Studies prove Western Women are whores

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:She looks like a female version of me. Does that deter you enough?
Considering you don't look that bad and she might well have a bit more boobs than you...no it doesn't :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:One of the obvious effects of female promiscuity is that men refuse to marry them, this also happened just before the collapse of the Roman empire. Its just another sign of what's to come for all western countries. Its no surprise that most of the men on this forum have no desire to find a wife.
Marriage is an obsolete institution. Some people still want to give it more value and power than it has. Many don't. It's only good that most modern societies have started to afford dignity to other types of long term relationships, whether male/female or same sex. Love is the key. Love.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Marriage is not obsolete. It acts as a symbol of commitment and that was traditionally when a couple would have their first time ever sexual experience. Today marriages fail and are relatively obsolete because people, especially women have no commitment and are essentially whores. A whore can not commit and once she sleeps around she's always comparing her current day partner to prior partners. Marrying a whore will bring ruin to any marriage, the infidelity and divorce rates highlight that problem. Marriages are more successful when the women is a virgin. Empowerment of women and sexual liberation is a feminist attitude. Believing that sexual liberation that allows girls to become whores at earlier ages isn't empowerment, it decreases their relationship value and don't have any incentive for traditional men to marry them. Marriage is not obsolete among a small subset of the population that has commitment or respect tradition.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:Marriage is not obsolete. It acts as a symbol of commitment and that was traditionally when a couple would have their first time ever sexual experience. Today marriages fail and are relatively obsolete because people, especially women have no commitment and are essentially whores. A whore can not commit and once she sleeps around she's always comparing her current day partner to prior partners. Marrying a whore will bring ruin to any marriage, the infidelity and divorce rates highlight that problem. Marriages are more successful when the women is a virgin. Empowerment of women and sexual liberation is a feminist attitude. Believing that sexual liberation that allows girls to become whores at earlier ages isn't empowerment, it decreases their relationship value and don't have any incentive for traditional men to marry them. Marriage is not obsolete among a small subset of the population that has commitment or respect tradition.
Well I was considering the larger sample, those who don't hold marriage as something sacred, out of tradition or religious beliefs. The point I was trying to make is, marriage alone doesn't guarantee the solidity and success of a relationship. Marriages often fail because people are just not meant for each other, and binding on a contract full of legal implications, especially when kids and join assets are involved, brings even more complications. If I fell in love with a woman, it would take me a relatively long time, perhaps years, to understand whether the relationship is growing and becoming more solid. I would love and respect her regardless of whether we are married or not.

There are thousand reasons to get married or not. Hopefully, there should be only one reason for a man and a woman to be together for the long term: love. If there's (real) love, there's automatically mutual respect, desire to understand and navigate through the stormy times that are always present. If a woman is a whore and used to jumping from one man's dick to another's, she won't be able to commit and be in love with a single partner (actually, with anybody) whether she is married or not.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

publicduende wrote: Well I was considering the larger sample, those who don't hold marriage as something sacred, out of tradition or religious beliefs. The point I was trying to make is, marriage alone doesn't guarantee the solidity and success of a relationship. Marriages often fail because people are just not meant for each other, and binding on a contract full of legal implications, especially when kids and join assets are involved, brings even more complications. If I fell in love with a woman, it would take me a relatively long time, perhaps years, to understand whether the relationship is growing and becoming more solid. I would love and respect her regardless of whether we are married or not.

There are thousand reasons to get married or not. Hopefully, there should be only one reason for a man and a woman to be together for the long term: love. If there's (real) love, there's automatically mutual respect, desire to understand and navigate through the stormy times that are always present. If a woman is a whore and used to jumping from one man's dick to another's, she won't be able to commit and be in love with a single partner (actually, with anybody) whether she is married or not.
publicduende, do you folks in England ever get any sleep? You're on this forum now all the time :wink:

I'm seeing cracks in your "Love Boat" view of the world. Can a mutual feeling, i.e. romantic love, really last like there's no tomorrow? I mean it sounds more like a frozen moment in time, but then, have that moment continue on some multi-decade track indefinitely.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Marriages fail because people don't believe in marriage. My parents have that problem. Men are commitment phobes? My ass we are.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

abcdavid01 wrote:Marriages fail because people don't believe in marriage. My parents have that problem. Men are commitment phobes? My a** we are.
Exactly my point. So why should people who don't believe in marriage actually marry? :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:
publicduende wrote: Well I was considering the larger sample, those who don't hold marriage as something sacred, out of tradition or religious beliefs. The point I was trying to make is, marriage alone doesn't guarantee the solidity and success of a relationship. Marriages often fail because people are just not meant for each other, and binding on a contract full of legal implications, especially when kids and join assets are involved, brings even more complications. If I fell in love with a woman, it would take me a relatively long time, perhaps years, to understand whether the relationship is growing and becoming more solid. I would love and respect her regardless of whether we are married or not.

