BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

Boycott American men as well. They are very emasculated, hardly have ambition or drive to pursue a woman, they are also obsessed with picking out tiny details on women and then proceed to go on a rant about how they only use women for sex, or get foreign (usually Asian women) girlfriends/wives and in some cases transexuals.
They're kind of a joke overall. Then again I'm not denying American women aren't either.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

reallyredlips wrote:Boycott American men as well. They are very emasculated, hardly have ambition or drive to pursue a woman, they are also obsessed with picking out tiny details on women and then proceed to go on a rant about how they only use women for sex, or get foreign (usually Asian women) girlfriends/wives and in some cases transexuals.
They're kind of a joke overall. Then again I'm not denying American women aren't either.
The reason most american men have lost the ambition or drive to pursue a woman is because the women in America have completely lost their feminine qualities and instead have become very masculine. On top of that, they become disgustingly obese, have tattoos all over their bodies, very gross. I mean just go to any city, walk into any shopping mall and almost every woman you see is obese or overweight and dressed very badly, why wouldn't you lose the ambition to pursue women if most of the women around you were like that.
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

nicho12 wrote:
reallyredlips wrote:Boycott American men as well. They are very emasculated, hardly have ambition or drive to pursue a woman, they are also obsessed with picking out tiny details on women and then proceed to go on a rant about how they only use women for sex, or get foreign (usually Asian women) girlfriends/wives and in some cases transexuals.
The reason most American men have lost the ambition or drive to pursue a woman is because the women in America have completely lost their feminine qualities and instead have become very masculine. On top of that, they become disgustingly obese, have tattoos all over their bodies, very gross. I mean just go to any city, walk into any shopping mall and almost every woman you see is obese or overweight and dressed very badly, why wouldn't you lose the ambition to pursue women if most of the women around you were like that.
I'm average weight ( can lose a couple pounds, but im not like HOLY SHIT ROLLY POLLY ALERT) with an hourglass figure, docile and shy in public and I dress relatively feminine. They still won't approach me they just stare.. if they do they do it aggressively and if they find out im not a bitch they dog me out afterwards. it sucks
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Americanized women enjoy your power now as not enough guys have looked overseas as of yet..but in ten years its all over for you.. you were way off the mark and thought you were too good for 90% of us and will be lonley for the remainder of your lives.. All it will take is for the word to continue to spread and it will spread fast about how guys lives have changed after going overseas. My brothers first trip to the Phillipines a few months ago he said if Any western guy experienced what he did they would want to get a divorce...and certainly never commit to a less feminine judgemental trash talking american female.. More than one sweet and petite girl told him that there is way too much competition for them and that they are just average among many many thin and young women everywhere.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

innovatorsclub wrote:Americanized women enjoy your power now as not enough guys have looked overseas as of yet..but in ten years its all over for you.. you were way off the mark and thought you were too good for 90% of us and will be lonley for the remainder of your lives.. All it will take is for the word to continue to spread and it will spread fast about how guys lives have changed after going overseas. My brothers first trip to the Phillipines a few months ago he said if Any western guy experienced what he did they would want to get a divorce...and certainly never commit to a less feminine judgemental trash talking American female.. More than one sweet and petite girl told him that there is way too much competition for them and that they are just average among many many thin and young women everywhere.
I just had a puta (Spanish for "w.hore") block me today on POF. It had begun like this: she said she lived in FRance because she wanted to become fluent in French (which presumably she is). I asked her, "Why have you returned to America from France?". She replied, "...because America is a great country. That's why I have returned."

I exhorted (which lead to the demise of her blocking onto me): "I best believe that's because you realize that you as a woman reap benefits much greater so than you had in France."

The BSoD (the blue screen of death POF gangnam-fembot style) of POF: "You have been blocked by this user. Return to inbox.".
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

innovatorsclub wrote:Americanized women enjoy your power now as not enough guys have looked overseas as of yet..but in ten years its all over for you.. you were way off the mark and thought you were too good for 90% of us and will be lonley for the remainder of your lives.. All it will take is for the word to continue to spread and it will spread fast about how guys lives have changed after going overseas. My brothers first trip to the Phillipines a few months ago he said if Any western guy experienced what he did they would want to get a divorce...and certainly never commit to a less feminine judgemental trash talking American female.. More than one sweet and petite girl told him that there is way too much competition for them and that they are just average among many many thin and young women everywhere.
Risk of a future consequence only matters to people with future time orientation.
To a party girl in her 20s, "ten years from now" might as well be "when the sun burns out". :lol:

GovHubby is currently giving them almost everything they ever got from a provider (through job quotas, tax subsidies, welfare), and it seems unlikely any large fraction of 150MM men is going to quietly GTOW or expat in the next decade.
In the meantime, young men will be given a big dose of "her sexual history doesn't matter" propaganda. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Why haven't there been any entries in the past 2 years?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Amen! Studies show that every year, more and more men in the USA are marrying women from foreign countries and the divorce rate is MUCH LOWER for men who marry foreign women instead of American women. Check out these statistics I found on the City Data Discussion Forum:

"According to data supplied by the U.S. Census Bureau, there were
2,395,000 marriages in the U.S. in the 12 months ending June, 1997 (and
1,154,000 divorces in the same period)

The divorce rate for American men who marry American women: 57%. The divorce rate for American men who marry foreign women: approximately 20%."

Check out the discussion they are having on the City Data Forum, the American women are bashing foreign women (calling them weak and submissive women who are just looking for a green card). They are also bashing the American men who marrying foreign women calling them losers who can't laid in America. Here is the link for that discussion:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... n-men.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

pandabear wrote:Why haven't there been any entries in the past 2 years?
Because it's the same story over and over.
AW are already boycotting men in general as they don't need to make any concessions.
Guys react by proclaming that they are boycotting AW first but that's a joke.

A thread,blog,journal like boycotting AW won't get too much of my attention in the long run.
I'm looking for solutions and where to go so just rambling eternally on how bad are AW is counter productive imo.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

DanielleNguyen wrote: ...
I know there are plenty of bad American women. Read my posts I submitted. I know it is very hard to find a good American woman, especially one who won't stab you in the back.
Anyway the point i was trying to make is not to hate/give up on dating American women. I am just saying to look harder. of course it will be difficult as all hell
It is a big difference between HATE and GIVE UP.

Most men who are posting here do not hate American women, they simply ignore them, do not even acknowledge anymore their existence, because they made very bad experience with them in their past.

Why should a man look for a 'good' Western (for example American) woman, who you say it is very hard to find, when he can find much easier a foreign woman? Why should a Western man give preference to a Western woman? Any reason for that?

Personally I am very supportive to international and interracial dating/marriage/relocation.

It should be noticed that men do have a choice too. Most men here made their choice already, they say 'sorry, no, thank you' to ANY Western woman. Not even willing to try. Western women are out of question for them.

Their choice is about to continue as a single or to consider a relationship with a foreign woman.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Here's my problem with ReallyRedlips and DanielleNguyen who constantly say they are good woman, get passed over or whatever the excuse is for being single.

The simple fact is even if I haven't seen an image of Redlips I am going to say like most of the women who regularly post around here are average looking.

Most men are not interested in average looking women unless all other options are exhausted.

Yohan is correct, we do not hate AW at all, we are as a group disappointed they don't see the writing on the wall. The obvious signs of an agenda to shrink the population by starting a gender war among the sexes.

Both equally believe the other is bad news, not to be trusted, etc. Women get conflicting information and men are told traditional means of getting a woman are still valid, allowing women to keep the money they earn and not encouraged to merge capital to build a secure future for their offspring.

On top of that, they have convinced a fair amount of the populations in Europe and America (especially Whites) to stop procreating. Now who do less people on the planet benefit?

It's not the poor/middle, the rich continue to have children.

When you put all this together, you have disenfranchised men and women who are not benefiting from feminism at all.

It's original intent was co-opted, it's over.

I understand how some women get left behind; HouseMD related a story of one of his female friends unable to find a "real" man, but a bunch of Beta and defeated souls.

He mentioned she was below average in height (somewhere around 5'0). She is going to get overlooked until other options are exhausted. If women don't like men under 6'0, I don't know too many men who want women under 5'6.

However most men are scared to get rejected. A relatively attractive woman and drop dead smoke'in woman rarely get approached because of this. Who does eventually approaches these women? In a word - Douche Bags; they are the only ones with enough courage to calmly walk up to them.

Most men will not approach a woman without CLEAR signals that she wants to be and is interested in that happening.

So Redlips, I am not sure what to tell you. There are plenty of good men in America, are you like HouseMD's friend only considering White men?

The typical places people go to meet people largely don't work; you use meetup to find other like-minded people, just a suggestion.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I think your real problem is that you reallyredlips are a Stupid Narcissistic Feminist From Hell...
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

the alien wins hands down..hahahah! hilarious
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

American men aren't so bad. ...just saying. I've seen a lot get beaten like poor little puppies by women here in America. NEVER once have I seen a man hit back. Plus, usually if you watch closely it is us ally the woman in America who initiates the arguements.