Two Types of Single American Women - Both Suck!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Two Types of Single American Women - Both Suck!

Post by Winston »

Almost all women in America claim to be taken, as if single men outnumber single women in America. (Or they just say that to blow off guys they don't want.) Either way, there seems to be two types of single women in America:

1) One type only dates men in the top 10 percent in terms of looks and status. Often, to even date an average girl in America, you have to be tall, good looking, hip and fairly successful. In other words, you have to be a really hot guy just to get an average looking girl in America. But even then it's never easy because you have to deal with a lot of bullshit. It's a double standard in that men have had to LOWER their standards while women have RAISED theirs ever higher.

2) The other type hates men (and people in general) and can't stand them. She will demonize men any way she can. If she gives a guy a chance, she will treat him like shit and start conflicts to try to bring out the worst in him, so that she can use it against him to validate her hatred of men, resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy. This type of woman has very few friends, if any, and prefers pets over humans for company.

Obviously, both these types SUCK and create a no-win situation for most single guys. The self-worth of women in America is way overinflated, so that they all think they're too good for you. To put it simply, their attitude is spoiled rotten. In their minds, they do the choosing. Not you. So if they don't choose you, then you aren't allowed to talk to them or hit on them.

Overall, American women are not approachable because: 1) They are paranoid of strangers, 2) they don't need you, and 3) they think they're too good for you. It's a TRIPLE WHAMMY against the average single guy in the dating scene. If that isn't a nightmarish dead-end situation, then I don't know what is. It's like everything is against you in America if you want a woman.

But even if you go out and try to meet women, you find that every desirable female seems to be either taken, too picky or not looking. Furthermore, their personalities are also difficult, unfriendly, hostile and not down to earth at all. Trying to socialize or connect with them is the most unnatural thing, like trying to connect with empty bags of air wrapped with a negative hostile attitude.

The GOOD NEWS is that this is NOT the case in most other countries. In most other countries, women are like a different species. They are more approachable, open, sociable, engaging and curious. Thus they are easier to meet and connect with. They are also feminine, thin, sweet, friendly, modest, down-to-earth, appreciative and treat men better. They cherish their femininity and have values. They seek a partner, not a competitor, and appreciate good men. They make men feel valued and reward niceness. Women are flattered to be hit on, and still believe in old-fashioned romance. To them, flirtation is flattering and creates energy and excitement.

In fact, here is a major difference that speaks volumes: In America, flirtation is seen as a NEGATIVE thing - creepish, taboo, offensive, inappropriate and violating. But in most other countries flirtation is seen as a POSITIVE thing. It creates energy and excitement, and women are flattered to be hit on, which is the way it should be, not creeped out like in America.

Here is a KEY difference between America and Europe: In Europe, people do not use dating sites to meet people. I've been told this by multiple sources. Why? Because it's very easy there to just GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE! People are very open, social, curious and engaging. In contrast, in America people are paranoid of others, do not like meeting people, and are afraid to talk to people outside their clique. So you can't really just go out and "meet people" or "meet girls", at least not easily or naturally.

In spite of this, there is this bizarre cultural myth in America that it is easy to "go out and meet people". Everyone knows deep down that it's not true. But people still pay lip service to it in order to conform and not sound like a loser. It's very weird. There is like this HUGE SPLIT between reality and illusion in America.
Last edited by Winston on September 6th, 2013, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Two Types of Single American Women - Both Suck!

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote: 2) The other type hates men (and people in general) and can't stand them. She will demonize men any way she can. If she gives a guy a chance, she will treat him like shit and start conflicts to try to bring out the worst in him, so that she can use it against him to validate her hatred of men, resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy. This type of woman has very few friends, if any, and prefers pets over humans for company.
Yep, women like #2 create websites such as http://www.ihatemen.org/

There are more women who hate men than men who hate women. You should read some of the shit from that site. I couldn't read too much of the content because it started to make my blood boil too fast. Maybe other guys will have more tolerance to read it.

But you forgot #3 ... the lesbians
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

How about a slightly used NFL cheerleader? :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Teal Lantern wrote:How about a slightly used NFL cheerleader? :D
She looks quite used

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It never occurred me growing up that American women were the worst women in the world since the fall of the Roman Empire, I had to figure that out on my own. Like any society that puts women on a pedestal America is well on its way to destroying itself.

Don't Let Your Daughters Grow Up To Be Like Miley Cyrus
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... iley-cyrus

McNuggets Rampage
Last edited by Taco on September 3rd, 2013, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I just wanted Winston to see what some of those "top 10% of men" he envies deal with.
(Have to specify "some" to keep the Defenders of the Sacred Heart of NAWALT at bay) :roll:

Six months with this girl and she ...
a) physically attacks him. :evil:
b) falsely screams "rape" WHILE attacking him. :twisted:
c) calls ARMED men to the house, after attacking him. :twisted: :twisted:
d) pretends to be the scared, innocent one, when they arrive. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe if we find Winston a HolyMolyPerfectGoddess2DieFor (and she just might cause that) of his very own, it'll get it out of his system. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

marklambo wrote:
Winston wrote: 2) The other type hates men (and people in general) and can't stand them. She will demonize men any way she can. If she gives a guy a chance, she will treat him like shit and start conflicts to try to bring out the worst in him, so that she can use it against him to validate her hatred of men, resulting in a self-fulfilling prophecy. This type of woman has very few friends, if any, and prefers pets over humans for company.

There are more women who hate men than men who hate women. You should read some of the shit from that site. I couldn't read too much of the content because it started to make my blood boil too fast. Maybe other guys will have more tolerance to read it.

