Anyone wanna meetup in Thailand?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone wanna meetup in Thailand?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Rock and Dianne and I are in Bangkok now. Are any of you in Thailand now? If so maybe we can arrange to meet up.

@Falcon , @Jester , @Repatriate? You guys still around in Thailand?

We will be going to Pattaya too probably. Not sure where else. Things are open ended and we decide what to do day by day.

If anyone wants to meet up either reply to this thread or PM me privately.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone wanna meetup in Thailand?

Post by cheesesweat »

Man, Winston, I'm rotting here in the U.S, Hawaii to be specific. This state is going down the toilet, fast. It would be great to have a conversation with you sometime. I loved your articles about America. Maybe I could tell about things in Hawaii. But I'd love to hear your updated opinions on foreign countries and America. I feel like that soul crushing emptiness here is getting WORSE. It sucks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cheesesweat wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 12:04 am
Man, Winston, I'm rotting here in the U.S, Hawaii to be specific. This state is going down the toilet, fast. It would be great to have a conversation with you sometime. I loved your articles about America. Maybe I could tell about things in Hawaii. But I'd love to hear your updated opinions on foreign countries and America. I feel like that soul crushing emptiness here is getting WORSE. It sucks.
Thanks. Glad to hear that. But are you coming to Thailand? Thats the purpose of this thread. Otherwise why did you post in this thread?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

I tried emailing you a couple times but no response.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cheesesweat wrote:
August 8th, 2019, 10:15 pm
I tried emailing you a couple times but no response.
I don't have time to keep up with email. Better to just PM me here. Can you do that?

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

I am unable to PM you with in this forum. Says I have to have more discussions before being able to use the PM feature.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

I am unable to use the pm feature.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok then submit a few legit posts, about three should be enough, then PM me.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cheesesweat wrote:
August 9th, 2019, 1:32 am
I am unable to use the pm feature.
Can you PM me now @cheesesweat? You should be able to.

So are you in Thailand now? Which part? For how long? What are your travel plans? Do you live in Thailand?