BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?
http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/
I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).
So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!
Have you considered who your target audience is?

Guys who are happily getting laid in America have no need or desire to boycott. It'd be silly for guys who can't get dates to boycott women, it'd be like boycotting something that you can't get or not invited to in the first place.

Girls who are happily with their boyfriends are busy having fun and going out on dates. She is not going to concern herself with the internet or some web site.

That leaves sexually frustrated, man-hating feminists who can't get laid and have too much time on her hands to surf the web and get pissed off at your web site.

If your goal is to tell guys who can't get dates here to go abroad, know that only a small % of men will be motivated enough to get off their butts. Actually, if the guy is motivated, he's likely to be more successful with women or have left to find greener pastures somewhere (or in process of planning on getting there). The culls that are left behind are sexually frustrated chumps with too much time on their hands to post rants about how much they hate XYZ, then jerk off to pr0n on the internet. They know there's greener pastures elsewhere, but cannot leave the comfort zone of their couch.

Personally, I don't get guys who make it abroad to greener pastures, then can't resist spending enormous amount of time to rant non-constructively about how bad America or American women is. If you're already in greener pastures, you should be spending your time to enjoy that pasture (smell the roses, eat the flowers, whatever), and not acting like some freaky ex turned stalker with mental issues and just can't get over it & move on with their lives.
Unfortunately, you have many misconceptions in your post. I'll try to point them out.

You strike me as an angry American women who is pissed that men are beginning to realize in very large numbers (millions) that American women are inferior to foreign women, and the reason for this is because foreign women have not been brainwashed by MISANDRY (hatred of men) or what is commonly known as feminism.

You say that guys who don't like American women are "woman haters". Have you ever considered that perhaps you and your fellow American women are "man haters"? Have you even heard of the word misandry?

Secondly, it's the American WOMEN who are being affected the most by their own feminist policies. 50 percent of American women are single and unmarried. So if American women are so desirable, as you seem to be saying, then why is over 50 percent of women in America single? The obvious fact is that NO ONE WANTS THEM.

And now, there is a growing movement amongst American men to completely avoid American women and marry traditional, chaste, and beautiful foreign women, specifically from Asia. Why is this happening? Because men want REAL WOMEN, they don't want the disgusting, fat, man-hating feminists of America and the western countries. Women in Asia are much more FEMININE.

Anyway, your whole post is just an angry and bitter rant, and you are obviously an American women who is pissed off that so many American men have realized how nasty and horrible you and your fellow ladies are, and are going to find REAL WOMEN from foreign countries. You are living proof of everything that my blog is saying, so I thank you for proving my point.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

How do I make a post on there? I want to put my two cents in to tell the realities of American women.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

FreeYourMind wrote:It's a good blog, because anything that helps spread the word helps, and right now there are many good sites focusing on various topics from a man's point of view. There has been a rising of awareness among men in the past year or so and the internet is fueling it. There's a shift underway against feminism and crappy women, and nobody knows when (or if) it will hit a critical point to become a much needed powerful backlash against the Cultural Marxist revolution of the past 45 years.

The truth is, no one knows how many American men may end up being "reverse pioneers." Everyone has their breaking point, the U.S. is becoming more of a pressure cooker every day. And even a very small number will have ripple effects on the U.S. gynocracy and its accompanying bankrupt (both financially and ethically) government, because generally speaking the men who leave are more intelligent and more productive, ambitious and dynamic than the ones who would never seriously consider leaving.
Very thoughtful and intelligent comment. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Yes, there is a growing movement among American men to preach the truth about feminism and how it has ruined western women. And the spoiled little brat American women don't like it one bit (see previous post).

You are right, the men who leave America, or who go overseas to find a FOREIGN WOMAN, are generally MUCH MORE intelligent, ambitious, and dynamic than the men who are still blinded by the feminist matrix. But, it is our duty to try to WAKE UP THOSE MEN, and that is why I started this blog, to try to wake up as many men as possible. And the American women HATE my blog, because we are destroying their web of lies and illusion that they have wrapped around the eyes and brains of American men.

So, do your part and try to spread the word and help wake up American men. Please send a link to my blog to all of your friends, spread the word as far as possible. Thank you
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

sushiman wrote:Well said, I hit my "breaking point" and I'm out. But I'm also going to help my fellow dudes wise up. And I take a great pleasure in pissing off hate-filled misguided perm-a-scowl fem-natzis! :)
Haha, nice comment. Yes, please do your part and try to wake up as many men as possible, send a link to my blog to all of your friends and try to wake them up. And yes, it gives us great pleasure speaking the TRUTH about how evil, hateful, and monstrous women in America have become. Of course the American women will attack us with shaming language, saying "you have a small dick, can't get laid, etc". Okay, tell that to my indian wife, that I have a small dick, and see what she says.

Anyway, f**k American women, who cares if we piss them off by speaking the truth about them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Northamericanguy wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:So what do you think of the Boycott American Women blog?

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com/

I created it about 7 months ago, and it created a massive stir. Many feminist websites wrote entire editorials about the blog within DAYS of me creating it, it got them so pissed off. It got like 30,000 hits in the first week (I am not exaggerating).

So, please tell me your opinion of the blog, what you think the effect of it was, and so on. I am open to all of your opinions, both positive and negative. Please let me know if you appreciate the blog, or if you feel that I can improve it in the future. I'll try to respond to each comment individually. Thanks!
Hay man your blog ROCKS!! I love all the different unique posters who chime in and leave their 2 cents. Anyway I have been looking for you, I wanted to send you an email so you could post my thoughts on your blog but I have no way of contacting you.
Thanks bro for your appreciation. Please send me a private message on here.

Please do your part in trying to help our fellow American men by waking them up, send a link to my blog to all of your friends.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ssjparris wrote:yeah its pretty good

use something like wordpress.org

this will really make your website look great. add videos of yourself talking about boycotting them. or even better yet do interviews with winston, ladislav, steve hoca, and Mark and Anna davis.

Promote it on youtube, Facebook Page this. do things like that. to spread the word out. they do need to be boycotted.
Great ideas. Unfortunately, I do not have much free time nowadays, I am very busy with other things. I also do not want to put my personal face and name to this website, as there are many psychotic and mentally sick American women out there who would do anything to destroy the person who created this blog. So I have kept it completely private as far as possible. Anyway, please spread the word about this blog to all of your friends, thanks man.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

ajvf97 wrote:I really like your blog and visit it regularly. The posts on there are spot on. They affirm what I have known for years about AW but didn't fully realize until I traveled abroad. For the record, american women of all races and ethnicities are bad. Not just the white american women. This is based on my observations and experiences. I've even noticed that foreign born women who become americanized are just as horrible as women born and raised in the U.S.

Keep up the good work with the blog. The truth needs to be told countless times. I could care less what americunts and feminazis think about it. They're too delusional to even face reality.
Yes, that is my exact perception also. America is such a feminist and evil toxic wasteland, that anyone who comes in contact with it becomes contaminated. Therefore, the solution is to get the f**k out of America NOW. Do not bring a foreign woman back to America or she will also become contaminated by the man-hating feminism within a few years.

Yes, American women are mentally ill, and when you confront them about the truth, they go absolutely ape-shit. Anyway, please spread the word about this blog, send a link to all of your friends, and help wake them up to the truth about how sick American women are.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Iawesome60 wrote:How do I make a post on there? I want to put my two cents in to tell the realities of American women.
Just send me a private message. Thanks for wanting to be a part of it.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

boycottamericanwomen wrote: Unfortunately, you have many misconceptions in your post. I'll try to point them out.
<snip>
Secondly, it's the American WOMEN who are being affected the most by their own feminist policies. 50 percent of American women are single and unmarried. So if American women are so desirable, as you seem to be saying, then why is over 50 percent of women in America single? The obvious fact is that NO ONE WANTS THEM.
The answer of your question depends on age group and racial demographics. See page 3 here:
http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p70-125.pdf

You might like to read the rest of the report on marriage/divorce data & historical trends. Also, consider that some people (both men and women) simply don't want to get married. When you get married, as the years go by your wife's boobs with sag and she will get fat. So unless if the guy is willing accept that, or if he intends to trade her in at 40 for 2 x 20 year old blondes with boob jobs, the guy probably doesn't want to commit.

boycottamericanwomen wrote: And now, there is a growing movement amongst American men to completely avoid American women and marry traditional, chaste, and beautiful foreign women, specifically from Asia. Why is this happening? Because men want REAL WOMEN, they don't want the disgusting, fat, man-hating feminists of America and the western countries. Women in Asia are much more FEMININE.
Heh. I'm Asian American male and have dated numerous Asia women over the past 20 years. FOB, 1.5 gen, nisei/sansei, exchange students, MBA students, working abroad, long-distance, etc. Japanese, Japanese-Hawaiian, Korean, Chinese/Taiwanese, Hakka, Teochow, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese-Malay, Chinese-Thai, Singaporean, etc. Let me tell you, there's no free lunch here or there. If you want something good, be prepared to pay for it one way or another. Guys who don rose-colored glasses tend to overlook warning signs on polycephalic types. But, my experience is with East Asia and yours is with South Asia (India), so our views will differ. East Asian women who are skilled at Sa Jiao are very good at getting what they want. Such behavior would probably be frowned on in Hindu culture.

