American men are not allowed to hate women!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

American men are not allowed to hate women!

Post by lozoman »

One of the things that really infuriates me about society is that, despite how awful American women are and how justifiable it is for us men to hate them, we are strictly forbidden from doing so. In America, hating women either means you are homosexual or your a bitter virgin loser, especially if the said women are attractive. society's philosophy is that you should LOVE an attractive women, regardless of how awful of a person she may be. Thats just so damn shallow. I dont give a crap how beautiful a woman is, if she's a mean an awful person, I'm not going to like her. It's pretty obvious how stuckup, narcissistic, nasty, mean and spoiled American women are, yet all these manginas continue to act as if they are innocent victims that can never do wrong. Just as bad, American women actually think that we hate them for no reason!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: American men are not allowed to hate women!

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

You are VERY right! However..........

It's not the female's fault. This is happening because of the GREEDY American man ~ he ONLY cared about MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE and making MORE MORE MORE MORE money!!!! That's the only impetus he had in life when giving women 'rights' ~ this is why he's such an IDIOT!

However.........the rest of the world should have been much smarter. The rest of the world is the much dumber idiot.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

you're a woman aren't you?
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Post by lozoman »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

It's not the female's fault. This is happening because of the GREEDY American man ~ he ONLY cared about MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE and making MORE MORE MORE MORE money!!!! That's the only impetus he had in life when giving women 'rights' ~ this is why he's such an IDIOT!

However.........the rest of the world should have been much smarter. The rest of the world is the much dumber idiot.
you were woman aren't you?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

lozoman wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

you were woman aren't you?

I'm male. 100% male. No.......................not 100%.......

1000000000000000000000000%!!!!!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

lozoman wrote:One of the things that really infuriates me about society is that, despite how awful American women are and how justifiable it is for us men to hate them, we are strictly forbidden from doing so. In America, hating women either means you are homosexual or your a bitter virgin loser, especially if the said women are attractive. society's philosophy is that you should LOVE an attractive women, regardless of how awful of a person she may be. Thats just so damn shallow. I dont give a crap how beautiful a woman is, if she's a mean an awful person, I'm not going to like her. It's pretty obvious how stuckup, narcissistic, nasty, mean and spoiled American women are, yet all these manginas continue to act as if they are innocent victims that can never do wrong. Just as bad, American women actually think that we hate them for no reason!
You will never believe how many times I was banned from other forums for complaining about how bad American (especially Illinois) women are. One forum in particular, the city-data forum, has banned me and banned me so frequently and viciously that my only possible explanation for it's ban-happy attitude is that the city-data forum is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea! Many times, I even imagine the city-data forum administrator as being a close relative of the late Kim Jong-Il, as well as both of that forum's senior moderators even working at any one of North Korea's heinous gulags, even Camp 22.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

lozoman wrote:One of the things that really infuriates me about society is that, despite how awful American women are and how justifiable it is for us men to hate them, we are strictly forbidden from doing so. In America, hating women either means you are homosexual or your a bitter virgin loser, especially if the said women are attractive. society's philosophy is that you should LOVE an attractive women, regardless of how awful of a person she may be. Thats just so damn shallow. I dont give a crap how beautiful a woman is, if she's a mean an awful person, I'm not going to like her. It's pretty obvious how stuckup, narcissistic, nasty, mean and spoiled American women are, yet all these manginas continue to act as if they are innocent victims that can never do wrong. Just as bad, American women actually think that we hate them for no reason!

If I am allowed to love American women, then I should be allowed to love foreign women too.

The difference is that I love foreign women more.

This societal mess is the reason why American men cannot focus on hatred toward American/Western women. What Mark Davis from Dream Connections marriage agency says is true.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I agree with you 100%!!!!!
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

traveller wrote: You will never believe how many times I was banned from other forums for complaining about how bad American (especially Illinois) women are. One forum in particular, the city-data forum, has banned me and banned me so frequently and viciously that my only possible explanation for it's ban-happy attitude is that the city-data forum is based right in Pyongyang, North Korea! Many times, I even imagine the city-data forum administrator as being a close relative of the late Kim Jong-Il, as well as both of that forum's senior moderators even working at any one of North Korea's heinous gulags, even Camp 22.
I am also member of the city-data forum. To tell you the truth, there are tons of feminist moderators, and feminist posters in general. If you post anything about how bad AW's are, feminists would be quick to hit the report button. Your account could be suspended, even banned.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, it seems its overall off-limits to say anything negative about the asshole culture. It's hard to describe what "being an asshole" means, but it is a trait that exists & in America it's only a form of protected speech if it comes down on someone that doesn't deserve it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most Americans do not want to recognize that women represent 1st class citizens and men 2nd. The result of this is that women cannot be rightfully criticized nor held to account for anything by men.

To express hatred for women is to express hatred for the state, the culture, and the status quo; all taboo in the US of Gay. The system will not tolerate subversive hatred of women because it will spread and men will then consider not marrying, making product consuming families, and continuing the cycle.

Therefore no, to hate women is seen as hating everything this system stands for.

The beauty of MGTOW is that it is a collective "No" to the American woman and the system that artificially exalts her.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I take another stance, and it is quite simple. In the Western world, but especially in Anglo society, women have been exalted into godhood, and feminism is the religion of reprobate women who think of themselves as gods. This is why women cannot be questioned. Think about it: They are righteous on their own account, infallible, faultless and blameless. Are these not attributes of a god? But more than this, they also want all the glory, as in all the good things in life, while shifting everything that is not good onto men.

Feminism is the elevation of women above men, holding them responsible for nothing, and shifting all responsibility and blame onto men. Women by virtue of their biology and plumbing are incapable of lying and only have the best interests of others in mind. Feminism is the belief in women as gods:the religion of reprobate women who are rebels against their natural role, who are complete whores and adulteresses (hopping from man to man within and without marriage), who are disobedient, bossy and ever-complaining, and who are murderers in every way, but especially of the unborn (in their human sacrifice to themselves as gods, they murder innocent children, just like many other Satanic religions).

And the innocent and righteous, slay thou not; For I will not justify the wicked. I remember that from Exodus. These feminists abortion propagandists will have a lot to answer for this preaching.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

IMHO, American women would rather be hated than ignored. At least when you hate them you need to pay attention to them enough to merit a negative opinion. Ever since I married an Asian woman, American women don't even register on my radar.

I used to be in a networking group of 20 people. One of the young ladies in her early 30s, knowing that I'm married to an Asian lady, just started grilling me as to why I wasn't married to an American white girl. She told me, you don't see to be the type that would marry an Asian lady (whatever that means) and she demanded to know why I married one. She asked me straight out, "don't you like American white women?". I replied in a very "meh" like manner that sure they are ok. I really wanted to go out of my way to convey to her that American white women are really no big deal (and after being married to a lovely Asian lady for more than 10 years, they are NOT). This girl was getting very frustrated because I was, in a very subtle way, discounting her and her sisters. Trust me, I felt very satisfied.

So if you really want to piss them off, just don't validate or acknowledge them. They know that the sexy Asian ladies are a threat to them and it's a sore topic of conversation for them!! I'll never be blatant about it but it's nice occasionally to walk by and throw a little fresh salt on the ongoing wound LOL.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think A LOT of American women see men as "the enemy" & that causes problems. It's not like they demonize one & extol the other, like they should (it's certainly expected with men about women AND other men). That, and the "social directive" to compete with men, is a major factor in why men & women don't get along.

I think a lot of women have also been in a totally "bipolar" environment for so long that it's had a cultural effect- just like it has on the men. There's a "100% or 0%" mentality with a lot of assessments in America & that will seep into relationships like it will with other things (ex: now someone is looking for absolute perfection in a mate or a defendant/plaintiff & the rampant concept completely turning on someone for a minor thing).

Let's not leave out the factor of asshole men that act like psychos, homos, or psychotic homos. Seems women don't really like men dressing like them or acting like they have a period- SHOCKING, I know! Turning on her after they do anything sexual is common. Sometimes it's a simple ego trip or a love of betrayal, sometimes it's being so out of touch with reality that he feels vicariously "dragged down gay lane" when she (a woman) does straight woman things with him (a man).

It's not unheard of for his myriad mommy issues to turn into something projected against her. There's "projecting the shadow" like with countries (ex: one claims to be the guardian of freedom & another country as being stridently against the whole concept when it's the other way around). This also applies to someone being pushy & dictatorial, of course. There's simply being juvenile & more concerned with with another cookie than he is with helping her with anything (ex: Doug from the show King of Queens). There's being a full-blown drunk or a drug-addict. So it's not ALL on women.

I think if they kept themselves a "catch," then a man of quality (which is a question of his INTERPERSONAL BEHAVIOR, not his BANK ACCOUNT) will be much more likely to want her & make a pass or be interested in one from her (another point right there: some guys are very dainty & make it hard for women to show interest- they can't handle a woman asking them out or to marry them). Sure, she might get treated bad despite being good, but that's also true with men. If a guy can get shot without having it coming, possibly BECAUSE he doesn't have it coming, it stands to reason that a woman can get a guy that mentally checks-out of the relationship or doesn't reciprocate her goodwill.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

No, it's just that woman is just like this. That's just how it is, we have to adore them ....that's what men do. Men adore women, that's how nature works, no matter how awful, bitchy, nasty, cunty they are; and that's why they do it! Because they know. that... that they can do all of that and that's how the game works.
Awful, yep but they know that they can do all that - so they do all that they POSSIBLY can and that's why woman is so bitchy/ impossible, disgusting and nasty.

I truly feel it's easier in life to be a WOMAN, than a man. Men don't do this shit...no way we get away with anything like that. Maybe in the caveman days we'd had it better, because we could really just rape a girl if we wanted her and take her. We wouldn't put up with any of her shit, no shit from a woman would be tolerated. And her bitchy-ass behavior would be in check through violence or brutal force. That's ideally, how it should be, that's how nature and humanities been for time ever since existence. That's true and that's how it was. ..... so it IS unbalanced NOW. Women get to utilize all their advantages and tactics, while men get none of ours and ours is punished by Law. Now is the SHITTIEST time on planet earth to be a man. Literally the shittest time in all history of human species. This is the first time we can't be men fully. Which means violence, taking things that we want, and taking women. We give women way too much power and control. that's why we're seeing all this bitchy, nasty, manipulative behavior.
If we smacked out some bitches and told them that ain't ok, they'd stop. And that's how it should be. Be a mangina SJW sissie and call me "sexist" whatever that means. People today have a war against nature and reality, literally God.
Men lose out on all fronts.
Not advocating rape just pointing to reality. ...

I am also getting tired of seeing couples everywhere who seem to be so happy. It is really pissing me off lately, as I'm more and more aware of it. It's really painful, sometimes.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.