If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Post by MrMan »

If Biden stepped down here before too long, would that be a good thing or a bad thing.

I remember thinking when they were debating during the primaries that Harris seemed like about the most dangerous one up there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Winston »

Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It would be one thing if they were moving intelligent women who think for themselves into these positions world wide but all we have is identity politics, they just give the women a credit card and say here love do some shopping. That is how shallow this system really is that is going up and most of daa herd be this stupid.
Time to Hide!
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

It would essentially make no difference since they all have the same handlers.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am
Winston wrote:
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
Who also happens to be married to a corrupt billionaire Jew...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:56 am
jerryrigged wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
The Jews are sort of losing power in the West now. Europe is pretty solid pro Palestine as are most democrats. That's how I see it. The new world order seems to be the Germans, the Chinese, and a few entities in the U.S. like Bill Gates.... But the U.S. and western Europe are in decline and it's a controlled demolition imo

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:29 pm
Tsar wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
The Jews are sort of losing power in the West now. Europe is pretty solid pro Palestine as are most democrats. That's how I see it. The new world order seems to be the Germans, the Chinese, and a few entities in the U.S. like Bill Gates.... But the U.S. and western Europe are in decline and it's a controlled demolition imo
I can't imagine the Jews would lose power in America because it has more Zionists than Israel does...

Also, if America goes down then so does Israel. I think the controlled demolition is to convert America into a true dictatorship.

Europe has a declining population but it's still advancing, developing, and improving technology and science.

The only nations in serious decline are the five Anglo Nations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.

The United Kingdom Is going to have worse inflation than the United States next year.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:37 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:29 pm
Tsar wrote:
jerryrigged wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

I can't imagine the Jews would lose power in America because it has more Zionists than Israel does...

Also, if America goes down then so does Israel. I think the controlled demolition is to convert America into a true dictatorship.

Europe has a declining population but it's still advancing, developing, and improving technology and science.

The only nations in serious decline are the five Anglo Nations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.

The United Kingdom Is going to have worse inflation than the United States next year.
Tsar the Zionist do not need America any longer, it served it's purpose in inventing the modern world so they can use all the technology to control the world it developed. Go look at a MAP of UN Agenda 21 for what they have planned in the US. China is being handed the baton to run the 21st century as the company store as America was last century. China is a British/ZIO colony.

Americans are so stupid they cannot figure out most of them are going to be dead soon because the supply lines are thousands and thousands of miles away. The fate of the inferior in any galaxy :roll:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Fox News says the Biden presidency is in a free fall.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why would anyone vote for Biden? He looks stupid and incompetent and looks like a fake puppet too. I wouldn't trust him to do a simple errand, let alone be president. No one I know voted for him. No normal person would who is not an NPC. If Biden steps down, then RFK Jr. will likely win because he's the only candidate left that's likable.

Fox News explains why Biden may step down.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yeah, JFK jr. would win if Biden steps down... which is precisely why he WON'T be stepping down. Medical science will no doubt keep Biden alive, and cognitive decline and clumsiness/falling down aside, he seems reasonably healthy for 81. As long as he continues to read from autocue reasonably coherently, he'll stay on as planned and his handlers will be just fine.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144