BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).

So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

"Hits" is an outdated and meaningless concept for measuring web traffic ... it is so circa 1995. When I see someone talk about how many "hits" they got on their website in this day and age, it can only mean one of two things - an amateur with no clue, or someone trying to impress amateurs with no clue.

Traffic is measured by unique visitors these days, not meaningless terms like "hits."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Anyway... :P

I like the blog! It's a bit repetitive, but it gets the message across very well. And it's hilarious to hear about AW from many guys. It'd be nice to see some opinions about which foreign women are nice to be with.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

C.J. wrote:Anyway... :P

I like the blog! It's a bit repetitive, but it gets the message across very well. And it's hilarious to hear about AW from many guys. It'd be nice to see some opinions about which foreign women are nice to be with.
Thanks. As for which foreign women are good, it's a matter of personal choice and taste. It's mostly WHITE WESTERN WOMEN that are the problem. I try to keep a distance of no less than 100 meters between myself and any white western woman. And, white American women are the WORST of the "white western women" batch. Date or marry a white American woman, and you might as well commit suicide.
Last edited by boycottamericanwomen on August 7th, 2011, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

I enjoyed it and hope you keep spreading the word.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

sushiman wrote:I enjoyed it and hope you keep spreading the word.
Thanks man. Help me spread the word and open the eyes of American men, and tell all of your friends to read this blog. Help save them from the clutches of psychotic evil American women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Looks good. You need to get some video on their, some audio on there. Talk to people, get opinions. You would be shocked that some American Women agree with you, they just aren't the majority and 99% of the time they are married already.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Post by momopi »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?
I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).
So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!
Have you considered who your target audience is?

Guys who are happily getting laid in America have no need or desire to boycott. It'd be silly for guys who can't get dates to boycott women, it'd be like boycotting something that you can't get or not invited to in the first place.

Girls who are happily with their boyfriends are busy having fun and going out on dates. She is not going to concern herself with the internet or some web site.

That leaves sexually frustrated, man-hating feminists who can't get laid and have too much time on her hands to surf the web and get pissed off at your web site.

If your goal is to tell guys who can't get dates here to go abroad, know that only a small % of men will be motivated enough to get off their butts. Actually, if the guy is motivated, he's likely to be more successful with women or have left to find greener pastures somewhere (or in process of planning on getting there). The culls that are left behind are sexually frustrated chumps with too much time on their hands to post rants about how much they hate XYZ, then jerk off to pr0n on the internet. They know there's greener pastures elsewhere, but cannot leave the comfort zone of their couch.

Personally, I don't get guys who make it abroad to greener pastures, then can't resist spending enormous amount of time to rant non-constructively about how bad America or American women is. If you're already in greener pastures, you should be spending your time to enjoy that pasture (smell the roses, eat the flowers, whatever), and not acting like some freaky ex turned stalker with mental issues and just can't get over it & move on with their lives.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

It's a good blog, because anything that helps spread the word helps, and right now there are many good sites focusing on various topics from a man's point of view. There has been a rising of awareness among men in the past year or so and the internet is fueling it. There's a shift underway against feminism and crappy women, and nobody knows when (or if) it will hit a critical point to become a much needed powerful backlash against the Cultural Marxist revolution of the past 45 years.

The truth is, no one knows how many American men may end up being "reverse pioneers." Everyone has their breaking point, the U.S. is becoming more of a pressure cooker every day. And even a very small number will have ripple effects on the U.S. gynocracy and its accompanying bankrupt (both financially and ethically) government, because generally speaking the men who leave are more intelligent and more productive, ambitious and dynamic than the ones who would never seriously consider leaving.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Well said, I hit my "breaking point" and I'm out. But I'm also going to help my fellow dudes wise up. And I take a great pleasure in pissing off hate-filled misguided perm-a-scowl fem-natzis! :)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?

Hay man your blog ROCKS!! I love all the different unique posters who chime in and leave their 2 cents. Anyway I have been looking for you, I wanted to send you an email so you could post my thoughts on your blog but I have no way of contacting you.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah its pretty good

use something like wordpress.org

this will really make your website look great. add videos of yourself talking about boycotting them. or even better yet do interviews with winston, ladislav, steve hoca, and Mark and Anna davis.

Promote it on youtube, Facebook Page this. do things like that. to spread the word out. they do need to be boycotted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:
Have you considered who your target audience is?

Guys who are happily getting laid in America have no need or desire to boycott. It'd be silly for guys who can't get dates to boycott women, it'd be like boycotting something that you can't get or not invited to in the first place.

Girls who are happily with their boyfriends are busy having fun and going out on dates. She is not going to concern herself with the internet or some web site.

That leaves sexually frustrated, man-hating feminists who can't get laid and have too much time on her hands to surf the web and get pissed off at your web site.

If your goal is to tell guys who can't get dates here to go abroad, know that only a small % of men will be motivated enough to get off their butts. Actually, if the guy is motivated, he's likely to be more successful with women or have left to find greener pastures somewhere (or in process of planning on getting there). The culls that are left behind are sexually frustrated chumps with too much time on their hands to post rants about how much they hate XYZ, then jerk off to pr0n on the internet. They know there's greener pastures elsewhere, but cannot leave the comfort zone of their couch.

Personally, I don't get guys who make it abroad to greener pastures, then can't resist spending enormous amount of time to rant non-constructively about how bad America or American women is. If you're already in greener pastures, you should be spending your time to enjoy that pasture (smell the roses, eat the flowers, whatever), and not acting like some freaky ex turned stalker with mental issues and just can't get over it & move on with their lives.
Yep!
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

I really like your blog and visit it regularly. The posts on there are spot on. They affirm what I have known for years about AW but didn't fully realize until I traveled abroad. For the record, american women of all races and ethnicities are bad. Not just the white american women. This is based on my observations and experiences. I've even noticed that foreign born women who become americanized are just as horrible as women born and raised in the U.S.

Keep up the good work with the blog. The truth needs to be told countless times. I could care less what americunts and feminazis think about it. They're too delusional to even face reality.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

djfourmoney wrote:Looks good. You need to get some video on their, some audio on there. Talk to people, get opinions. You would be shocked that some American Women agree with you, they just aren't the majority and 99% of the time they are married already.
Yea, they featured the blog on a national radio morning talk show a few months ago, and there were a few people that were actually honest and intelligent enough to agree with it.