The craziest POF female profile in awhile!!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I tried to read but the caps just blew my mind man.... listening to Shpongle right now so I bet that doesn't help.

What I did get from this is "HEY Y'ALL.... I'M AN INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN, I DON'T NEED A MAN, YADDA YADDDA YADDDDDDDDDDDDAAAA"

But she has da curves and I'd definately hit it. LOL.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hahahaha
'Add to Favorites!', NOT!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

manly5000 wrote:I tried to read but the caps just blew my mind man.... listening to Shpongle right now so I bet that doesn't help.

What I did get from this is "HEY Y'ALL.... I'M AN INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN, I DON'T NEED A MAN, YADDA YADDDA YADDDDDDDDDDDDAAAA"

But she has da curves and I'd definately hit it. LOL.
Translation: Party girl w/ baggage, at expiry, looking for mangina wallet.
With her shape, she'll probably catch one, too.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Honestly, if she were my daughter I would be proud and I don't see anything wrong with her profile.

She's smart to make potential guys do a background check and a full battery of test including HIV.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Honestly, if she were my daughter I would be proud and I don't see anything wrong with her profile.

She's smart to make potential guys do a background check and a full battery of test including HIV.
The thing is that she is doing this now, only after she has likely been ploughed by goodness knows how many disease-ridden scumbags. Do you suppose that the father of her living child and the fathers of the ones she likely had killed in the womb matched the standards she is now demanding? And of course if she has the chance to go on being used as a dumpster by scum, she will likely take it. She doesn't need to advertise for that online though. Here she is looking for a step-wallet for her bastard thug offspring.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Honestly, if she were my daughter I would be proud and I don't see anything wrong with her profile.

With CAPS like the baby knocked similac over onto the keyboard and now it's stuck in all CAPS?? I would not be proud.

Do yourself a favor, and look at foreign women's profiles on pof. They don't have this abrasive paranoia like the former do!

Another thing wrong with AW's profiles: it's all about what the men better do for her or they are 86ed.

Whereas most foreign profiles of women, never say:

No sex on the first date
I am not going to your house on the first night.
The word block or bloquear. E.g. I m going to block you if you talk about sex.
The phrase "I'm a big girl so if you don't like big girls click that x up the right hand corner"
You are not coming to my house the first night
The word respect in the form as an imperative command
D&d free please (meaning that she does not do drugs because they are commonly illegal but she detests condoms and likes to be a bareback concubine in a LTR that ends up going from relationship to relationship with this behavior)

I'm just saying. :shrug:
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

"and 9 year old son" hahahahaha

This why black women are bottom of the barrel of rotten apples
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The respondants should ask her if the father of her son met her current requirements.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The best is to have nothing to do with such women at all. Single mom who is only demanding, unwilling and unable to give anything in return. Basically she is a used item, looking for a servant who pays her a salary...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The first thing that I noticed is that all of her photos are selfies taken in a bathroom mirror. Even police mug shots look better than those kinds of photos. Makes me suspect that she has no friends to take photos of her.
ntm1972
Freshman Poster

Post by ntm1972 »

Hero wrote:The first thing that I noticed is that all of her photos are selfies taken in a bathroom mirror. Even police mug shots look better than those kinds of photos. Makes me suspect that she has no friends to take photos of her.
Well, at least no friends in the conventionally understood manner: Loyal, caring, dependable, and so forth.

Selfie Addict = Narcissist

That alone is reason enough to throw this one back.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

the list of demands on a first date is outrageous....when women like this think they have the right to demand this kind of crap for a first date it is over in the US of Gay....abandon ship

I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A NICE RESERVED RESTURANT AND I WANT THE GUY TO DO HIS BEST TO IMPRESS ME. WHETHER IT BE WITH AT THE BEGINNING OF DINNER I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE NICE FLOWERS ON MY TABLE WITH A PERSONALIZED LETTER OR NOTE FROM YOU. A BEAUTIFUL WRAPPED GIFT IN A BOX AT THE END OF THE DATE. (ONLY REAL GENTLEMEN WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

A MAN THAT DOES NOT MIND STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE TO BE A REAL MAN, A FAITHFUL LOVING, COMPASSIONATE HUSBAND TO ME AND FATHER TO MY 9 YEAR OLD SON.
I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO A NICE RESERVED RESTURANT AND I WANT THE GUY TO DO HIS BEST TO IMPRESS ME. WHETHER IT BE WITH AT THE BEGINNING OF DINNER I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE NICE FLOWERS ON MY TABLE WITH A PERSONALIZED LETTER OR NOTE FROM YOU. A BEAUTIFUL WRAPPED GIFT IN A BOX AT THE END OF THE DATE. (ONLY REAL GENTLEMEN WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT)
This lady is a real winner. You guys should be flooding her inbox begging her for a date :lol:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.