American women behavior?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Momopi and Sexter both share the same mangina attitudes. Maybe you can jerk each other off? Let's not turn this thread into a mangina-fest, as Sexter already attempted to do.
Specifically, which part or statement from my post above did you find disagreeable?
your cocksucking mangina attitude, sir. Now please get the f**k out of here, and take your Sexter friend with you. You both obviously cannot see the horrible reality of American women, which lends me to believe that neither of you have any real experience with American women.
This kind of crap (attacking other members) shouldn't be allowed on this forum. You attack valuable, longtime members of this forum (momopi and Sexter). If you want to Boycott American Women, that is your choice. But when you attack people for simply expressing their opinion you ruin the quality of the forum. Look at what another member of the forum said about the ongoing attacks:
Think Different wrote: we've already lost some of our best, brightest, and most interesting and well-traveled people on here, due to idiots attacking them.
Source: viewtopic.php?p=49038#49038

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Ok Boycott,
Just how do you boycott American Women?

To me that seems like the easist thing in the world. I walk down the street and see a hot blonde and I just keep walking....
I go to the mall or the drugstore and there's a cute girl, I ignore her and don't talk to her.

Am I missing something here? Are you taking them out with an M-16? Or are you sending them white powder in the mail?
Are they piled under your house? What's the deal?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DarrenFW wrote:Ok Boycott,
I think it's a type of psychic Radiation Symbol or Quarantine Sign.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

boycottamericanwomen

Post by ErikHeaven »

I thank you for coming on this site. You have the same fire that i have. I hate HATE these nasty disease infested bitches like i hate shit on a jogging track. Now you boycott them by not f***ing them and dating them. You just realize that 90% of them are pure garbage. And you would not be here if you did not come to that conclusion. I see a video on Youtube yesterday and they said that Black American women are the biggest ones right now catching AIDS. Higher than homosexuals. You want to know why?
They are f***ing and sucking men and women and hell who knows what else. They play Jesus on Sunday yet all throughout the week they are f***ing mad dudes out here. They sell that p***y on Craigslist and Youtube as well.
They like Most other American women will cheat on you for stupid reasons and burn your sorry ass.
These bitches lie all the f***ing time. "I have not had sex for a whole year". You want to know how many times i heard that shit?
So i am at the point i do not even want to f**k these nasty disease infested hoes anymore. I have no sexually transmitted diseases and i will keep it that way.
I read today that 70 million Americans have HERPES.
I am done.

I wish China and Russia would drop the Moab BOMB and kill all Ameriskank women! And i am not joking. Erik
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

These bitches will stop you from seeing your child even when you pay child support. So death to Ameriskanks and death to the Manginas!

I wish China and Russia would drop the Moab BOMB and kill all Ameriskank women! And i am not joking. Erik
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

The behavior of American Women is that of teenage girls. Feminism and misandry are license to be childish. It is bad enough that American Women do not want to be women yet they try to act like men but hate actual, real men and now they are of the illusion that they can be kids and forget about how they conduct themselves in and out of the workplace. I'm talking about gum popping/snapping, tap dancing/stomping, obnoxious and uncontrollable laughing, incessant chatter about the most asenine and irrelevant drivel possible, bad singing, loud nasal accents, walking with total disregard for other peoples' space and many more annoying actions. Basically, a man such as myself has to tell some women in the building where he works to grow up because they are making too much noise and being unprofessional. Never mind that those same women are old enough to be my mom. Some of these women are even grandmas. I've never had to tell my mom, her sisters or my grandma to grow up. Gosh how dysfunctional and embarrassing.
Heart of Shadows
Freshman Poster

Post by Heart of Shadows »

Wow... lots of rage going on in here.
"It is a sign of creeping inner death when we can no longer praise the living."
Eric Hoffer

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: boycottamericanwomen

Post by S_Parc »

ErikHeaven wrote:I wish China and Russia would drop the Moab BOMB and kill all Ameriskank women! And i am not joking. Erik
Fellow, you may not want to make inflammatory remarks like above.

Sure, use terms like "Boycott", "Ostracize", "Disregard", etc.

And the reason is quite simple ... probably cause. And you know where that can lead.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

S_Parc wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
well-informed wrote:How many approaches does it take to realize that hmm AW are just plain bad in relationships. I hooked up with a sorority girl like 2 months ago (okay looking) by just teasing and making fun of her the whole night. I personally don't like being a jackass to women, but hey if it works why stop. American girls are of low quality who have such narcissistic views in what they want.
Yes, I get the feeling that Sexter is not only a mangina, but also has very little real experience with American women, otherwise he wouldn't be defending them.

HAHAHA, that is great man. You figured out the trick- TREAT AMERICAN WOMEN LIKE SHIT, and they will f***ing LOVE YOU. American women are such sick f***ing mental cases, that they actually enjoy abuse.
And I think that this is the point where Sexter and others slip up on. The directional, in terms of having long term interactions with AWs, is that of sociopathic behaviors. Yes, I actually knew someone who stuck it out with a clown who almost strangled her.

