right to be at that event,” she said. “It’s kind of sad. I mean, I’m just an acting student and a beauty queen. What could they possibly be so afraid of?”

Minxin Pei, an expert in Chinese politics at Claremont McKenna College in California, said Beijing had become increasingly successful in bending others to its will.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

jamesbond wrote: Well said my good man, why waste time and money chasing after American women when you can go overseas and meet nice, normal, attractive women and not have to play any games with them.
The main reasons are, they are here, easy to pump and dump a lot of low milage p.u.s.s.y, not too expensive.
No way in hell I would marry or get financially entangled with one though.
But for entertainment they are great. Invest only as much as needed to get them to put out, do minimum maintence, dump the high maintence ones, and one can build a harem.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

What if you get an easy American woman who makes your life (more) difficult?

I have not dated an easy American woman or even found one as a true friend.

I am good friends with a Colombian woman who is currently married to an American man. And I have went on easy dates with easy foreign women.

...sad that a man cannot get a date or even a friendship with an American woman.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D