What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 11:24 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 11:03 pm
It is true that Biden is on the decline. But the rest of that opinion makes no sense. Harris, who I predicted would be on the ticket a year ago, was simply a demographic selection to appeal to women and to blacks.
If true you would think they would have picked someone who was a black American. Anyway, why would the Dems have to appeal to females and blacks? They already get their votes because of the gibs. I don't know, but I predict that Harris is descended from British royalty on her patrilineal side.
No dipsheet. A black candidate is needed to get a groundswell of black to actually turnout to vote, not just support the Democrat candidate. Didn’t you learn anything from Hilary Clinton’s loss?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 7th, 2020, 11:58 pm
No dipsheet. A black candidate is needed to get a groundswell of black to actually turnout to vote, not just support the Democrat candidate. Didn’t you learn anything from Hilary Clinton’s loss?
But Kamala isn't black. Now I know she is dark skinned and blacks are stupid, but why wouldn't they just have hired an actual black.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 12:00 am
But Kamala isn't black. Now I know she is dark skinned and blacks are stupid, but why wouldn't they just have hired an actual black.
No dipsheet. Kamala is black in America because she is a woman of African descent, not to mention her cultural reference point is African American. She lived and was educated with black Americans, and sees the world thru a typical black American lens.

MOST black Americans also have a significant measure of Caucasian or Native American admixture. I personally have Swiss, Scots-Irish, and British ancestors in my family tree. So I guess I would not qualify as black in your “whirled view” of Bogan mindlessness.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So Kamala Harris is half black and half Indian? What is her ethnic makeup exactly? Why did they pick her? What are her qualifications?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 8th, 2020, 12:08 am
Cornfed wrote:
No dipsheet. Kamala is black in America because she is a woman of African descent, not to mention her cultural reference point is African American.
What the hell are you talking about? Kamala's mother is Indian. Here father is a mostly white mulatto Jamaican. She grew up mostly in Canada. She has had almost nothing to do with black Americans other than sucking their dicks to get jobs and then having them locked up in the course of those jobs. But I guess I answered my own question when I pointed out that blacks are stupid.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

November 8th, 2020, 12:08 am
Cornfed wrote:
No dipsheet. Kamala is black in America because she is a woman of African descent, not to mention her cultural reference point is African American. She lived and was educated with black Americans, and sees the world thru a typical black American lens.

MOST black Americans also have a significant measure of Caucasian or Native American admixture. I personally have Swiss, Scots-Irish, and British ancestors in my family tree. So I guess I would not qualify as black in your “whirled view” of Bogan mindlessness.
Strange one with Australia and NZ because in Australia - Kamala Harris is definitely black - and until very recently, southern Europeans weren't considered 'white' probably as late as the 1980's - they would be referred to as 'wogs' - same in the UK, Italians, Spanish, Greeks weren't considered white there either - which is where the saying 'wogs begin at Calais' sprang from. That people from Southern Europe were considered 'white' has been a very recent development.

I don't know about New Zealand but I am guessing Kamala Harris would be seen as a black woman. I wouldn't know and I doubt cornfed would either that she was half Indian unless someone told us. Australia and NZ get their bogan culture from the working classes of the UK - it is very similar, especially when it comes to race and who is deemed 'white'.

When I have spoken to Americans about my racial troubles growing up where I did in the eighties, they always go 'but you're white!' they think I am lying! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 12:27 am
I don't know about New Zealand but I am guessing Kamala Harris would be seen as a black woman. I wouldn't know and I doubt cornfed would either that she was half Indian unless someone told us
No, she would be seen primarily as Indian as we are more used to seeing Indians than blacks, but we would be a bit confused. NZers are actually quite cosmopolitan in many respects, so the more intelligent amongst us would probably guess Kamala's racial makeup.
Last edited by Cornfed on November 8th, 2020, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 12:34 am
yick wrote:
I don't know about New Zealand but I am guessing Kamala Harris would be seen as a black woman. I wouldn't know and I doubt cornfed would either that she was half Indian unless someone told us
No, she would be seen primarily as Indian as we are more used to seeing Indians than blacks, but we would be a bit confused. NZers are actually quite cosmopolitan in many respects, so the more intelligent amongst up would probably guess Kamala's racial makeup.
We are used to Indians and Pakistanis in the UK and she looks nothing like an Indian to me, to me she looks African-American. I wouldn't have even guessed she had Indian blood. If anything she looks like she has a white parent but she has that colouring of Beyonce... a light skinned African-American.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 12:44 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 12:34 am
yick wrote:
No, she would be seen primarily as Indian as we are more used to seeing Indians than blacks, but we would be a bit confused. NZers are actually quite cosmopolitan in many respects, so the more intelligent amongst up would probably guess Kamala's racial makeup.
We are used to Indians and Pakistanis in the UK and she looks nothing like an Indian to me, to me she looks African-American. I wouldn't have even guessed she had Indian blood. If anything she looks like she has a white parent but she has that colouring of Beyonce... a light skinned African-American.
Precisely. Everything from her hair to her mannerisms scream black American woman. People with Cornfed's mentality often think of Western black people being indistinguishable from those inhabiting the Congo rainforest. Small minds have small worldviews...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 8th, 2020, 1:24 am
Precisely. Everything from her hair to her mannerisms scream black American woman.
From an outsider's perspective they don't. She seems like what she is: an actress playing a black American woman. Rather than dismissing my perspective, maybe you should learn from it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson explains why Kamala Harris may run the country.

Tucker Carlson explains why there's nothing authentic about Kamala Harris.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 1:42 am
Precisely. Everything from her hair to her mannerisms scream black American woman.
From an outsider's perspective they don't. She seems like what she is: an actress playing a black American woman. Rather than dismissing my perspective, maybe you should learn from it.
Yick is an outsider too you dimwitted moron. It's just that he has a brain undamaged by shiftlessness, mental illness, and lack of purpose.

I see why your life sucks; you're just dumb.....
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Even though Biden as been declared the winner, I wonder if there could be some court rulings that give it to Trump at the last hour.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 8th, 2020, 2:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
Yick is an outsider too you dimwitted moron. It's just that he has a brain undamaged by shiftlessness, mental illness, and lack of purpose.

The thing is that I get everything right though. Just as I would get Kamala right, did I not get this election, just like the last election right? I guess I must be some kind of idiot savant.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 3:38 am
November 8th, 2020, 2:43 am
Cornfed wrote:

The thing is that I get everything right though. Just as I would get Kamala right, did I not get this election, just like the last election right? I guess I must be some kind of idiot savant.
I will grant you that you have a somewhat decent (albeit limited) understanding of US politics, but you don't know what you don't know. So to come off as some sort of political expert on US politics is just a little odd.

But just how much do you get right? You write a lot of rantings and ravings about many things, most of which are not grounded in reality. So to think you get everything right is about as foolish as thinking you are a success in life.

A veritable whirled view you have......