American women as mothers

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

American women as mothers

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I know many people don't want to hear birthing stories but I think it's important to the story. When I had my son who was also my first baby he came natural. In all my life I had never felt so much pain. When I hit 8 and my water broke I felt like my insides were being crushed and every third push after I hit ten was painful. My husband, being the meanie he can occasionally be thought me giving birth to our son was funny. When his head came out and he turned on his side I thought I broke him. When they held him up he was purple and in dismay I exclaimed, "He's purple, why is he purple?" Excuse me for not knowing geez.
Now when I tell people, mostly women about having my son natural all of them seem shocked and when I recommended having babies natural they thought I was off my rocker. I myself think that having a baby natural gives more rewards. All the pain goes away once you see him/her and there is this really strong bond that is made from having that pain. You want to become protective. Because I had suffered pain I thought it made me extremely close to my son.
He didn't go to the nursery and right after my labor, five minutes later I was up and walking changing his diapers. However, more and more American women are looking down on natural child birth. I mean it is painful to do I admit. I was 9 centimeters and they did give me the epidural because my mom wanted them too and talked me into it. However it never had the time to take effect. From the first contraction til my son was born was two hours and twenty minutes. I was hooked to pitocin.

Now back to the childbirth. Only 5% of American women have their babies natural. I think the epidurals make that bond established in pain a little bit less than the mothers who have their babies natural.

BREASTFEEDING
My son was a breastfed baby. Breastfed babies reap a whole lot more benefits from breast milk. However, more women take the easier way, the formula way. Plus, the looks you get breast feeding people look at you like it was unnatural. However, ladies that is what your breasts are for, to feed your baby. Now in America breasts are seen as sex objects. The better the breasts the more men want you. Hence, silicone breasts are on the rise. Those women who do have silicone implants can't breastfed. It messes with the ducts that produce the milk.
My breastfeeding couch who also was a birthing couch, wanted to film me breastfeeding. She said I was making enough milk to feed an entire nursery. My milk was draining down my sides. I pumped a whole lot because my breasts would get too full. I soon had a whole freezer full of milk, enough to feed my baby even after i dried up. I recently stopped breastfeeding.
In my life I had only ever seen three other breastfeeding mothers. Before I had my son I admit even I stared like I was looking at a rare animal. More and more women rely on formula now a days.

AS A CHILD GETS OLDER
I have seen many smart elic seven year olds that think they can do whatever they want because their parent lets them. Most kids on the streets aren't aware of stranger danger. Most kids now a days have to stomp their feet and mommy gets them whatever they want.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: American women as mothers

Post by josephty2 »

This link describes rudolf steiner observation with Americans vs Europeans
https://sites.google.com/site/waldorfwatch/america
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.