Why Do American Women Think They're Beautiful?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

They are delusional......
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The catch 22 is that if you're rich or famous there's no reason at all to ever marry any woman.
Who said you had to be either rich or famous in the first place? Marriage is pointless for any man.
speak for yourself.Marriage can have benefits if done with the right women.It is and ideal situation in my opinion for man who is not a extroverted ladies man picking up girls from the club every night.I believe it is the only way in which kids should be raised.If you are with a women who actually has something to offer and i don't mean as in money or material things necessarily then it is not pointless at all but i will all ways say go foreign.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

sad part is there are actually guys hitting on that cow...time to abandon ship
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

But did anyone else notice in the video she said cupcake fasion sense...maybe she should have said pastels....just saying.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

American women think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

That picture Bond will haunt my nightmares lol
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

American women think they are beautiful the same reason why American think they are the best. Americans on the average are obnoxious and arrogant Americans on the average think we are the best when we are not. Look at the math and science scores. America ranks some where in the 26 where as Japan or Korea is way ahead. But if you visit Japan and Korea they are modest about their achievement.

American culture is ghetto culture. A big part of why ugly American think they are beautiful is these western magazines and talks shows giving self -affirmation .

It's like if you call an American woman fat ..your a sexist and backward pig but the double standard that a American man has to be tall dark and handsome is not really discussed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

matthewcoury wrote:Sad part is there are actually guys hitting on that cow...time to abandon ship.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Is that even a woman????
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Short answer: Because they are delusional and narcissistic.

They believe all kinds of bullshit and lies. They don't live in reality and don't understand men. That's obvious.

All men in America ought to go abroad and leave the angry feminists to form their country in America. Then when foreign armies come and invade them, let them fend for themselves and die off in battles. Once they are nearly all gone or killed off in battle, the American men can all return with their foreign brides to recapture the country. :) Then the rest of the feminist women that survived will have learned their lesson and start trying to be normal traditional women again. Problem solved. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
matthewcoury wrote:Sad part is there are actually guys hitting on that cow...time to abandon ship.
It's like John Travolta smashed into a valley girl...*shiver*
My chest is aching. Fu.ck you, Ghost hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaaha
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

Winston wrote:All men in America ought to go abroad and leave the angry feminists to form their country in America. Then when foreign armies come and invade them, let them fend for themselves and die off in battles. Once they are nearly all gone or killed off in battle, the American men can all return with their foreign brides to recapture the country. :) Then the rest of the feminist women that survived will have learned their lesson and start trying to be normal traditional women again. Problem solved. :)
The implication here is that the American men who go abroad and find foreign brides are worth the toilet paper they wipe their asses with. Who really knows?

The fact is many of the American men who go abroad and marry foreign brides are the same assholes and douchebags they were before. And I don't think foreign brides are going to make a dent in American women's behavior. So why pin your hopes on these men? Better pin your hopes on God instead.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

chanta76 wrote:American women think they are beautiful the same reason why American think they are the best.
Gee, do you think this could be the reason America pulled off the moon-landing hoax? LOL

I can't think of a more monstrous lie ever pulled off by any nation at any time in human history. If America did lie about landing a man on the moon, they better get on their hands and knees and beg for mercy and forgiveness from the Almighty because otherwise they're in for the ass-kicking of their lives.