Sounds just like the two female LAPD officers that proctored the written examination (PQE) I took. I showed up dressed exactly as I was in my avatar. Smiled, was pleasant, spoke in a professional and calm tone. They both acted like they wanted to pull their service issue Berettas out of their holsters and tap two 9mm into my center mass when I asked important questions about follow-up regarding test scores and who to get in contact with. Would rather have had males there administering over the test. I was so drained by the end of that 90 minute exam from their cold, bitchy attitudes I had to detox with a cold one the moment I got home.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

marklambo wrote:

The lesbians would obviously fit into #2, since they are obviously very hateful. Maybe #3 should be "women who are ugly and fat and not worth bothering with"? lol
Last edited by Winston on September 6th, 2013, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Winston wrote:
marklambo wrote:

The lesbians would obviously fit into #2, since they are obviously very hateful. Maybe #3 should be "women who are ugly and fat and not worth bothering with"? lol
Lesbians would be different. When you described #2, you said that if they would give a guy a chance, they would treat the guy like shit etc....but lesbians won't even give a guy a chance at all. They only like to play with the meat curtains.

So I say that lesbians are a category of their own :D

Obese women shouldn't even be classified as women. They should be put in the same category as human waste but I guess if you HAVE to put them in a category, they can be #4 lol
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

marklambo wrote: Obese women shouldn't even be classified as women. They should be put in the same category as human waste but I guess if you HAVE to put them in a category, they can be #4 lol
If someone is medically obese ie. freakshow obese then I regard and treat them as mentally ill people because that's basically what they are. Mental cripples need medication and professional help but what they don't need is validation.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

marklambo wrote:

The hatred women show towards men is a lot worse that the hatred men show towards women.

Men who hate women do so from a position of helplessness and powerlessness. They are sick of being trod on by western society and at the same time being blamed for it.

Women who hate men really do have a deep seated hatred, and the stuff they write and think is cruel and calculated. The hate speech spewed by women is a lot more creative, and they do so in a position of power, where the will not be socially punished for their actions.

This is the type of vitriol that women spew:

http://femitheistreborn.blogspot.com/20 ... fined.html

I have seen comments on the internet along the lines of "We should abort all male babies" or that we should start aborting male babies in India instead of females because "men rape women."

You would never see men who hate women say things like this. Such men only wish to be treated more fairly.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

marklambo wrote:But you forgot #3 ... the lesbians
#4 Women who get moist over Badboys, thugs, gangsters, men on death row for murder and rape, and all other sorts of trash men.

Richard Ramirez was under trial for killing 13 people, and women were falling in love with him and writing him letters. At the time of his death in 2013 he was engaged to a twenty-three year old writer (he was aged 53).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Overall, American women are not approachable because: 1) They are paranoid of strangers, 2) they don't need you, and 3) they think they're too good for you. But even if you go out and try to meet women, you find that every desirable female seems to be either taken, too picky or not looking. Furthermore, their personalities are also difficult, unfriendly, hostile and not down to earth at all. Trying to socialize or connect with them is the most unnatural thing, like trying to connect with empty bags of air wrapped with a negative hostile attitude.

The GOOD NEWS is that this is NOT the case in most other countries. In most other countries, women are like a different species. They are more approachable, open, sociable, engaging and curious. Thus they are easier to meet and connect with. They are also feminine, thin, sweet, friendly, modest, down-to-earth, appreciative and treat men better. They cherish their femininity and have values. They seek a partner, not a competitor, and appreciate good men. They make men feel valued and reward niceness. Women are flattered to be hit on, and still believe in old-fashioned romance. To them, flirtation is flattering and creates energy and excitement.

In fact, here is a major difference that speaks volumes: In America, flirtation is seen as a NEGATIVE thing - creepish, taboo, offensive, inappropriate and violating. But in most other countries flirtation is seen as a POSITIVE thing. It creates energy and excitement, and women are flattered to be hit on, which is the way it should be, not creeped out like in America.[/b]

Here is a KEY difference between America and Europe: In Europe, people do not use dating sites to meet people. I've been told this by multiple sources. Why? Because it's very easy there to just GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE! People are very open, social, curious and engaging. In contrast, in America people are paranoid of others, do not like meeting people, and are afraid to talk to people outside their clique. So you can't really just go out and "meet people" or "meet girls", at least not easily or naturally.

In spite of this, there is this bizarre cultural myth in America that it is easy to "go out and meet people". Everyone knows deep down that it's not true. But people still pay lip service to it in order to conform and not sound like a loser. It's very weird. There is like this HUGE SPLIT between reality and illusion in America.
In American movies and TV shows, it makes it look like meeting women is very easy. In reality, trying to meet women in America is like trying to find the Ark of the Covenant! :shock:

In the USA, women only want guys who are tall, rich and good looking flirting with them. To American women, if your not tall, rich or good looking, you don't exist! :shock:

In America, women have raised their standards so much that only the very top men in looks and money are acceptable to them. Men in America have lowered their standards to much that you now have men who are good looking dating women who are as ugly as sin. You also have men who are in good physical shape dating women who look like human whale shit! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

marklambo wrote: Yep, women like #2 create websites such as http://www.ihatemen.org/

Believe it or not, that website ain't all that bad... Seems to be a website where women who claim they were good women were treated really bad by men and got their hearts broke for the most part. The site is there for them to vent....
getmyazzouttahere
Freshman Poster

Post by getmyazzouttahere »

Repatriate wrote:
marklambo wrote: Obese women shouldn't even be classified as women. They should be put in the same category as human waste but I guess if you HAVE to put them in a category, they can be #4 lol
If someone is medically obese ie. freakshow obese then I regard and treat them as mentally ill people because that's basically what they are. Mental cripples need medication and professional help but what they don't need is validation.
Diabetics are now mentally-ill, subhuman freakshows- really? People with bad thyroids? People on medical medications that cause obesity as a side effect? :roll: