Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Are American Women Obsessed with Eugenics?

Post by Jackal »

I don't really think that American women think that a guy is a "creep" in the same sense that the Taiwanese are paranoid. I think that American women are a different beast altogether, and that what they're really always preoccupied with, is eugenic perfection in males. American females regard as a "creep" any guy who isn't at least six feet tall, with a pronounced chin, a jock physique, and, in general, Ken doll good Aryan looks. And money is important, too, but not nearly as important as the physiological eugenics. So, in good Germanic fashion, I think what they're mainly concerned about, is somehow being contaminated by the mere presence of the inferior.

America is mentally diseased on a level that I really don't think even you, with all your incredibly rare understanding of how bad things are here, fully understand. America is, now more than ever, a Germano-eugenicist death camp, wrapped in the facade of "capitalism" and "corporatism" and "pop culture" and blah, blah, blah. But it's all about covertly advancing the genetic omnipresence of the Teutonic physiological ideal.

Think me crazy if you like by insisting on all this, but I'll go to my grave knowing I'm 100% right about all of it.
He makes a few good points, but ironically, he ends up imitating the very system that he wants to fight against by bashing Germans. Many Americans and feminists love to bash all things Germanic and equate them with evil. The simple message sent out by the American media is "Everything Jewish is pure and good; everything Germanic is evil and degenerate." This is why Germans are frequently portrayed as villains or dominatrixes in American movies.

Growing up in the northeast, I always got the message that the ideal man had to be a mixture of Irish and Italian features, and heavily Germanic or Scandanavian features were seen as foreign and much less desirable.

It's easy for non-white guys to get angry and start ranting about "Germanic this" and "Germanic that" but there are as many different types of white people as there are different types of black people, Asians, etc.

Germany has a history that extends far before World War II. The OP should be ashamed of using the propaganda of the American Zionists. Most Germans today are normal people who couldn't give a shit about eugenics.

Yes, AWs are f***ed up creatures who might very well care about eugenics. Perhaps they could be compared to Nazi scientists, but most Germans are NOT Nazis.

If anything, the upper class in America trace their roots back to the British, so there may indeed be an "Anglo-Saxon ideal"--but this is not at all the same as a "Germanic ideal."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo wrote:Oh goodie, Momopi is a transhumanist.

The "lucky" few will receive a child without a soul. Currently only "lucky" parents can afford to give their children mercury flu vaccines, mercury tooth-fillings, and fluoride tablets in their lemonade.
1. What is your exact defination of "soul"
2. Do you believe children from in-vitro fertilization are born with or without souls?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: This exist in the sense people want perfect children. You'll be able to reject pregnancies based on genetic data here pretty soon. There's all sorts of ethics and moral issues going on here, but it has some merits, do you really want a deformed child or problematic child if it could be prevented?
That still does not mean its a society wide problem. I think most American embrace its own multi-cultural society, its not without its serious problems, but those things will change over time.
A quick plug for one of my favorite movies:

If anyone haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

Eugenics is coming, and this time it's a privilege for those who can afford it, not a policy imposed. Parents who could pay for it will ensure their children are free of hereditary diseases and defects, and born with desirable genetic traits. Those who cannot will be left to chance.
Yep I loved that movie and yes its coming. There some serious moral questioned that have to be answered and we'll get this stuff what about Helen Keller and stuff like that. Sorry but having a Down Syndrome child doesn't add to the quality of life... Its just a tragic life from start to finish. I don't think a DS child has lived pass their 30th birthday and yes Gattaca was about some guy that was suppose to die of heart failure or something I forgot but never did or did much later than the "experts" thought. Those parents decided to have that child anyway, so as I said more often than not, people will think its a moral issue and reject it.

Me, my thoughts are clear, if I knew ahead of time my child would have serious health problems and I could prevent that pregnancy, I would.