Now, here's where I think that "hindsight is 20/20" is a cop out. In reality, there's a long of accurate foresight, on the topic at hand. AWs, at most, are people with whom you exchange business cards, at a conference, to later broker deals with a parent company or organization. You do not engage them like a person whom you can either love or have a long term friendship. If you follow these rules, you'll be quite successful and free of the games/manipulations which they put you through. But if you don't get *involved* with them, you'll find that you'll be very attractive to them. Here's why ... you're inaccessible & obviously, either 'gay' or successful.
Yes, I agree completely. You should not develop a relationship with American women, as they are incapable of having healthy relationships with other human beings.

And that is also the flipside- as soon as you boycott them or reject them, they immediately are all over you like glue. American women are such screwed up people, they always want what they can't have.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DarrenFW wrote:Ok Boycott,

To me that seems like the easist thing in the world. I walk down the street and see a hot blonde and I just keep walking....
I go to the mall or the drugstore and there's a cute girl, I ignore her and don't talk to her.

Am I missing something here? Are you taking them out with an M-16? Or are you sending them white powder in the mail?
Are they piled under your house? What's the deal?
LOL, your comment made me laugh.

No, boycott them means simply avoid them, and if possible, go for a foreign woman. And also actively promote the Boycott against them, so as to try to wake up our fellow American men.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: boycottamericanwomen

ErikHeaven wrote:I thank you for coming on this site. You have the same fire that i have. I hate HATE these nasty disease infested bitches like i hate shit on a jogging track. Now you boycott them by not f***ing them and dating them. You just realize that 90% of them are pure garbage. And you would not be here if you did not come to that conclusion. I see a video on Youtube yesterday and they said that Black American women are the biggest ones right now catching AIDS. Higher than homosexuals. You want to know why?
They are f***ing and sucking men and women and hell who knows what else. They play Jesus on Sunday yet all throughout the week they are f***ing mad dudes out here. They sell that p***y on Craigslist and Youtube as well.
They like Most other American women will cheat on you for stupid reasons and burn your sorry ass.
These bitches lie all the f***ing time. "I have not had sex for a whole year". You want to know how many times i heard that shit?
So i am at the point i do not even want to f**k these nasty disease infested hoes anymore. I have no sexually transmitted diseases and i will keep it that way.
I read today that 70 million Americans have HERPES.
I am done.

yes Erik, I'm glad to meet you.

Yes, it is not so difficult to realize that 90 percent of American women are indeed pure garbage. It just requires that one is an honest person who wants to see the truth. Most of the men are this forum are honest men, that is why they can see the truth.

And yes, you are right, American women are the biggest whores on earth. This is why you should never marry one, because she is guarenteed to cheat on you. And who the f**k would want to marry a used up whore, which is what 90 percent of American women are- they have already had sex with at least 25 different men by the time they get married.

I also hear that bullshit sometimes also from the feminists, saying "I haven't had sex in a long time". It might be true, because 50 percent of American women are single with no boyfriend or husband.

Right now I am in a tourist area of the city, and I am daily seeing hundreds of westerners here. What I notice especially is how most of the white women are single, that is, they do not have any men with them, or are traveling in groups of women. It seems that men are truly becoming sick of how disgusting, rude, and low class white western women have become. White women are the worst, but of course, black women, in fact, any woman that is from America is generally a whore, it doesn't matter what her skin color is.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:These bitches will stop you from seeing your child even when you pay child support. So death to Ameriskanks and death to the Manginas!

Yes bro, American women are evil. And, your desire might be fulfilled soon, America's economy and society is very close to a complete collapse. Once that happens, chaos will break out, and the whole feminist bullshit will be finished. After all, any women who want to be independent in an anarchy society will easily be raped, so feminism will not survive the collapse of America.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ajvf97 wrote:The behavior of American Women is that of teenage girls. Feminism and misandry are license to be childish. It is bad enough that American Women do not want to be women yet they try to act like men but hate actual, real men and now they are of the illusion that they can be kids and forget about how they conduct themselves in and out of the workplace. I'm talking about gum popping/snapping, tap dancing/stomping, obnoxious and uncontrollable laughing, incessant chatter about the most asenine and irrelevant drivel possible, bad singing, loud nasal accents, walking with total disregard for other peoples' space and many more annoying actions. Basically, a man such as myself has to tell some women in the building where he works to grow up because they are making too much noise and being unprofessional. Never mind that those same women are old enough to be my mom. Some of these women are even grandmas. I've never had to tell my mom, her sisters or my grandma to grow up. Gosh how dysfunctional and embarrassing.
yes, American women are an embarassment to America. That's the problem, they hate real men. American women often claim "You can't handle a real woman", but actually it is American women who can't handle REAL MEN. Real men want women to be REAL WOMEN, and that means cooking, cleaning, and raising children, something American women refuse to do.

Basically, the only choice is to simply boycott these disgusting little brats and have as little contact with them as possible. Most American women are disgusting human beings, and over 50 percent of them are single- thus no man wants them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Heart of Shadows wrote:Wow... lots of rage going on in here.
Considering how evil American women are and how horrible they have treated men, including even refusing to let their husbands see their own children, it is fully understandable how we American men are so angry.

American women are evil monsters, and it is natural to be angry or hate such people.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Not only do real men want real women who cook, clean and raise children; they also want a real woman who simply likes being a woman. A woman who has absolutely no problem wearing dresses, skirts, high heels, prada boots, etc. almost always. A real woman has fashion sense. Foreign women are actually disgusted by the fact that American women wear pajamas in public and wear ugly uggs boots. Not only are American women lacking in the personality department but they have no fashion sense.