Reasons to not date or marry Vietnamese women in America

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jacobnguyensanjose
Freshman Poster

Reasons to not date or marry Vietnamese women in America

Post by jacobnguyensanjose »

I just want to share with you all of my experiences in the past with vietnamese women in america. I am a vietnamese american man and I am just tired and fed up with both vietnamese american women and american women. All of them rejected me and called me all sorts of names and say that I am too ugly. One vietnamese american girl named nina actually was brutal to me and told me that she didn't like guys like me who work a minimum wage job and failed college due to a learning disability and says that she prefers some guy with a college degree. I believe that it is feminism that is ruining women in america and many of my friends don't agree with me. They all think that the dating life in america is so great when it is not. American women seem to be so stuck up and snobby. All of my friends criticize me because I am going off to vietnam to meet a couple of ladies who I am being introduced to and I am going to end up marrying one of them. One of my friends is mad at me and prefers me to marry an american Caucasian woman instead. I only have one supportive friend who is supportive of me going to vietnam to find someone. I am tired of it and I gave up on women in america. Seems like all women in america are too shallow and wants someone with a college degree rather than a nice and sweet and caring guy who works at mcdonalds and would seriously do anything for love.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Reasons to not date or marry an vietnamese woman in amer

Post by chanta76 »

Quick question you have family in vietnam? And will it be by introduction that you meet someone?

In asian culture they tend to value education and hard works. Im not sure what your end goals are but dont limit yourself to working in fast food.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

jacobnguyensanjose wrote:I just want to share with you all of my experiences in the past with vietnamese women in america. I am a vietnamese american man and I am just tired and fed up with both vietnamese american women and american women. All of them rejected me and called me all sorts of names and say that I am too ugly. One vietnamese american girl named nina actually was brutal to me and told me that she didn't like guys like me who work a minimum wage job and failed college due to a learning disability and says that she prefers some guy with a college degree. I believe that it is feminism that is ruining women in america and many of my friends don't agree with me. They all think that the dating life in america is so great when it is not. American women seem to be so stuck up and snobby. All of my friends criticize me because I am going off to vietnam to meet a couple of ladies who I am being introduced to and I am going to end up marrying one of them. One of my friends is mad at me and prefers me to marry an american Caucasian woman instead. I only have one supportive friend who is supportive of me going to vietnam to find someone. I am tired of it and I gave up on women in america. Seems like all women in america are too shallow and wants someone with a college degree rather than a nice and sweet and caring guy who works at mcdonalds and would seriously do anything for love.
:wink: :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 2nd, 2020, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: :wink: :lol:
Truly the post of a super-genius...

OP, what are your options for going abroad? You mentioned your parents could do matchmaking for you? How easily can you get to Vietnam or another country?
Obviously the post is satire. But since you're a loser you don't get it lol
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

BlackKnight wrote:Obviously the post is satire. But since you're a loser you don't get it lol
Hate to agree with you but it probably is satire, yes. OP only has 2 posts and he sounds like the caricature of a braindead Westernized "nice guy". The part where he's flipping burgers at McDonalds, and "is a nice guy who would do anything for love" really cracked me up.

It sounds a bit like a Vietnamese parody of our fine poster Matt Hanson to me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Bingo! Lol
jacobnguyensanjose
Freshman Poster

Post by jacobnguyensanjose »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: :wink: :lol:
Truly the post of a super-genius...

OP, what are your options for going abroad? You mentioned your parents could do matchmaking for you? How easily can you get to Vietnam or another country?
I am vietnamese myself and this is perfectly normal in my culture. I would be going over there with my family and my aunt is introducing me to these young ladies. Quite a few of my cousins have done the same thing by going to vietnam to find a wife. I am not trying to sound rude or anything but I am just tired of women in america rejecting me so I am going abroad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 22nd, 2020, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I would have a hard time dating a Viet woman so as I would always think back to the movie "Full Metal Jacket", with the Viet whore in her come on saying "Me so horny; me love you long time, boom boom."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Sock puppet or not, if you are making minimum wage, raising a family will be financially difficult.

I meet a Viet guy who owned an aquarium service company and never went to college. Because many of his clients were businesses and well to do individuals, he was able to befriend and network with people who helped him to start his second business, a catering company. His GF is a young Viet hottie that works at a bikini cafe.

He started as a minimum wage employee at a pet shop scrubbing fish tanks. It took years of work to get to where he is today, but had he stayed a minimum wage employee at the pet shop, he would probably still be there today mopping the floors.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

jacobnguyensanjose wrote:
September 5th, 2015, 12:22 pm

I am vietnamese myself and this is perfectly normal in my culture. I would be going over there with my family and my aunt is introducing me to these young ladies. Quite a few of my cousins have done the same thing by going to vietnam to find a wife. I am not trying to sound rude or anything but I am just tired of women in america rejecting me so I am going abroad.
Jacob.

This is an old post and you probably don't come here anymore. But yes, you should go to Vietnam to find a future wife. F--k all of your "friends" who are criticizing you for having your family help you find a Vietnamese wife.
My vietnamese friend also did the same thing. His family members helped him find a vietnamese wife who originally lives in one of the smaller towns in rural Vietnam. This is where you find traditional Vietnamese wife who will cook for you.
Don't look for Vietnamese girl in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh. City girls tend to be materialistic and don't like to cook or do house chores. At least that is what my Vietnamese friend told me.

I hope you did find the love of your life.

I'm an Asian-American male here in the US too, and I have not had to luck of finding any girl, let alone, being in a genuine relationship with a girl, here in cr@ppy America.

Time to look abroad for the future wife.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

MatureDJ wrote:
October 2nd, 2015, 1:07 pm
I would have a hard time dating a Viet woman so as I would always think back to the movie "Full Metal Jacket", with the Viet whore in her come on saying "Me so horny; me love you long time, boom boom."
I know a lot of guys in the USA that would love to have a sexy young thing saying those exact words to them every night. As opposed to hearing the regular headache spiel. Take your choice.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Re: Reasons to not date or marry an vietnamese woman in america

Post by JesseL26 »

Where do I begin? Any woman regardless of race or ethnicity if shes Americanized/Westernized and or born here are cancer. Brother let me tell you something a job is a job. A job is what's gonna put food on the table and pay bills regardless of the wage. It's not like that job is permanent there is always time to either grow or find another job. Take it from me I used to work a bunch of minimum wage jobs in the past and one for many years and all people did was bi*** moan and whine and give you a hard time about it. Now I'm a bit above minimum wage maybe 3 bucks above that and guess what I'm still not good enough for society there are always backhanded remarks. People need to mind their own damn business.

These same women that reject you or put you down because of your job are the same damn women that date these wannabe thug losers which a lot of the times don't even work and steal and do drugs and are always into trouble. I work security trust me I see it all the time and they steal together as a group. : )

Those ''friends'' that you say you have are not true friends I was on the same boat. I wanted to go to Thailand to find a woman because I know how shitty women are in America. And mostly everyone supported me my family and some friends. But there were 2 EX friends as I like to call them who were against it they would talk smack all day and say why don't you go for a girl here. I'd tell them you think for one second if I could find a quality woman in America that I would fly overseas? Real friends support your happiness no and's if's or but's about it.

Do what you gotta do go to Vietnam if you have to it will be your future happiness not your hater friends. But let me give you some advice you could probably still find someone here but the woman can't be Americanized. The nicest Asians I met were Vietnamese at nail salons that spoke OK English but not perfect and only hung around their family and retained their traditional culture. How do I know this I am currently talking to one. I was on the Zalo app and all the ones that are Americanized or take sexy/slutty pics are the ones that won't reply to you they are stuck up and want a high status man.

There is nothing in this world that I can't stand more than an Asian girl speaking with a white girl accent like oh my gawd and etc. Don't get me wrong there's gold diggers and bad apples in Vietnam too but there's 100x more chances for you to find a high quality woman than in the USA period. These good women accept you for who you are you don't need any game just be yourself and have some confidence you don't need the unrealistic level of confidence PUA's want you to believe. All that crap was created here cause of how spoiled women here are.

I would even advice you to go to Chinese buffets plenty of fob's girls there if they are opened minded and single you will have luck I had luck at a buffet too once a long time ago. So don't waste your time with these Westernized c****. The grass is definitely greener on the other side. Well that's the best advice I can give from one brother to another. Good luck.
Last edited by JesseL26 on March 12th, 2018, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Re: Reasons to not date or marry an vietnamese woman in america

Post by JesseL26 »

Oh and another thing you may want to check out VietCupid out it is the foreign site where I had the most hits at 177 not even Thai or Fili nor Chinese girls gave me that many hits. Most Vietnamese seem more down to earth and along with Filipinas than any other Asian nationaltiy at least from my experience.