American Women Rule of 5 - Mark Davis

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Eurobrat?

Yeah, it doesn't SOUND that difficult BUT since I can barely open the DAMN lower window and CAN'T take the window out, it is difficult. :x

I have to go at it from the outside BUT I have to take the storm windows off, and I can't do that from the outside, only the inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE roof? Well, dude flaked on me this week SO.............I'm going to call some professionals and have them do it! :cry:

MORE MONEY DOWN THE PIT!

Good news however, of a sort! A house went on the market just this week, a few houses down and on the other side of the block, smaller than mine BUT probably in better condition and already SOLD! They asked 50 grand more than I will be asking SO...........I'm hopeful!!!!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."