Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Winston »

@fdiv you should have PMed me. I don't always check this thread. Are you still in the Philippines?

@hypermak maybe we can all organize a HA meetup in Makati?

Btw do you go to that meetup from Internations that PD goes to? If so how was it? Maybe we can go there together?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 11:38 pm
@fdiv you should have PMed me. I don't always check this thread. Are you still in the Philippines?

@hypermak maybe we can all organize a HA meetup in Makati?

Btw do you go to that meetup from Internations that PD goes to? If so how was it? Maybe we can go there together?
Unfortunately, no. I was only there for three weeks last February. Really it felt like two weeks because I got a sinus infection from swimming at Mt Arayat and had a high fever for several days! Unfortunately I changed jobs and don't have any vacation time at the moment. The lousy bastards fired me at the end of last year before I would have gotten more vacation days! WTF man! Just out of bitterness and envy because they are stuck with fat angry American wives! It's a low blow from them just to do that. Their petty spiteful actions are all in vain, however. The job I have now is temporary and I plan on making my way to the Philippines sometime this spring. I actually have a job interview tomorrow that will give me 15 days paid time off right from the start. That job notwithstanding, I'm making a career change that will allow me to take as much time off as I like, whenever I want. Preferably two separate 1 months stretches per year while still making much more money than before. I have planned to quit my temp job and go to the Philippines as soon as I get licensed in this area as I will have many guaranteed jobs lined up upon my return.

I have a friend in the Philippines right now who is retired and does long stretches in the Philippines. I am trying to get there before he returns to the states, which is in a few months. I think you would like this guy. He used his GI Bill money to attend college there in the Philippines for four years. Can you imagine how awesome it would be to study in the Angeles City area with all the wonderful co-eds? Angeles can provide the college experience that is depicted in American TV and Movies as a non stop party with tons of beautiful and willing co-eds! In America, that's only an empty Hollywood fantasy leaving only bitterness and frustration!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm going to the Philippines next week finally. Any of you there? I may go to Cebu or Dumaguete too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 8:36 am
I'm going to the Philippines next week finally. Any of you there? I may go to Cebu or Dumaguete too.
Welcome back to the Land of the Morning. Unfortunately I am going through quite a rough spell at work, I am busy basically every day including weekends. Can't meet.

How long will you be spending in PH, Winston?