Why do you hate American women?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do you hate American women?

Post by Cornfed »

Vegascook wrote:It's perverse how the American dating scene is effectively the reverse of social Darwinism. The most useless douche bags get women pregnant, become deadbeat fathers, abandon their responsibilities, and then have the nerve to pretend they are superior because of the degenerate behavior they exhibit. The women who encourage this have effectively destroyed America by sabotaging themselves, setting their bastard kids up for failure, and then demanding entitlements which are paid by taxing the few of us men who do what's right. Every time I hear a bitch whine about what's "unfair" I can't help but think of dozens of ways the moron has set herself up. No common sense is the recurring personality trait most AW exhibit.
Brilliant.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Great points guys!!! Jamesbond, please check out this video by PRISONPLANET TV on youtube.com

FEMINISM WAS CREATED TO DESTABLIZED SOCIETY, TAX WOMEN AND SET UP THE NEW WORLD ORDER-AARON RUSSO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvalgNA
That video no longer exists. I guess YouTube's politically correct censors took it down. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

If I hate American women, then I hate my mother, sister, aunts, grandmothers, and cousins.

Mark Davis from Dream Connections marriage agency tells or encourages guys to go overseas and find true love with a Ukrainian, Thai, or Colombian woman.

https://www.youtube.com/user/iDatingSuccess

Love is stronger than hate.

I choose to love a foreign woman and to accept an American woman for who she is. But, I focus and find more attraction to that foreign woman because of her heart, personality, soul, etc.

Men who choose hatred of American women are letting themselves be controlled. As a result, most of those men may end up being with an American woman.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D