The dating market is US is tougher primarily because of better economic opportunities for women, and tougher competition from men. In the past, women are dependent on men in single-income families. Today women work and have their own money, so they can afford to be choosy. American men also face tougher competition from their peers. From a strictly economic perspective, America is one of few industrialized countries on this planet where a man can realistically seek a professional career and make 6 figure pay by late 20's to early 30's.

Say if you're a poor Mainland Chinese immigrant guy working in a Chinese restaurant as waitstaff, your chance of hooking up with one of the college-age waitresses is nearly zero because she has access to many men with higher socio-economic standing, plus her friends will introduce her to many guys who are taller/better looking, have better jobs/businesses, drive better cars, live in a bigger house, wear better cloths and have more style. The Chinese immigrant waiter will be left behind cleaning the kitchen, while his pretty female counterpart quit and marry up the socio-economic ladder to become a shao nai nai living in a big house in Diamond Bar. My parents owned 3 Chinese restaurants from 1990s to 2000's.

A guy who can't get dates in the US, goes abroad to a poorer country and finds better dating opportunities. He finds that his socio-economic status is elevated and he becomes more competitive to the local men. Having several local women willing to date him, he places a "halo effect' on them. In reality, if those women were to relocate to the US, they'd probably not give him the time of the day, because there are numerous better pickings for them. If you're looking to something to blame, try "too much money and too many choices". If the economy of US were to crash, you'd see a change in women's behaviors shortly. Americans tend to be hypocritical where competition is involved, they think the rules is only fair when they sit on top as king of the hill, and if they lost, the opponent must be cheating or using underhanded tactics. Long after the Empire has fallen, some guys are still reminiscing about the "good old days". Women tend to be less foolish and will move on to adapt to new environments, marrying out if necessary to improve her and her offspring's chance of survival.
Last edited by momopi on June 2nd, 2011, 1:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
ssjparris wrote:yeah its pretty good

use something like wordpress.org

this will really make your website look great. add videos of yourself talking about boycotting them. or even better yet do interviews with winston, ladislav, steve hoca, and Mark and Anna davis.

Promote it on youtube, Facebook Page this. do things like that. to spread the word out. they do need to be boycotted.
Great ideas. Unfortunately, I do not have much free time nowadays, I am very busy with other things. I also do not want to put my personal face and name to this website, as there are many psychotic and mentally sick American women out there who would do anything to destroy the person who created this blog. So I have kept it completely private as far as possible. Anyway, please spread the word about this blog to all of your friends, thanks man.
understood. it wise to avoid any trouble. they can be very dangerous.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

momopi wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote: Unfortunately, you have many misconceptions in your post. I'll try to point them out.
<snip>
The answer of your question depends on age group and racial demographics. See page 3 here:
http://www.census.gov/prod/2011pubs/p70-125.pdf

You might like to read the rest of the report on marriage/divorce data & historical trends. Also, consider that some people (both men and women) simply don't want to get married. When you get married, as the years go by your wife's boobs with sag and she will get fat. So unless if the guy is willing accept that, or if he intends to trade her in at 40 for 2 x 20 year old blondes with boob jobs, the guy probably doesn't want to commit.

boycottamericanwomen wrote: And now, there is a growing movement amongst American men to completely avoid American women and marry traditional, chaste, and beautiful foreign women, specifically from Asia. Why is this happening? Because men want REAL WOMEN, they don't want the disgusting, fat, man-hating feminists of America and the western countries. Women in Asia are much more FEMININE.
Heh. I'm Asian American male and have dated numerous Asia women over the past 20 years. FOB, 1.5 gen, nisei/sansei, exchange students, MBA students, working abroad, long-distance, etc. Japanese, Japanese-Hawaiian, Korean, Chinese/Taiwanese, Hakka, Teochow, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese-Malay, Chinese-Thai, Singaporean, etc. Let me tell you, there's no free lunch here or there. If you want something good, be prepared to pay for it one way or another. Guys who don rose-colored glasses tend to overlook warning signs on polycephalic types. But, my experience is with East Asia and yours is with South Asia (India), so our views will differ. East Asian women who are skilled at Sa Jiao are very good at getting what they want. Such behavior would probably be frowned on in Hindu culture.

