Studies prove Western Women are whores

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:Marriage is an obsolete institution. Some people still want to give it more value and power than it has. Many don't. It's only good that most modern societies have started to afford dignity to other types of long term relationships, whether male/female or same sex. Love is the key. Love.
A rare quote in that every single sentence that it contains is false.
Are you married, Fschmidt? If so, are you happy (I hope so) with your wife? Would you be less happy with your wife if you weren't married with her, simply living together? If you answered yes to all questions, you might well conclude that marriage as a formal act is not as important to your love life than, well, your love for your wife and her love for you.

Simple as that :)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:Are you married, Fschmidt? If so, are you happy (I hope so) with your wife? Would you be less happy with your wife if you weren't married with her, simply living together? If you answered yes to all questions, you might well conclude that marriage as a formal act is not as important to your love life than, well, your love for your wife and her love for you.
I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fschmidt wrote:I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
publicduende, this is the line of thinking that I concur with.

Remember, my terminated relationship with the Brazilian woman was based upon a future scenario, of a less than happy family setting within the USA, not to dissimilar from the disharmonious household I'd grown up in.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:Are you married, Fschmidt? If so, are you happy (I hope so) with your wife? Would you be less happy with your wife if you weren't married with her, simply living together? If you answered yes to all questions, you might well conclude that marriage as a formal act is not as important to your love life than, well, your love for your wife and her love for you.
I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
See, this is the logical fallacy. I know plenty of unmarried couples who have been living together very solidly, have jointly purchased assets and one or even two kids. They love each other and their commitment is there for everyone to see. I could compare and contrast with a few other couples who do have this commitment formalised by the institution of marriage, and yet are miserable, either or both parties are cheating and are on the verge of breaking up, when they are not separated or divorced already. Marriage does not correlate to the level of commitment and happiness that will develop from being together with your partner. Sometimes marriage is the most sacred bond that a (traditional) woman may want to abide by, some other times it's just an excuse for a girl to have her very own big day, with a big white dress, the bridesmaids, the party etc. So many times marriage is reduced to a big showdown of materialism, it loses it's holiness.

I am happy and applaud the fact that both you and your wife are committed to each other. The point I am debating is whether you feel that marriage is somehow adding solidity to the underlying fact that you are in love with each other and are planning a family together. I am not sure what happens in the US, but in the UK the same rights granted to married couples are also granted to unmarried couples. Plus there are other formulas like civil unions, de-facto relationships etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
publicduende, this is the line of thinking that I concur with.

Remember, my terminated relationship with the Brazilian woman was based upon a future scenario, of a less than happy family setting within the USA, not to dissimilar from the disharmonious household I'd grown up in.
I understand you S_Parc, I do remember our previous conversations. I still believe a marriage in itself is no guarantee of the commitment required to form a family. It's sad to say it because I for one would love to believe that marriage gives the couple a magical added value, but it's not so. Especially now that society is open enough to unmarried couples and it's not a scandal to live together for years, even have children before tying knots, or without ever getting married, it's good to be clear: respect, love and commitment are all necessary ingredients for a successful relationship. The institution of marriage per se doesn't ensure any of that. Anybody who has realised he married the wrong woman after a few months or a few years could tell you that...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Marriage is a demonstration of commitment, devotion, loyalty, honor, and dedication. It requires love, understanding, and communication. A passion for each other and compatibility (morals and interests) are what begins a relationship and that relationship should become marriage.

If the couple isn't married then there is some undisclosed reason why they aren't married or don't want to be. A desire to protect assets, prior divorce, or a high probability of divorce in a feminist-judicial system are major deterrents from marriage so those are justifiable. Not having any desire to commit is one of the top reasons because it doesn't take a divorce to terminate a relationship so it simplifies the process.

One of the reasons I would give is some men won't marry any woman that isn't a virgin, but they would keep her around as a girlfriend.

I wouldn't date or marry a woman who wasn't. I have honor and pride. I will not be second in that area my life and I will not settle for a whore. Knowing I am in a relationship, especially my first relationship, and I was second or next best wouldn't be good. I couldn't be in a relationship with a whore because it would fill me with resentment, anger, and hurt every time I would look at her. I wouldn't buy her gifts, support her, or provide for a woman that was a whore. I wouldn't ever want to give her affection or marry her because I would know she has gotten around and I wouldn't be special. She wouldn't be special to me. I will be honest there wouldn't be any way for a woman to redeem herself in my eyes and be worthy of a relationship after she has slept around or engaged in activities like a whore. One strike and any woman is crossed off my eligible partner selection.

I would treat a virgin like a princess and do so wholeheartedly.

Western marriages fail because the women are whores. Many men in places like America go for the whores, accept whores, or are too quick to overlook sexual histories then become victims. Many men who are virgins get stuck with a women more experienced (essentially a whore). Feminism destroys tradition and kills marriages. Feminism doesn't empower women, feminism destroys women's value. Virgins are in demand worldwide and their present value could be the highest it's ever been. Why? It's because feminism turned the majority of women into whores, virgins are a small minority. Supply and demand. Finding a virgin that looks like a model and marrying her would be every mans dream.

Women know their value decreases and that is why many of those women go for scum or try to use men. They go for scum because they know they won't be judged and looked upon as a whore. They try to use men that are too quick to forgive them so they can use them as an easy provider or get assets in divorce. Whores do not go for moral men with strong convictions because deep down they know that the truly righteous men can see through them and will cast them aside. The worst thing they can do for their self-esteem and feminist pride is go for a moral and righteous man who will reject them because they were immoral whores. I might be extremely lonely, isolated, and never had a girlfriend but I do not pity myself. I would rather I never love or feel love than love a whore. I have 99% odds of any girl I meet in America to not be a virgin.

