American Women Rule of 5 - Mark Davis

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Banano
Veteran Poster

American Women Rule of 5 - Mark Davis

Post by Banano »

..I've got to tell you a little about this man, Jon, and what I
learned from him today. Jon has lived a man's dream life:
professional rock star and now a movie producer. He's worked with
and been around gorgeous American women all of his adult life. But
what he told me about the "Rule of 5" rocked the house today and I
wanted to share it with you.

He said, "Whether on tour or producing films, we had this saying
among ourselves that all American women were subject to the
universal "Rule of 5". The Rule of 5 is this; you rate women's
beauty on a scale of 1 to 10 and then rate the attractiveness of
her personality on a scale of 1 to 10. The average between those
two scores always ends up being a "5". The higher a woman scores
on the beauty scale, the lower her score seems to come up on having
an attractive personality. Conversely, women with high scores in
having captivating personalities seem to score low on the beauty
scale. It just seems to be a rule of nature among American women."

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That seems like it's stating the obvious. There's a scarcity of attractive women and U.S. culture values individualism and selfishness at all cost. This survival of the fittest type social atmosphere breeds narcissistic and sociopathic personalities. Women who don't have attractiveness have to resort to other methods. It becomes a highly unnatural and tense social environment full of pretension. That's why relationships between genders are so screwed up in the U.S.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:I agree repatriate, when you have a society of decent men but 70% unattractive or obese women things get f***ed up.

A 4 in the USA gets away with so much more than a 7 in another country.
The situation in the U.S. is like a perfect storm of awful. You have a bad economic situation, a very poor male/female ratio in the age range that matters 18-32 in most cities, and an obesity epidemic, and on top of that throw on feminism, religious/moral fanaticism, and a rampant shallow consumerist culture. As a middle class and above male there's no reason at all to stay in the U.S. if you can help it.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:I have noticed since the crash took place in 2008 women have been a lot more demanding with money and they're standards have risen even though most of what they offered has declined. It's almost impossible for a decent looking guy who makes about $4k a month to find a girlfriend.

Oh well, time to do what the American businessman does best and outsource.
It won't happen because most american men are emotionally and financially cowed into submission.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:It will for me, I don't have to live in this country anymore. I'm 27 single with no kids. Hell I'm sick of paying taxes. I paid 17k in taxes last year for a shitty social life.
Just from my observation but the vast majority of men on here will continue to live in the U.S. and use this forum as a venting mechanism because they lack the initiative or resources to move abroad.

To those of us that already live abroad the constant circular ranting about the U.S. or western culture in general is quite redundant.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote:It will for me, I don't have to live in this country anymore. I'm 27 single with no kids. Hell I'm sick of paying taxes. I paid 17k in taxes last year for a shitty social life.
Just from my observation but the vast majority of men on here will continue to live in the U.S. and use this forum as a venting mechanism because they lack the initiative or resources to move abroad.

To those of us that already live abroad the constant circular ranting about the U.S. or western culture in general is quite redundant.
Well said Repa. The divide between expat fantasies and harsh reality is that wide, in fact. It's not easy to move to another country, especially without a life project that, even if it existed, would take at least a year to prepare and execute. Some of us feel free to go abroad whenever they feel, yet perhaps it's their financial situation that doesn't allow them to prepare a full plan and make it happen. Or perhaps work or family, or other personal commitments.

Yes it's possible to set up a business that provides a "portable passive income", as Winston said. Yet, it's something harder and harder to do without a great idea, a strong core of intellectual property, lots of hard work, in some magic combination. Let's not forget that Winston's ad revenues come from us sticking to the forum, as he doesn't provide compelling contents at a rate that will ensure fresh traffic consistently.

Let's face the truth: if London or New York catch a cold, it's gonna be pneumonia in Manila or other fragile economies. The only successful expats in my book are and will always be middle-aged or old people with a decent income from sales of assets or pension handouts, who choose to live their final years in peace on a Thai beach and seek companionship of a young woman 20 years or more their junior.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

publicduende wrote: Well said Repa. The divide between expat fantasies and harsh reality is that wide, in fact. It's not easy to move to another country, especially without a life project that, even if it existed, would take at least a year to prepare and execute. Some of us feel free to go abroad whenever they feel, yet perhaps it's their financial situation that doesn't allow them to prepare a full plan and make it happen. Or perhaps work or family, or other personal commitments.
I think the #1 hindrance is that most people don't know how to get out of their personal comfort zone even when they are actually miserable. They are stuck in a rut and it's easier to bitch and moan on a forum than it is to make concrete plans and just uproot yourself. Plus all the cyclical negativity has a way of wearing a person down to the point they are so depressed and lackadaisical they no longer have the energy to do anything either.

Winston is an example of how someone is caught in his own feedback loop and stays in one place even though his income is derived from the internet and he could easily go somewhere else. Instead he insists on staying put and wallowing in his abject misery for all to see.
Let's face the truth: if London or New York catch a cold, it's gonna be pneumonia in Manila or other fragile economies. The only successful expats in my book are and will always be middle-aged or old people with a decent income from sales of assets or pension handouts, who choose to live their final years in peace on a Thai beach and seek companionship of a young woman 20 years or more their junior.
This is not as true as it was in the past. The U.S. is still a major import economy and Asia's well being is hinged to it in the near term but most of the burgeoning high growth world trade these days is between developing countries. It's becoming less of a factor over time as these economies create their own internal demand and middle class standards of living.

If you're someone who exists on the fringe when it comes to occupational goals or professions there's little reason to languish in service jobs in the U.S. In which case teaching english or some low level expat job is in fact a _better_ career and lifestyle move than staying put paying exorbitant taxes, high rent, along with an insufferable social atmosphere.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote:Jobs in the USA don't pay well anymore. I work corporate sales selling 10-30k security systems and honestly what I pull in isn't near the amount of work I do.
I know several english teachers in Thailand and they manage to save at least 50% of what they make. On the low end that's probably still at least $500 (dollars) a month or some where equivalent. Most people live paycheck to paycheck in the U.S. because insurance, health care, and cost of living is killer.
Lifestyle is the thing that bugs me most here in the USA.
It's a significant downside and it's only going to get worse as the economy continues to tank. The writing is on the wall now.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.