The dating market is US is tougher primarily because of better economic opportunities for women, and tougher competition from men. In the past, women are dependent on men in single-income families. Today women work and have their own money, so they can afford to be choosy. American men also face tougher competition from their peers. From a strictly economic perspective, America is one of few industrialized countries on this planet where a man can realistically seek a professional career and make 6 figure pay by late 20's to early 30's.

Say if you're a poor Mainland Chinese immigrant guy working in a Chinese restaurant as waitstaff, your chance of hooking up with one of the college-age waitresses is nearly zero because she has access to many men with higher socio-economic standing, plus her friends will introduce her to many guys who are taller/better looking, have better jobs/businesses, drive better cars, live in a bigger house, wear better cloths and have more style. The Chinese immigrant waiter will be left behind cleaning the kitchen, while his pretty female counterpart quit and marry up the socio-economic ladder to become a shao nai nai living in a big house in Diamond Bar. My parents owned 3 Chinese restaurants from 1990s to 2000's.

A guy who can't get dates in the US, goes abroad to a poorer country and finds better dating opportunities. He finds that his socio-economic status is elevated and he becomes more competitive to the local men. Having several local women willing to date him, he places a "halo effect' on them. In reality, if those women were to relocate to the US, they'd probably not give him the time of the day, because there are numerous better pickings for them. If you're looking to something to blame, try "too much money and too many choices". If the economy of US were to crash, you'd see a change in women's behaviors shortly. Americans tend to be hypocritical where competition is involved, they think the rules is only fair when they sit on top as king of the hill, and if they lost, the opponent must be cheating or using underhanded tactics. Long after the Empire has fallen, some guys are still reminiscing about the "good old days". Women tend to be less foolish and will move on to adapt to new environments, marrying out if necessary to improve her and her offspring's chance of survival.

Yea, those big homes in Diamond Bar are beautiful! Especially the homes up in the gated community called the Country. I kid you not, if I could afford to live up in there I would stay in the States and just live out my life banging those hot Latina/Asian girls at MT Sac.

http://www.thecountry.org/outside_home.asp

Also, did your parents own those restaurants in DB or another city?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Northamericanguy wrote: Yea, those big homes in Diamond Bar are beautiful! Especially the homes up in the gated community called the Country. I kid you not, if I could afford to live up in there I would stay in the States and just live out my life banging those hot Latina/Asian girls at MT Sac.
I think Snoop Dog has a house in the Country at Diamond Bar? Mt. SAC is a good choice because the girls who attend Jr. colleges are less academically inclined & like to party more. Here in Irvine, we used to joke that guys can walk into Irvine Valley College library and tell the girls he's old enough to buy alcohol.

My parents were blue collar workers, they immigrated to the States in 1982 and worked in restaurants & supermarkets in the Cerritos, Artesia, & Buena Park areas. After a decade, they saved enough money to join family friends in partnerships to open Chinese restaurants in Cerritos & Downey. At the time few people would consider moving to Diamond Bar or Irvine, call it a hindsight. I recall driving to Irvine with my parents in 1989 or 1990 to look at some houses, and my parents commented "yeah it's cheaper but this is too far to drive". Ha Ha ha. Had we bought that house for $120k back then, it'd be worth $500k to 600k today. Same goes for Diamond Bar area. However, with recent declines in RE value, it's now possible to buy in Chino/Chino Hills area and break even or make small positive cash flow on rentals.

I also remember, back then there were some guys who were really into Indian women. Back in early 1990s when we showed "Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water", we had some guys go ga ga over the dark-skinned female main character (she was actually Kenyan but some guys mistakenly think she's Indian from India). I'm uncertain how many western guys are into Indian women today, but it seems like an untapped nitch market. IMO instead of running web sites on "American women sucks", it's probably more productive to run a web site on how guys who are into Indian women can relocate to India and court local women. India has a fast growing economy and I have to think there's opportunities for skilled ex-pat workers to earn US level salary and live in India. A Taiwanese friend works for US pharmaceutical company in China and his US-level salary goes far. I tried to get a job that would station me in Shenzhen, but instead they're sending me to Meridian Mississippi & Birmingham Alabama next week. ;p I need a new gig.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEL3IfvA ... re=related[/youtube]
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

momopi wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote: Yea, those big homes in Diamond Bar are beautiful! Especially the homes up in the gated community called the Country. I kid you not, if I could afford to live up in there I would stay in the States and just live out my life banging those hot Latina/Asian girls at MT Sac.
I think Snoop Dog has a house in the Country at Diamond Bar? Mt. SAC is a good choice because the girls who attend Jr. colleges are less academically inclined & like to party more. Here in Irvine, we used to joke that guys can walk into Irvine Valley College library and tell the girls he's old enough to buy alcohol.