Ask me what female celebrity or supermodel I would go on a date with I would say none. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with any of them because of my honor and pride. A girl can be hot and desired by millions of men, but if she isn't a virgin it doesn't matter to me. A girl needs both keys if she wants me to give her my heart and love. Just like poker, it's all or nothing.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

abcdavid01 wrote:I don't think marriage rates are declining because marriage is no longer an expectation. Yes, there are perhaps a minority of couples who can have a loving relationship without marriage. That's all well and good for them. The problem with Feminism is that it actively encourages women not to value love, but practicality and materialism and hollow, emotionless sex. If the element of Feminism was removed there would be more love and more marriages.
This is like saying 'if the element of stingers was removed from bees, the honey would be easier to get to". :razz:

It may be true, but unless you have a means of recoding the XX chromosome, you're not going to remove what you call "Feminism". :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote: I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
Fully agree.

This is one reason why "Old Country" girls can be superior. They see family as the goal.

Woman need security, and Man needs purpose. Family provides both.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote: Many men who are virgins get stuck with a women more experienced (essentially a whore)....
I think that different levels of "experience" is an issue. I.e. a grizzled middle-aged guy who has "been there, done that" (or even a young playa who has "been there, done that"!) often doesn't mind if a girl has had a few long-term boyfriends. OTOH, a girl who has had a fling, or a ONS, is unmarriageable.

Experience in and of itself is not always sin. For example, the reason that a widow is different from a typical AW divorcee, is that the widow is not a proven bitch. The widow has experience, but she is not a slut. But I do agree that the young guy should stay away from that. Leave the widows to us grizzled types.

The reason I say that a few long-term relationships is not the same as ONS or hook-ups, is that it is normal for people past puberty to be atracted, and for the woman to fall in love, when placed in proximity. If a guy lets his daughter go out on dates in high school, then go away to coed college and live in a dorm, he has to understand that she will almost certainly choose a boyfriend and sleep with him. It's not her fault, it's the system.

This is why I always emphasize going after young women in a conservative religious culture living at home with family. Because they haven't yet been exposed to the dating culture. I don't look down on late-twenties women who have had three or four boyfriends. I just don't think it's okay, and I know she will never understand that, and I don't think she would understand how I want to raise and protect a daughter.

Calling her a whore is not right. Just a girl who has been out on her own, living life. But she is used, not new. Some guys do buy used cars, and enjoy them.

Tsar wrote: ...I have 99% odds of any girl I meet in America to not be a virgin.

Ask me what female celebrity or supermodel I would go on a date with I would say none. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with any of them because of my honor and pride. A girl can be hot and desired by millions of men, but if she isn't a virgin it doesn't matter to me. A girl needs both keys if she wants me to give her my heart and love. Just like poker, it's all or nothing.
You know what you want. This is Alpha.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The chlamydia rate in women is more than double that of men, the CDC said.

Half these new infections occurred in people aged 15 to 24, said CDC epidemiologist Catherine Satterwhite, lead author of the February report.

Chlamydia infections are associated with infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and chronic pelvic pain. As a result, the CDC recommends sexually active women aged 25 and younger receive annual screenings for chlamydia.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ing-women/
The STD chlamydia has risen in American women. Half of those infections were in teens. It's not surprising because 15-24 are the ages most American women become whores.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:
fschmidt wrote: I am married. I define marriage as a commitment to form a family, not a government issued license. I would be much less happy if I was simply living with my wife without commitment. The point of marriage is family, not love. And family requires commitment. Because of the commitment, I can count on my family holding together. Emotions like love cannot be counted on.
Fully agree.

This is one reason why "Old Country" girls can be superior. They see family as the goal.

Woman need security, and Man needs purpose. Family provides both.
Only reason Governments sanctions marriage is because too many men walked away from their responsibilities once he grew tired or didn't want his wife anymore. Sure far more men would do the right thing, but that's not how laws work.

They are made because somebody irresponsible f***ed it up for everybody else.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:Marriage is an obsolete institution. Some people still want to give it more value and power than it has. Many don't. It's only good that most modern societies have started to afford dignity to other types of long term relationships, whether male/female or same sex. Love is the key. Love.
Don't pay any attention to publicduncecap. He willingly married a past-her-prime whore who admitted to him that she has had at least 3 different sex partners before his dopey gringo a$s came along. And he still put a ring on her finger and footed the bill. Please do not take marriage advice from the omega mangina whose "innocent cupcake" wife is yet another spic who was willingly plowed over by local Latino thugs since she was 12.

Publicduncecap, how are shipping rates from England to Colombia anyway? I'm sure you're sending money to "cupcake"'s family regularly like a good little sucker!

:lol: :P :lol: :P
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on March 17th, 2013, 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Don't pay any attention to publicduncecap.
An oldie, from an olde Boston area rock band ..,.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Don't pay any attention to publicduncecap. He willingly married a past-her-prime whore who admitted to him that she has had at least 3 different sex partners before his dopey gringo a$s came along. And he still put a ring on her finger and footed the bill. Please do not take marriage advice from the omega mangina whose "innocent cupcake" wife is yet another spic who was willingly plowed over by local Latino thugs since she was 12.

Publicduncecap, how are shipping rates from England to Colombia anyway? I'm sure you're sending money to "cupcake"'s family regularly like a good little sucker!

:lol: :P :lol: :P
LOL...if you knew...if you knew... My reality is the biggest slap in your big fat, arrogant and ignorant face. It's the best answer, albeit a silent one, to your sterile attacks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:LOL...if you knew...if you knew... My reality is the biggest slap in your big fat, arrogant and ignorant face. It's the best answer, albeit a silent one, to your sterile attacks.
And may continue to be right up to the nanosecond your whore wife is able to divorce you under UK law.