Legal to Molest a Boy in 40+ States Now!!??

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Legal to Molest a Boy in 40+ States Now!!??

Post by MrMan »

I read something on another forum.

Thanks to the Supreme Court, it may now be legal for men to molest little boys in some states. I am not a legal expert, so I don't know about this. But a lot of states make exceptions for statutory rape if a girl is married, and there is no law restricting the bottom end of age for a girl in some states if her parents or guardian signs off on it. I'm not sure about the no-age-restriction issue, but over 40 states allow underaged girls to marry.

It makes sense that states would allow this. Some girls get pregnant as teenagers. My guess is that is the niche where there are actually legal teenage marriages. The parents of the very young parents have them marry and start working, supporting them a bit until they are able to live on their own. Also, some of us had ancestors who were women who married at 15 or whatever age so these laws are still around. Historically, there was the acknowledgement that God ordained marriage, so the state interfering with it too much was deemed inappropriate.

There is a big difference between a man marrying a 16-year-old who bares his children and a man molesting a 16-year-old boy.

What is to keep homosexual pedos from adopting baby boys, raising them up to 5-years-old and then swapping kids. So one gay pedophile man adopts a 5-year-old, and another gay pedophile man adopts a 5-year-old. Then each signs the other off for a 'gay marriage', with parental consent. They could go to a gay pedophile judge to get the papers signed. How would that now be illegal.

Suggested remedies are passing sodomy laws that include underaged married individuals. No sex but penile-vaginal sex and manual that leads up to penile vaginal up to age 18. If an adult violates that, the penalty is 20 years in prison up to the death penalty, depending on vulnerable the jury thinks the child was. Also, adults having sex with minors with transsexual operation surgical holes and appendages could be outlawed. Basically, it would outlaw sex with minors, except in marriage between male and female, but just allow foreplay and regular sex in that case.