Looks Like Cornfed Lost His Fight for New Zealand

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Looks Like Cornfed Lost His Fight for New Zealand

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The first African Kiwi was just elected to the Kiwi Parliament. Cornfed's "beloved" New Zealand has just died:

:lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looks Like Cornfed Lost His Fight for New Zealand

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously NZ has been dying for decades just like the US.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 3:03 am
Obviously NZ has been dying for decades just like the US.
Any society that produces the likes of you deserves what it gets.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 2:51 am
The first African Kiwi was just elected to the Kiwi Parliament. Cornfed's "beloved" New Zealand has just died:

:lol:
Dead link to Video....
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 26th, 2020, 5:16 am
Any society that produces the likes of you deserves what it gets.
That's probably true everywhere :!:

Nov 26, 2020
Australian Teenager Choked Unconscious and Thrown to the Floor by Hotel Security | 7NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FhNDZdXzkE

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The first African Kiwi was just elected to the Kiwi Parliament.
BTW, he wasn't exactly elected, just nominated by the Labour Party.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 5:06 pm
The first African Kiwi was just elected to the Kiwi Parliament.
BTW, he wasn't exactly elected, just nominated by the Labour Party.
I know you like to fantasize away black success, but he was elected on a party ticket. Sorry that disturbs you so much.

I hope he legislates social filth like you into oblivion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 26th, 2020, 8:34 pm
I know you like to fantasize away black success, but he was elected on a party ticket.
Right, which means that people didn't actually vote for him.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 8:35 pm
November 26th, 2020, 8:34 pm
I know you like to fantasize away black success, but he was elected on a party ticket.
Right, which means that people didn't actually vote for him.
That's not what you said first you DOPE. You tried to say he was not elected when he very much was from a party-list. Seems like you need to brush up on how your own country's parliamentary elections function moron.

The important thing is his being there spells the beginning of the end for social trash like you. :mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 26th, 2020, 8:48 pm
That's not what you said first you DOPE. You tried to say he was not elected when he very much was from a party-list. Seems like you need to brush up on how your own country's parliamentary elections function moron.
What is with you and these trivial, whiny semantic distinctions of late? I said he was not elected because HE was not elected. No-one voted for him personally. They voted for a party that had him in a certain position on their list, and most voters probably didn't check the list or know who he was. Of course most words can be defined in different ways. If you say he was elected because he was pre-nominated by a party that did well in an election, then by that definition then yes, he was elected. You would do better if you tried to understand the intent of statements rather than indulge in silly semantic knit-picking.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 8:59 pm
What is with you and these trivial, whiny semantic distinctions of late? I said he was not elected because HE was not elected. No-one voted for him personally. They voted for a party that had him in a certain position on their list, and most voters probably didn't check the list or know who he was. Of course most words can be defined in different ways. If you say he was elected because he was pre-nominated by a party that did well in an election, then by that definition then yes, he was elected. You would do better if you tried to understand the intent of statements rather than indulge in silly semantic knit-picking.
If you would not spout off such gross inaccuracies all the time, I would not have to police your ridiculous claims so much. Precision in your claims actually matters but for someone like you who lives on the socio-economic margins of civilized society, I am probably expecting too much.

By the way, I highlighted the above just to show what kind of mindless hypocrite you are. You fling a baseless criticism, then you commit the very thing you criticize in the very next sentence! My goodness you are a special kind of stupid. There is no wonder no one wants to hire you.

Now go finish moping around your house.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 26th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Cornfed wrote:
If you would not spout off such gross inaccuracies all the time, I would not have to police your ridiculous claims so much. Precision in your claims actually matters but for someone like you who lives on the socio-economic margins of civilized society, I am probably expecting too much.

By the way, I highlighted the above just to show what kind of mindless hypocrite you are. You fling a baseless criticism, then you commit the very thing you criticize in the very next sentence! My goodness you are a special kind of stupid. There is no wonder no one wants to hire you.

Hopefully these kinds of posts will show the limits of your "intelligence" to your few remaining libtard supportards.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 10:22 pm
November 26th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Cornfed wrote:

Hopefully these kinds of posts will show the limits of your "intelligence" to your few remaining libtard supportards.
As if a lower-class, trash-bogan from NZ would know anything about intelligence. :lol: