Another rigged election

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another rigged election

Post by Cornfed »

Presumably every man, woman and domesticated animal knows this election was rigged like the last one. The regime is in a hurry to implement its diabolical agenda and doesn't have time for the usual electoral niceties. Maybe this is a good thing in that people will finally realise we are living through a particular business plan, we always have been and nothing but killing those responsible is going to stop it. This might be a good time to get the hell out of the West.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Another rigged election

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 4:13 am
Presumably every man, woman and domesticated animal knows this election was rigged like the last one. The regime is in a hurry to implement its diabolical agenda and doesn't have time for the usual electoral niceties. Maybe this is a good thing in that people will finally realise we are living through a particular business plan, we always have been and nothing but killing those responsible is going to stop it. This might be a good time to get the hell out of the West.
That's because all these people talking about their right to bear arms aren't doing shit, the worthless ass military won't do shit, and the Republicans are garbage as well. My mother went to vote the other day and told me on the phone she was planning to do that. I was going to tell her how much of a waste of damn time it is to vote....People in the West are f***ing morons, too many cucks, too many back stabbing self hating retarded ass white, house nigs, and illegals that only care about making money. This country is through. And while I've not been keeping my eye on the election, I had a feeling the Demos are most likely going to win this shit again and it will just be more struggle, more hardships under these assholes that want you to believe it's all the Republicans doing when really it's the people who are holding the country hostage to blame. I live in CA, and we barely have any Republicans here, so all the shit going on in my State is all on Democrats but you got Newsom calling people out that don't want shit to do with this State anymore because he wants them to stay and Suffer so he can feel above those who are losing everything they own. There are a lot of websites claiming that the Election was never rigged, and everyone saying that it was is a conspiracy theories. There are already a shit load of articles on the web saying the right/republicans are making these claims that the election will be rigged again, so the democrats honestly believe that people are voting to keep them around vs voting against them. All I see is a shit ton of denying of the rigged election and that's what pisses me off, the denying of it.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 4:44 am
To some extent every election is rigged but the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by having the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade before the midterms... had they waited until after to do it, they probably would have won these midterms by a landslide as there wouldn't be any female outrage to bank on and Biden's abysmally low approval ratings would do the rest. From a tactical perspective, Republicans are just stupid motherfuckers, sadly.
Women in the West is shit, they either want to kill their kids, abuse them,
or they back stab their own people, especially the damn white ones. But you are certainly right about the Republicans.
A garbage party my own mother has faith in and I'll never understand why she feels they are any good when they couldn't
even keep the demos from taking California. One of the most important States in the U.S. right up there with NY.
But really the only female outrage is from the leftist side.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
To some extent every election is rigged but the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by having the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade before the midterms... had they waited until after to do it, they probably would have won these midterms by a landslide
Eh, sexual predator serial killer females wanting to murder babies outside states where it is already permitted is a boutique issue and almost all of them vote dem anyway. All surveys show this. Win by a landslide? How is that possible when the elections are rigged anyway? The repugs did win this by a landslide in terms of votes cast just like the last one. There is no threshold of numbers of votes that would have made any difference. Certainly not the few baby murder votes that wouldn't have gone to the dems anyway.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 4:53 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
To some extent every election is rigged but the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by having the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade before the midterms... had they waited until after to do it, they probably would have won these midterms by a landslide
Eh, sexual predator serial killer females wanting to murder babies outside states where it is already permitted is a boutique issue and almost all of them vote dem anyway. All surveys show this. Win by a landslide? How is that possible when the elections are rigged anyway? The repugs did win this by a landslide in terms of votes cast just like the last one. There is no threshold of numbers of votes that would have made any difference. Certainly not the few baby murder votes that wouldn't have gone to the dems anyway.
My thoughts exactly, that's why I was agreeing with you about the part when you said removing them the violent way is the only option left. You can't beat these people fairly, not through the voting way unless people just love living a shitty ass life, in which case the West is full of too many f***ing low IQ idiots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 6:39 am
To women abortion is the most important issue because they want to continue having unprotected sex with Chad, Tyrone, and strangers on Tinder. That is more important to them than anything else.
As stated, the murderous sluts directly affected vote democrat anyway.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
To some extent every election is rigged but the Republicans shot themselves in the foot by having the Supreme Court overturn Roe v. Wade before the midterms... had they waited until after to do it, they probably would have won these midterms by a landslide as there wouldn't be any female outrage to bank on and Biden's abysmally low approval ratings would do the rest. From a tactical perspective, Republicans are just stupid motherfuckers, sadly.
That was when the Supreme Court heard the case. They can’t just decide they want to delay the results of their decision for another year. Or delay the decision itself for a year, they have to make a decision on the cases that come before them each year and decide on which ones they will hear.

A lot of people are moaning and groaning about this election but I feel very meh about it. It wasn’t as much of a victory as I was hoping it would be but it’s not really a defeat either. I’m very happy to see that many of the states that have been red are becoming very red now.

The way I see it, as long as the democrats can’t do anything on a national level to force their agenda on the red states we have a victory. Most of the truly important battles are being fought in the Supreme Court which it looks like we will win.

The results of this election also show that we are building a serious power base in the red states. I’m probably weird in that it makes me happier to see red states becoming really red then it does to see blue states or purple states swing red.

Because if a state that’s traditionally democrat happens to barely vote a Republican in I don’t feel like that really means much for the culture of that state. Everybody talked about New Hampshire so damn much yet 70% of New Hampshire supports abortion which already tells me everything I need to know about it.

I don’t why anybody bothers trying to convert blue states. I can understand disappointment with Pennsylvania but Washington and New Hampshire I never had any hope for anyway.

North Carolina’s elections went kind of well though. North Carolinians almost gave the Republicans a supermajority in the general assembly despite knowing that the Republicans in North Carolina would definitely ban abortion if they have a supermajority. It’s a shame we didn’t get it but we had as many seats in the senate as we needed to do it and were only one seat away in the house.

Ohio meanwhile is a major white pill. I can’t believe how red Ohio has become in the last few years.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CRP states the obvious.

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

They didn't stand a chance!!!
This was like Arnokd Rothstein rigging horse races like I said in my dark capitalism thread...
Rigged!!!
These fuckwit leftist pussyholes fear trumps return :twisted: