Orban sells out to the genocidists

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Orban sells out to the genocidists

Post by Cornfed »

It turns out that Orban's apparent opposition to Hungarians being wiped out was just jockeying for a bigger payout from the globalists. Here he is surrendering Hungary to the covaids nonsense.

https://www.rt.com/news/540801-orban-h ... d-warning/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Orban sells out to the genocidists

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
November 21st, 2021, 4:57 am
It turns out that Orban's apparent opposition to Hungarians being wiped out was just jockeying for a bigger payout from the globalists. Here he is surrendering Hungary to the covaids nonsense.

https://www.rt.com/news/540801-orban-h ... d-warning/
What a shameful U-turn. So it's "get jabbed or die".

No reference to the "slight" chance of recovering from a virus that has a real, age-adjusted survival rate of 99%.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Wonder how high the globalists had to go. With Lukashenko it took more than a 150 percent increase -- from the $940 million he initially turned down to $2.5 billion. Much of it straight into his pocket, I'd imagine.

Shameful indeed is the word. Profoundly stupid works too, if he actually believes what he said. One right-wing icon toppled and shattered into a thousand pieces. Don't want to see Tucker sucking up to him again.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

What I don't understand is how anyone with common sense or logic or any understanding of biology can say a vaccine is the only thing that protects people from the virus. People have an immune system. All the mutations like the Delta Variant and some others didn't start until vaccinations began to happen.

He is quoted as saying "The only thing that protects us from the virus is the vaccine."

I don't intend to get vaccinated. Everyone else can be the "test subjects" for an experimental vaccine. Who knows what sort of infertility, immune deficiencies, cancers, cognitive problems, birth defects offspring might develop, or other issues people will manifest 2-10 years after the vaccine or their potential offspring might develop.

If there is Antibody-Dependent Enhancement with the COVID-19 vaccines, which there likely is, considering those vaccines are experimental and haven't done anything to really control COVID-19, then those people will die.

Even scientific reports show the vaccinated will never develop full or natural immunity like people who naturally recover can develop.

If the COVID-19 was a real "test run" then it makes sense that a more severe form of coronavirus will spread and kill a large number of vaccinated.

Anyway, food inflation is really high in the US and so are prices. The only things that are more affordable in America compared to other places are tinned vegetables (organic and non-organic) and imported bottled water. There's no price savings in America for most things. If people are boomers or have a lot of money, great. I personally wouldn't be able to afford anything in that nation.

Also, the United States is the only nation where employers can mandate vaccines for employees. Nowhere else or almost nowhere else would corporations and businesses me allowed to mandate their employees get vaccinated or even ask their employees to disclose that information.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Considering that both Orban and Putin have gone along with covid insanity, the only logical explanation is that country leaders are being threatened with assassination if they don't cooperate. I can't think of any other rational explanation.