BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I just found the following two videos which were made in the past month, both talking about boycotting american women.

First dude sounds pissed as hell!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I just found the following two videos which were made in the past month, both talking about boycotting american women.

First dude sounds pissed as hell!
It's amazing how many videos there are out there about men wanting to boycott american women. It's CLEARLY obvious that american women are just as worthless as a cockroach.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Yep, the only men left who are stupid enough to pay any attention to American women are the manginas, and even many of them are waking up now.

The future is pretty dark for these bitches.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jvargasbronx is already a member here; he is the dominican american guy yelling in the first vid with the aqua turquoise hoodie on at the metro north station.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Not_Without_A_Fight
Freshman Poster

A True Gem Among The Coal

Post by Not_Without_A_Fight »

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with this one special gal. She really DOES have the FemiNAZI problem figured out and explains it quite well. Here's her video link and it's well worth watching. Enjoy :)

FEMINISM PT 6 - "Backlash" by ChristyOMisty - Good stuff!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXA4LO4Yd00

Now this next video might just make your blood boil. :evil:

Feminism - Erin Pizzy- Law to Evict Men from Home without Sufficient Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3TtOpfW ... ults_video

Dang gals just can NOT give us an inch these days without taking a Mile.. Geez...
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Another guy created a video about Boycotting American Women a week ago. From his voice, sounds like he's a black guy. Funny how there's a lot more black men who are anti-feminist than white men. It appears that most white men are pathetic beta male pussies, WHite Knights, or as I like to call them, White Faggots.

Here's the vid:
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

So you're the man who's responsible for this link.

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I must say it is indeed an honor! :D I've done my research over the weekend and started to see posts being made similar to yours along with many other angry American men who are following this movement. ...God...where have I been? Lol! It's about time someone made a stand against American women's ways of feminism and putting the "beta male" label on certain types of men. Every single link I've checked out and read over pretty much hit the nail in the head as far as how most American women are and their cruel ways.

Currently I'm a single 34 year old man still living in America who's been dating American women for far too long. I would share my opinions as far as American women, but I'm not going to get into that. It's obvious enough the reason why I've come here. I'm one of the many American men who's fed up with American women who keep overplaying their hand! I've done a lot of thinking and came to the decision that American women are not the kind of woman I see fit as a future wife.

As of now, a point in the right direction would help. I never want to converse/date with another American woman ever again! But I have no resources to get started. I'm looking into meeting Euros, Russians, Canadians, Latinas, and Asian females. My list of possible races I'm looking into can grow possibly. I need the right resources and free international dating sites to get started so I can be on my way on my new journey to finding happiness. As far as your movement on American women, I'm all thumbs up to the boycott! :D
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

MJay1978 wrote:So you're the man who's responsible for this link.

I must say it is indeed an honor! :D I've done my research over the weekend and started to see posts being made similar to yours along with many other angry American men who are following this movement. ...God...where have I been? Lol! It's about time someone made a stand against American women's ways of feminism and putting the "beta male" label on certain types of men. Every single link I've checked out and read over pretty much hit the nail in the head as far as how most American women are and their cruel ways.

Currently I'm a single 34 year old man still living in America who's been dating American women for far too long. I would share my opinions as far as American women, but I'm not going to get into that. It's obvious enough the reason why I've come here. I'm one of the many American men who's fed up with American women who keep overplaying their hand! I've done a lot of thinking and came to the decision that American women are not the kind of woman I see fit as a future wife.

As of now, a point in the right direction would help. I never want to converse/date with another American woman ever again! But I have no resources to get started. I'm looking into meeting Euros, Russians, Canadians, Latinas, and Asian females. My list of possible races I'm looking into can grow possibly. I need the right resources and free international dating sites to get started so I can be on my way on my new journey to finding happiness. As far as your movement on American women, I'm all thumbs up to the boycott! :D
Are you the guy who wrote this post?

http://www.puaforums.com/online-dating- ... nning.html

Another American man gives up on American women.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:

Are you the guy who wrote this post?

http://www.puaforums.com/online-dating- ... nning.html

Another American man gives up on American women.
Yeah. That's me. ...And as far as what I said, my decision stands. I don't want to date American women anymore. I'm done with it.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

I am glad that you have found Happier Abroad. There's lots of like minded men here who have also given up on American bitches.

How long have you known about Happier Abroad? Cause it seems that it influenced your writing of that post, so I assume you've known about it for a bit?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That's a lie its about prioritization. You need food, water and a roof over your head, the rest is optional.

You have two ways to go -

Reduce cost massively or find additional income streams

Reducing cost doesn't cost anything unless a penalty is paid to get out of a contract such as gym memberships or cell phone contracts. If you make under a certain amount, you can apply for EBT (Food Stamps). You could sell your car and take public transportation. You can get a pre-paid cell phone, pay for the phone up front and reduce your plan/data cost by 40% in some cases. That's just for starters...

Additional income streams are discussed at length all over the internet. Most of them involve building something on the web. Others leverage reduces production cost in SEA. The first thing that pops into people's head is a second job. Been there, done it several times, will never do it again.

I haven't pulled up my total earnings from 2012 but I made at least $3,000 last year. I've pretty much spent every penny but I don't have a job. You can easily repeat what I did.

Saying you don't know is a cop-out for not asking.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

expatasiaseeker wrote:I am glad that you have found Happier Abroad. There's lots of like minded men here who have also given up on American bitches.

How long have you known about Happier Abroad? Cause it seems that it influenced your writing of that post, so I assume you've known about it for a bit?
Actually, I'm very new to all of this. Lol! I used to be a member of the PUA forums, but I quit. Didn't really like it too much. They made it seem as if getting an AW was like going through a very complex obstacle course. I just got tired of AW's and their feminist ways. So I typed in a search on the web. Next thing I know, I came across quite a few boycotting AW blogs, including this one being announced in this thread. I'm quite sure I found this site through a search. Even when I was dating and screwing around with AW's, I always had a fascination with European and Russian girls. Now I just feel like another outcast to AW's and I'm done with them completely. I know there's got to be much better fish out there.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

MJay1978 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:I am glad that you have found Happier Abroad. There's lots of like minded men here who have also given up on American bitches.

Actually, I'm very new to all of this. Lol! I used to be a member of the PUA forums, but I quit. Didn't really like it too much. They made it seem as if getting an AW was like going through a very complex obstacle course. I just got tired of AW's and their feminist ways. So I typed in a search on the web. Next thing I know, I came across quite a few boycotting AW blogs, including this one being announced in this thread. I'm quite sure I found this site through a search. Even when I was dating and screwing around with AW's, I always had a fascination with European and Russian girls. Now I just feel like another outcast to AW's and I'm done with them completely. I know there's got to be much better fish out there.
Yea I hear you. American women are just not worth it. Most of them are completely f***ed up mentally emotionally, and physically (look at how fat the women have gotten over the past few years).

Why waste your time with inferior products? Why not save up and go experience high quality products (foreign women).

Also, American women are out of control and on a huge ego trip. If more men would just IGNORE them, and not waste time on them, it would slap the bitches in the face with a reality check and put them back in their places.
HESNSC28
Freshman Poster

Post by HESNSC28 »

Lol! I am an American man, and all I got to say is.......Bro, why the hell do you think I moved to SE Asia?!? :D

Chicks here are much better than back home.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

HESNSC28 wrote:Lol! I am an American man, and all I got to say is.......Bro, why the hell do you think I moved to SE Asia?!? :D

Chicks here are much better than back home.
Exactly, man! Not only are the girls in SE Asia 1000 times better than western women, life in SE Asia is quite peaceful, stress free. Everyone here is relaxed, not super passionate and tense like in the West.

Western women are the cause of the materialistc western civilization. 80 percent of purchases are done by women. So just think, if western women weren't so materialistic and shallow and judged life by how much material things a person can accumulate, the West would also be a relaxed place.

Now that so many men are just dropping out of sociey, let the stupid bitches support their own rat-race civilization. We men want nothing to do with it anymore.