That's my morality 101 for the day PSA.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

momopi wrote:

The "lucky" few will receive a child without a soul. Currently only "lucky" parents can afford to give their children mercury flu vaccines, mercury tooth-fillings, and fluoride tablets in their lemonade.
2. Do you believe children from in-vitro fertilization are born with or without souls?
Yeah I was wondering too...

Flaws are a sign of a soul? According to Dr. Kaku we will have slowed down or stopped the aging process by the end of the century. Cancer will be a thing of the past soon. We'll be able to detect things from sitting down on the toilet.. Cars will become smarter and remove human error, look at the current Mercedes Benz S class and look at the Google Prius running around the Bay Area.

Too me this is exciting and not scary at all. I'm not looking to be perfect, I am excited about removing the things that are mostly man made that cause death. For people to die, naturally and pain free should be the goal of any doctor and it is.

Why not live a long time, pain-free, full mobility, full brain function, etc? It would be very interesting to see humanity work through this difficult period. History is a great teacher and this period of greed and self indulgence will change soon, the planet can't sustain it.

Also I want to add, in the end State Run Health Care systems will be the norm, so most of the technology will be available to everybody, not just the rich. The Rich will experiment with enhancements, like bionics and robotics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jackal wrote:
I don't really think that American women think that a guy is a "creep" in the same sense that the Taiwanese are paranoid. I think that American women are a different beast altogether, and that what they're really always preoccupied with, is eugenic perfection in males. American females regard as a "creep" any guy who isn't at least six feet tall, with a pronounced chin, a jock physique, and, in general, Ken doll good Aryan looks. And money is important, too, but not nearly as important as the physiological eugenics. So, in good Germanic fashion, I think what they're mainly concerned about, is somehow being contaminated by the mere presence of the inferior.

America is mentally diseased on a level that I really don't think even you, with all your incredibly rare understanding of how bad things are here, fully understand. America is, now more than ever, a Germano-eugenicist death camp, wrapped in the facade of "capitalism" and "corporatism" and "pop culture" and blah, blah, blah. But it's all about covertly advancing the genetic omnipresence of the Teutonic physiological ideal.

Think me crazy if you like by insisting on all this, but I'll go to my grave knowing I'm 100% right about all of it.
He makes a few good points, but ironically, he ends up imitating the very system that he wants to fight against by bashing Germans. Many Americans and feminists love to bash all things Germanic and equate them with evil. The simple message sent out by the American media is "Everything Jewish is pure and good; everything Germanic is evil and degenerate." This is why Germans are frequently portrayed as villains or dominatrixes in American movies.

Growing up in the northeast, I always got the message that the ideal man had to be a mixture of Irish and Italian features, and heavily Germanic or Scandanavian features were seen as foreign and much less desirable.

It's easy for non-white guys to get angry and start ranting about "Germanic this" and "Germanic that" but there are as many different types of white people as there are different types of black people, Asians, etc.

Germany has a history that extends far before World War II. The OP should be ashamed of using the propaganda of the American Zionists. Most Germans today are normal people who couldn't give a shit about eugenics.

Yes, AWs are f***ed up creatures who might very well care about eugenics. Perhaps they could be compared to Nazi scientists, but most Germans are NOT Nazis.

If anything, the upper class in America trace their roots back to the British, so there may indeed be an "Anglo-Saxon ideal"--but this is not at all the same as a "Germanic ideal."
Absolutely correct. This is what I meant by the victors writing history. The Zionists won the war. That is, the American, British and Soviet Zionists won the war. It was in their best interests to sully the Germans, and the Americans still benefit from it to this day.

It is also amazing that people believe that 90 million Germans living today could be NAZIs. If that were true, there'd be no European Union, and you can tell these folks have been watching too much TV and never met a Northern or Eastern European.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
Check out what LogicJunkie told me about American women and the kind of guy they think are "creeps". He has great insight. I never looked at it this way. I guess it does make sense that they are obsessed with eugenics. Is it due to their Germanic blood/nature?

Here is what he told me:

What do you think? Does it make sense? So basically, if you are a short Asian male, then American women see you as contaminating them?