My parents were blue collar workers, they immigrated to the States in 1982 and worked in restaurants & supermarkets in the Cerritos, Artesia, & Buena Park areas. After a decade, they saved enough money to join family friends in partnerships to open Chinese restaurants in Cerritos & Downey. At the time few people would consider moving to Diamond Bar or Irvine, call it a hindsight. I recall driving to Irvine with my parents in 1989 or 1990 to look at some houses, and my parents commented "yeah it's cheaper but this is too far to drive". Ha Ha ha. Had we bought that house for $120k back then, it'd be worth $500k to 600k today. Same goes for Diamond Bar area. However, with recent declines in RE value, it's now possible to buy in Chino/Chino Hills area and break even or make small positive cash flow on rentals.

I also remember, back then there were some guys who were really into Indian women. Back in early 1990s when we showed "Nadia: Secret of the Blue Water", we had some guys go ga ga over the dark-skinned female main character (she was actually Kenyan but some guys mistakenly think she's Indian from India). I'm uncertain how many western guys are into Indian women today, but it seems like an untapped nitch market. IMO instead of running web sites on "American women sucks", it's probably more productive to run a web site on how guys who are into Indian women can relocate to India and court local women. India has a fast growing economy and I have to think there's opportunities for skilled ex-pat workers to earn US level salary and live in India. A Taiwanese friend works for US pharmaceutical company in China and his US-level salary goes far. I tried to get a job that would station me in Shenzhen, but instead they're sending me to Meridian Mississippi & Birmingham Alabama next week. ;p I need a new gig.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEL3IfvA ... re=related[/youtube]

Yea, so many people have told me about snoop and that home. Actually, his wife has a home up there. I found out for sure because I rented a storage space in Diamond bar and the worker/owner who lived on site told me snoops wife rented from them as well and sometimes she would come by and drop off or pick up some things. He said her jewelry she would wear was out of this world. I do know snoop takes VERY good care of his wife and children but that she wishes he would stop working and be a homebody.

One other guy had a home up there... The guy Omarion from B2k. He has since sold it from a listing I was looking at. D*m those guys must have had some wild nites with the random LA females up in those hills... Lucky guys!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omarion

Believe it or not I got into real estate and was working with a 20 year veteran and for a treat he was going to take me up in The County for a tour but we never got around to it. We did go in and out of the hills of Bel Air/Brentwood and that was a real treat. My god, if poor people only knew how the rich lived they would REVOLT!!

As far as MT SAC, yep, you're right, it's pretty much a place where people who did not take their grades seriously wind up (I went there myself), but I will admit, a good group of people who go there are quite serious about their studies.

Out of these serious people some chose to save money by doing 2 years at a community collage first, or it's the guys who go into aviation mechanics or the firefighting program. I hung around all these guys and I use to work in the aircraft department in charge of loaning out tools and such.

As far as your parents, that's amazing they thought DB was a drive. My god have they since built up SOCAL. Kid you not, I worked with guys in city of industry and knew guys who worked in LA but LIVED and DROVE to work everyday from Victorville/Barstow area!
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

I don't get how momopi who is one the heavier posters here in happierabroad, is one of the biggest manginas when it comes to AW. Always looking for any excuse to justify their actions. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt just because they have a p***y
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

well-informed wrote:I don't get how momopi who is one the heavier posters here in happierabroad, is one of the biggest manginas when it comes to AW. Always looking for any excuse to justify their actions. Don't give them the benefit of the doubt just because they have a p***y
Agreed. He's simply too defensive when it comes to Anglo girls. He hardly ever criticises them directly, even when it is called for (which is quite often). Maybe he is 'happier abroad', but he seems to be quite naive as to the nature of the Anglo woman. He does seem to be much older than I am (I am 21), so I suppose that this is not surprising. Older Anglo-raised men are even more clueless than their younger counterparts on this.

Even if he is definitely not an Anglo woman himself, it is telling how the OP mistook him for one.