publicduende, do you folks in England ever get any sleep? You're on this forum now all the time :wink:

I'm seeing cracks in your "Love Boat" view of the world. Can a mutual feeling, i.e. romantic love, really last like there's no tomorrow? I mean it sounds more like a frozen moment in time, but then, have that moment continue on some multi-decade track indefinitely.
LOL, touche! Since we moved out of London last December, I have been working from home and have already slipped into the (ugly) habit of staying up all night again! :)

My short answer is: no, a specific feeling of romantic love will hardly last forever, and so will one of passion and sexual desire. The point is, at least in my book, a relationship is a dialogue between to people, something that moves and evolves all the time, so far from a frozen moment in time. Who knows, five years from now our sexual life will probably need a boost. That's, probably, when Monica will have to put all of her reservations on a side and surrender to the idea of spicing up our sex life in a number of ways that, at least now, she deems dirty or inappropriate.

As for romance, luckily we have already found our recipe to keep it evolving: travelling often, sharing different and exotic things together, and treating each other to little surprises. Once every year, at Xmas, we exchange gifts that are entirely hand-crafted. It might sound "love boat cheesy", but you have no idea how many times you will be thinking sweetly of your partner as you handwrite poems on a small parchment book, or carve a soap sculpture of a ladybug.

None of this has anything to do with the fact that we're married. It has everything to do with the fact that we love each other and we are both prepared to change and tweak and reassess what we feel and what we do to keep our relationship alive.

This said, I am going to bed ;)
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

publicduende wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Marriages fail because people don't believe in marriage. My parents have that problem. Men are commitment phobes? My a** we are.
Exactly my point. So why should people who don't believe in marriage actually marry? :)
Feminist culture shouldn't brainwash women into thinking marriage is a prison.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think part of the reason why Western women sleep around is because western culture is toooooo permissive. Western guys would and the lucky western guys that can also sleep around. Think about it...some of the guys that post here who are having a hard time getting a girl want to go overseas either for sex tourism or to have more mate selection.

Where as women that are half way decent looking will always have choices at least in the sex department. Not in the relationship department.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

chanta76 wrote:I think part of the reason why Western women sleep around is because western culture is toooooo permissive. Western guys would and the lucky western guys that can also sleep around. Think about it...some of the guys that post here who are having a hard time getting a girl want to go overseas either for sex tourism or to have more mate selection.
Thanks, Chanta! Glad to have somebody who dares say it the way it is. Many people with a facade of moralism are just frustrated because they can't get laid like (or as much as) their "douchebag" neighbour.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I don't think marriage rates are declining because marriage is no longer an expectation. Yes, there are perhaps a minority of couples who can have a loving relationship without marriage. That's all well and good for them. The problem with Feminism is that it actively encourages women not to value love, but practicality and materialism and hollow, emotionless sex. If the element of Feminism was removed there would be more love and more marriages.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-relat ... sis-affair

Note where she's content to cheat on her hubby, but displeased that the f-buddy has fwb in other cities. :)
Now, you boys run right out there and find one to put a ring on. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:Marriage is an obsolete institution. Some people still want to give it more value and power than it has. Many don't. It's only good that most modern societies have started to afford dignity to other types of long term relationships, whether male/female or same sex. Love is the key. Love.
A rare quote in that every single sentence that it contains is false.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

publicduende wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I think part of the reason why Western women sleep around is because western culture is toooooo permissive. Western guys would and the lucky western guys that can also sleep around. Think about it...some of the guys that post here who are having a hard time getting a girl want to go overseas either for sex tourism or to have more mate selection.
Thanks, Chanta! Glad to have somebody who dares say it the way it is. Many people with a facade of moralism are just frustrated because they can't get laid like (or as much as) their "douchebag" neighbour.
Doubly frustrating if their wife is the one laying him, and the law still says "no-fault" to her cash-and-prizes parachute.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything