Joe Biden Face and Voice?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Joe Biden Face and Voice?

Post by MrMan »

I have a relative who is into all kinds of weird conspiracy theories. If I talk to him, I get really annoyed hearing the endless conspiracy theories about Trump and the military taking over, alien med beds, president Biden being a body double, Nesara-Nesara, treasure troves of gold being taken from below the Vatican soon to be redistributed to all of us, a coming Trump-led Utopia, Hillary Clinton and a bunch of other politicians being dead in Guantanimo while actors playing them, Hollywood actors and famous Democrats sacrificing children to Satan and drinking a drug made from the adreniline from their blood. We will probably try to steer him away from those topics at gatherings over the holidays. My brother-in-law will probably give him a hard time about Trump not taking over in a coup last year or at any of the other deadlines he's given.

President Biden now doesn't look like Vice President Biden under Obama. He does not look like an older version of himself. I read Joe Biden had some work done. His voice sounds like when old Joe Bidens voice got raspy at times, but it's almost all old-man-raspy voice now without the other intonations.

So I could imagine a scenario where certain Democrat power makers, maybe even in cahoots with the left wing media and tech moguls, realized that the other Democrats running for the nomination weren't going to do it for them and wanted Joe Biden in office, but for whatever reason, he's out of the picture, so they put in a body double.

Not saying I believe that. It is kind of far fetched. And I don't remember seeing this particular conspiracy theory make the rounds on this forum yet. But President Biden looks different enough from Vice President Biden to be another person. Does anyone have any voice matching software that can at least voice print old clips of Biden and new ones to see if the voices are the same according to the software? Conspiracy theorists could still say he has some kind of voice chip or other tech.