Conservative MP convicted of raping wife

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Conservative MP convicted of raping wife

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously the case against him was ridiculous, but it is almost certainly a case of poetic justice for supporting this kind of crap. The interesting thing is that after this ridiculous case forced him to resign, his wife took his place as MP. That's one way to open up a job vacancy for yourself.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ourt-finds

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Conservative MP convicted of raping wife

Post by Tsar »

I personally believe a man cannot rape his wife. It is his wife's duty to provide him with sex.

It's usually nice when cucks that support terrible policies get destroyed by their own policies.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Conservative MP convicted of raping wife

Post by MrMan »

I don't think a man should be rough with his wife, unless she's into that and properly warmed up. One of the issues with spousal rape is... why would he have to rape you? If a woman is saying 'yes' to sex with her husband, then rape is generally a moot point. Men shouldn't be violent with their wives, but wives should have sex with their husbands, and take care of their needs. There aren't a lot of voices in society telling women that... or telling men that they have an obligation to take care of their wives needs. The emphasis is on consent.

If my wife raped me, I wouldn't call the police. If I woke up to her having sex with me without asking my consent, I'd thank her. I might even buy her flowers to encourage it. Legally, having sex with someone in their sleep is rape. But if your own wife (or her own husband) says its okay beforehand, it is not even 'marital rape' even if the law says it is. But that stuff probably works a lot better for a man whose body gets prepared for the activity from time to time in his sleep, while women may need a little 'warm up' most of the time and you can't visibly see if they happen to be ready in their sleep like she can with him.

If they are going to have a category of 'marital rape', they should have to have the testimony of two or three witnesses. And a woman who sues in civil court over it, especially a high profile man, can easily ruin a man's reputation by lying about it.

I don't think a man should beat his wife up or slam him against the wall. But he shouldn't have to be tempted to do such things for her to be submissive to him either.