American women ain't shit abroad

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

American women ain't shit abroad

Post by Johnny »

Have you noticed American women aren't in demand once there abroad in other countrys when i travel threw Latin America none of the local men never holla at any american women I also recall an AW, going to bars , and not getting a single guy to pick her up because no men is not going choose AW over a local women these women in Latin country are way sexier then any aw bitch and let me tell you if they bring that feminist attitude over in Latin Amemrica they going get back smack in the face those white american bitches know this is a men world once abroad and there no white knights or cops to help you. Also my friend told me in Asia white women were mad that the white men were going out with the local asian women instead of them and not paying any attention to them hell you can even make death threat and curse them out and asian cops wont do nothing since white men have more power then white aw women in Asia.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: American women ain't shit abroad

Post by chanta76 »

The issues is does American women know their value? The problem is that American women likes to over value themselves . In my travels in Asia most local men did not approach American women and American women did n't care about the local men. American women look down at overseas men ..but it depends in which country you are in.