Here are some books he recommends for learning the truth about America.
Thank you for all this information. It's just a lot to take in at one time, and it seems like my whole life within the past 10 years has been one huge trauma of waking up from a Germanic supremacist Matrix that I didn't realize I was in. Nor do I think that most people realize it.

The ugly racist, Germanic-supremacist truth about America can be found in these two books:

"The History of White People" by Nell Irvin Painter, and
"Were You Born On the Wrong Continent" by Tom Geoghegan.

Those two books have enormously opened my eyes to the real truth about America, and to a big reason why so many non-Germanic ethnic groups have such a hard time making it here and being truly happy.
Margaret Sanger, the patron saint of Planned Parenthood, embraced eugenics and birth control as the best
way to "control the population of niggers and Jews" I am sire Hispanics would have also been on her list.
Ironically, as it turned out,, it was white liberals who most embraced birth control and abortion for their own,
assuring their decline.

Outwest
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

This is an extremely interesting topic to me. I was about to create a new thread on it, but figured I'd bump an old one with some great insight to see how newer members feel about it.

djfourmoney wrote:
momopi wrote:

Yeah I was wondering too...

Flaws are a sign of a soul? According to Dr. Kaku we will have slowed down or stopped the aging process by the end of the century. Cancer will be a thing of the past soon. We'll be able to detect things from sitting down on the toilet.. Cars will become smarter and remove human error, look at the current Mercedes Benz S class and look at the Google Prius running around the Bay Area.

Too me this is exciting and not scary at all. I'm not looking to be perfect, I am excited about removing the things that are mostly man made that cause death. For people to die, naturally and pain free should be the goal of any doctor and it is.

Why not live a long time, pain-free, full mobility, full brain function, etc? It would be very interesting to see humanity work through this difficult period. History is a great teacher and this period of greed and self indulgence will change soon, the planet can't sustain it.

Also I want to add, in the end State Run Health Care systems will be the norm, so most of the technology will be available to everybody, not just the rich. The Rich will experiment with enhancements, like bionics and robotics.
I agree with this viewpoint, being in a family where multiple children have died of terrible diseases. Luckily, my immediate family have not experienced any of this, but it is still in my genes.

To be honest, I would also select for height since I'm very short and will likely either marry an Asian or a Latin American (both of which are also short).
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote: Yep I loved that movie and yes its coming. There some serious moral questioned that have to be answered and we'll get this stuff what about Helen Keller and stuff like that. Sorry but having a Down Syndrome child doesn't add to the quality of life... Its just a tragic life from start to finish. I don't think a DS child has lived pass their 30th birthday and yes Gattaca was about some guy that was suppose to die of heart failure or something I forgot but never did or did much later than the "experts" thought. Those parents decided to have that child anyway, so as I said more often than not, people will think.
Gattaca was a great drama with a Sci-Fi angle, esp the whole rivalry among brothers and the fact that Jude Law was never able to live up to his potential, as expected when he was born.

Where I think they'd missed out, in terms of being a futurist film, was that genomics engineering would lag supercomputing and the surveillance state, by at least 3 to 4 decades. Throughout the movie, the police were probing/jabbing ppl with these portable blood tests but at no time, did anyone even consult a single video clip. Ethan Allen's face would probably be recorded nearly 5000 times and analyzed by an expert system to deduce that he wasn't Jude Law. I saw that as the movie's greatest weakness, as it implied that genomics would outpace the computational revolution which is currently underway.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Another great movie about eugenics, population control and Agenda 21 is the Hunger Games:

Hunger Games trailers

Deep Secrets of The Hunger Games Exposed

Hunger Games synopsis from the Young Turks

And the trailer to the sequel that will be released in the Winter of 2013

Check out the book series (which is better than the movies) from Amazon.com
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

zboy1 wrote:Another great movie about eugenics, population control and Agenda 21 is the Hunger Games:

Hunger Games trailers

Deep Secrets of The Hunger Games Exposed

Hunger Games synopsis from the Young Turks

And the trailer to the sequel that will be released in the Winter of 2013

Check out the book series (which is better than the movies) from Amazon.com
I had trouble watching Hunger Games and had to stop it pretty early on. Call me sexist, but I have trouble taking female protagonists seriously.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ignore the female protagonist label and concentrate on the greater message in the movie and in the books...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is directed at Mr. Wu, this is going back to the first post you made whenever it was. Women just want the best gene pool for their offspring, Most younger men will not generally see it this way because they are more caught up in their quest and lust with a mate for great sex and a lover that is a beauty symbol for bragging rights.

Women generally mature faster than men and they have to because time is not on their side when settling down to have children. The window for women is much shorter than men for producing healthy offspring.

As I am approaching 50 and I am watching my bloodline die I see women in a whole new light and understand their " call it eugenics as you will " or as I posted in another post maybe it's just evolution in action and that is the road to perfection.

We are offered immortality in a sense through the children and I believe mother with here earlier maturing instincts is just more in tune with the proper train of thought in that regard before men figure it out.

Our children and our family tree's are all we really have left when we die in real likeness of our selves and we would want the next generation of our bloodlines to be as beautiful, brilliant , healthy and talented as possible because like I posted our children are our literal means for immortality.

I want to show you something else about the statement you posted in the first thread, I believe the Germans are not the true geneticist of the Nazi party, I believe it was the credit monopoly who was the receiver of Germany in WW I.

Ashke/Nazi, do you see it? only a moron would not be able to see this. Ashkenazi stands for Germany in Hebrew. That's right German Jews created the Nazi party according to Eustace Mullins who wrote " Secrets of the Federal Reserve " and these people have some hellacious secrets they want kept secret.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 23rd, 2013, 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

zboy1 wrote:Ignore the female protagonist label and concentrate on the greater message in the movie and in the books...
That's funny. I watched the movie over a month ago and I didnt have a problem with it being a female protagonist. You really underestimate us here.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:

Women generally mature faster than men and they have to because time is not on their side when settling down to have children. The window for women is much shorter than men for producing healthy offspring.
This has been misinterpreted by feminists for generations now. Women do not mature emotionally or mentally faster than men. The female body matures faster than the male body does. Meaning women reach puberty faster than men. It has nothing to do with the mind. It is only about the body.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Moretorque wrote:This is directed at Mr. Wu, this is going back to the first post you made whenever it was. Women just want the best gene pool for their offspring, Most younger men will not generally see it this way because they are more caught up in their quest and lust with a mate for great sex and a lover that is a beauty symbol for bragging rights.

As I am approaching 50 and I am watching my bloodline die I see women in a whole new light and understand their " call it eugenics as you will " or as I posted in another post maybe it's just evolution in action and that is the road to perfection.

We are offered immortality in a sense through the children and I believe mother with here earlier maturing instincts is just more in tune with the proper train of thought in that regard before men figure it out.

Our children and our family tree's are all we really have left when we die and we would want our next generation of our bloodlines to be as beautiful, brilliant , and talented as possible because like I posted our children are our literal means for immortality.

I want to show you something else about the statement you posted in the first thread, I believe the Germans are not the true geneticist of the Nazi party, I believe it was the credit monopoly who was the receiver of Germany in WW I.

Ashke/Nazi, do you see it? only a moron would not be able to see this. Ashkenazi stands for Germany in Hebrew. That's right German Jews created the Nazi party according to Eustace Mullins who wrote " Secrets of the Federal Reserve " and these people have some hellacious secrets they want kept secret.
As a guy in his mid-20s, I am already concerned about such things. To be frank, I'm short and will most likely marry a girl considerable shorter than me (fortunately, somehow the rest of my family is either of average height or tall so I still have a chance with my kids).

This is what got me doing this search and led me to interest in this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preimplant ... _diagnosis

....which appears to be possible even today.