Kid Names the Jews Live on Television

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Kid Names the Jews Live on Television

Post by Outcast9428 »

Ultra based kid... Skip to 1:15:00 on this video

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Kid Names the Jews Live on Television

Post by Pixel--Dude »

It's disappointing that Matt Walsh didn't dignify his question with a legitimate response. The kid didn't suggest all Jews. But rather a subset of Jews who are absolutely the architects of this ideology. But as usual they are protected by the wall of "antisemitism"
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 4th, 2022, 9:47 pm

wtf you talking about 1:15:00?? It's only an hour long.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

rudder wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 11:51 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Weird my friend said the same thing, go to 44:00 then.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 2:27 am
It's disappointing that Matt Walsh didn't dignify his question with a legitimate response. The kid didn't suggest all Jews. But rather a subset of Jews who are absolutely the architects of this ideology. But as usual they are protected by the wall of "antisemitism"
I think that by now you understand why I have no interest in most forms of rightwing political thought either and am skeptical of many of the "heroes" who are presented to us in the alternative media.

I have no faith in most rightwing political movements because their proponents merely rail about various distractions such as "woke" culture, the LGBT movement, race issues, feminism or whatever fad the (((societal architects))) have conjured up for us to squabble over but they are almost never willing to address the problem of the (((societal architects))) itself and are even less willing to do something about it. Such rightwing political movements are a joke. In my opinion many of them are simply controlled opposition. When it comes to politics, I side with the right-libertarians for purely strategic reasons: they are the few politically minded people who are completely committed to individual freedom in any meaningful way and will oppose vaccine mandates and such to the very end.

Many of the rightwing heroes and media personalities who so many people idolize don't inspire any trust in me. Many of them strike me as plants and gatekeepers. People like Jordan Peterson and ilk. None of them are willing to have a serious discussion on the JQ. Nor do they have any real solutions for the mess that we find ourselves in. Jordan Peterson's agenda is to prevent disgruntled men from joining radical political movements that might be actually willing to oppose the Jews and the NWO. That's why he promotes only individual solutions. As far as I'm concerned, anybody who has a cult following on YouTube and can be seen everywhere in the media is almost certainly an establishment shill playing an assigned role. All of the people who actually speak the truth are immediately deplatformed and relegated to some obscure corner of the internet.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I think that by now you understand why I have no interest in most forms of rightwing political thought either and am skeptical of many of the "heroes" who are presented to us in the alternative media.

I have no faith in most rightwing political movements because their proponents merely rail about various distractions such as "woke" culture, the LGBT movement, race issues, feminism or whatever fad the (((societal architects))) have conjured up for us to squabble over but they are almost never willing to address the problem of the (((societal architects))) itself and are even less willing to do something about it. Such rightwing political movements are a joke. In my opinion many of them are simply controlled opposition. When it comes to politics, I side with the right-libertarians for purely strategic reasons: they are the few politically minded people who are completely committed to individual freedom in any meaningful way and will oppose vaccine mandates and such to the very end.

Many of the rightwing heroes and media personalities who so many people idolize don't inspire any trust in me. Many of them strike me as plants and gatekeepers. People like Jordan Peterson and ilk. None of them are willing to have a serious discussion on the JQ. Nor do they have any real solutions for the mess that we find ourselves in. Jordan Peterson's agenda is to prevent disgruntled men from joining radical political movements that might be actually willing to oppose the Jews and the NWO. That's why he promotes only individual solutions. As far as I'm concerned, anybody who has a cult following on YouTube and can be seen everywhere in the media is almost certainly an establishment shill playing an assigned role. All of the people who actually speak the truth are immediately deplatformed and relegated to some obscure corner of the internet.
I agree with you in many ways. I think Jordan Peterson and other right wing personalities aren’t doing much that is truly helpful… Heroes? Not really. Foot soldiers at best, controlled opposition at worst.

A lot of people say he is too weird, and he is a weird guy don’t get me wrong, but Nick Fuentes is genuine. He has been instrumental in shifting the Overton window even though nobody knows it because his followers would go to all the Turning Point USA events and ask about demographic replacement and why we keep sending money to Israel.

I like John Doyle a lot too. He doesn’t talk about the JQ but he is really passionate about traditional values and tries to separate mainstream, liberal conservatism from actual conservatism and subsequently criticizing mainstream conservatives for their half assed promotion of traditional values.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

That maybe so. Look how Matt Walsh quickly shuts the student down who asks about the JQ in relation to the spread of toxic ideological currents. Matt doesn't even want the conversation.

That being said, I do like what both Matt Walsh and Jordan Peterson have to say about the LGBT alphabet clown hair people and also what they have to say about feminism and other toxic ideologies of the left.

I don't think it necessarily means they are shills though, maybe they just have no knowledge of the JQ, or they are brainwashed by that particular way of thinking like most people are. Their big brains are don't have enough power to break through the almost impenetrable shield of antisemitism the Jews hide behind.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 4:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
A lot of people say he is too weird, and he is a weird guy don’t get me wrong, but Nick Fuentes is genuine. He has been instrumental in shifting the Overton window even though nobody knows it because his followers would go to all the Turning Point USA events and ask about demographic replacement and why we keep sending money to Israel.
Even if he's based when it comes to the Jews that doesn't mean Nick Fuentes isn't still some form of "controlled opposition". I've heard many times that Fuentes is a homosexual hiding behind his status as a self-described "incel". A lot of times he feels like he's just out there to make a mockery of the far-right. I find watching him unpleasant, and he's so devoid of... I don't know, fire. Passion. Testosterone. Like he's the human equivalent of a Ken Doll. I'd like to believe otherwise but I am fairly certain Fuentes is an actor, and not even a particularly good one.

When he made that rant about "having sex with women is gay" I just sort of had trouble taking a word this "man" says seriously. It goes beyond just plain weird, there's something seriously wrong with the fellow.
Yeah I remember seeing that rant too and it is definitely weird. The guy’s got some issues I won’t deny that… The question is, is he helping more then he is hurting. As far as I can tell he is a net positive even if he’s possibly a closeted homosexual :lol:.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 5:58 am
At least Peterson is a respectable man in his private life, impeccable and beyond reproach when it comes to how he conducts himself.
Eh, he is perpetually having mental breakdowns and problems with drug addiction. Him giving advice on mental health is like John Candy giving advice on fitness. His daughter is of course a revolting whore.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

IIRC, Peterson's view on the JQ is that we're all just jealous of them, their money and their accomplishments, and that's at the root of antisemitism. Sort of like GW Bush's assessment of why 9-11 took place: "They hate us because of our freedom." Bush actually wasn't that far off base once the correct perpetrators are identified -- a Mossad operation with cooperation of the CIA and elements of the administration. Indeed, those pesky little freedoms like speech, assembly, religion are the principal impediment to J-domination, and that's why in this latest stage of the plan they are all under full frontal assault.

Peterson and daughter are evangelistic carnivores. I welcome comment from anybody more experienced in the approach, but any time I've leaned strongly in the direction of mostly meat-eating I've felt my resistance to disease weaken a bit, and last February a full-blown head cold was the result (may well have been the dreaded Omicron variant; thank God I survived the "winter of death and serious disease"). I don't doubt the efficacy of an all-meat approach for losing weight and/or redistributing it advantageously, but I've long proceeded on the assumption that your diet should keep the alkalinity and acidity in balance, and how can a carnivore diet do that?
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Outcast9428 wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 1:31 pm
rudder wrote:
October 5th, 2022, 11:51 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Weird my friend said the same thing, go to 44:00 then.
That was great! Apparently the speaker didn't have the balls to answer and speak to that very real issue. Maybe he's one of those liberal gender fluid catholics like the pope.