What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As we get closer to Election Day, my mind has been active with some of the possible scenarios that could result.

Most Likely Scenario:
Regardless of who wins the election, there will be some measure of post-election violence. That is a given. But we are almost guaranteed to also see post-election, legal wrangling over who really won the election. Already brewing controversies over contested, mail-in ballots win begin in earnest to cast doubt around who really won the election. I don't believe the winner will be finally determined until months later when the electors are actually counted in Congress and/or when the Supreme Court rules on any outstanding questions on the result. Amy Coney Barrett's being seated on the Court is therefore of the essence, especially since normally conservative Chief Justice John Roberts has shown an inexplicable and spiteful tendency to defy Trump when he can.

Less Likely Scenario:
If Biden wins, which is really a Harris win by proxy, there are already promises of sedition by right wing activists and militias. These are often tactically-trained and firearms-proficient types who know how to engage in protracted "hit and run" attacks that can go on indefinitely. If the Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns have taught us anything, it is that going up against a bigger, more powerful adversary can be effective with the element of surprise and sudden intensity in a manner that undermines government and its effectiveness. They also will be wishing to spark a larger conflict with the leftists to fight for power again.

If Trump wins, expect that the violence will be explosive and intense in the manner of a temper tantrum. You'll see pink hats again, dreadlocked BLMists, and ANTIFA radicals trying to spark massive civil disorder, and mayhem.

Least likely Scenario:
All out Civil War caused by media outlets stoking the flames of grievance on both sides. The pent-up Covid frustrations will certainly not help. I also think that faithless electors who change their votes to affect the outcome would virtually guarantee a civil war and resultant constitutional crisis that gets rid of the electoral college altogether.

Trump, to many, represents the embodiment of that dreaded "tyranny of the majority" that the Founders warned about early in US history. During a constitutional rebuild, I would expect to see calls for a new parliamentary system with a Prime Minister to replace the presidential system. If the fight is long and hard, I foresee calls for women to no longer have the right to vote. Some women like Ann Coulter and others already call for this, but there will also be calls for alternative voting like weighted voting and points system voting which grant extra weight to special voters who qualify in terms of income, educational level, and/or wealth.

Whatever the case, this will be a total system reset and rebuild that will be bloody and vicious until resolved however long it lasts. It is what I have been hoping to see in my lifetime and this election represents a chance for me to see it occur.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Post by Cornfed »

I wish I had your faith in right wing militias. They have the means of fighting - they just don't have the coordination or the balls.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 8:07 pm
I wish I had your faith in right wing militias. They have the means of fighting - they just don't have the coordination or the balls.
They are small in number and diffuse. Coordination, as you call it, would be their demise because centralized command and control would be easy to discover and destroy. However, a diffuse set of militias all working toward the same end of neutralizing violent leftists (or undermining a leftist Presidency) would be like a game of whack a mole.

What I do have faith in is their being the cutting edge of an all out civil war against leftists. Other people will either join them or follow their lead in the fight so they would have an important role in any conflict with armed leftists.

As I have stated before, study the Spanish Civil War if you want to see how an ideological civil war plays out. The government(s) will be helpless to stamp it out and as soon as National Guard units stabilize one area with mere presence, new fronts would pop up to remain one step ahead.

And as usual, fights of a similar nature would take place around the world also as the right tries to defeat the embolded Neo-Bolshevism infecting the West.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Cornfed wrote:
They are small in number and diffuse. Coordination, as you call it, would be their demise because centralized command and control would be easy to discover and destroy. However, a diffuse set of militias all working toward the same end of neutralizing violent leftists (or undermining a leftist Presidency) would be like a game of whack a mole.

What I do have faith in is their being the cutting edge of an all out civil war against leftists. Other people will either join them or follow their lead in the fight so they would have an important role in any conflict with armed leftists.

As I have stated before, study the Spanish Civil War if you want to see how an ideological civil war plays out. The government(s) will be helpless to stamp it out and as soon as National Guard units stabilize one area with mere presence, new fronts would pop up to remain one step ahead.

And as usual, fights of a similar nature would take place around the world also as the right tries to defeat the embolded Neo-Bolshevism infecting the West.
I wish I had your optimism, but maybe you're right.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm
October 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Cornfed wrote:

I wish I had your optimism, but maybe you're right.
I think you're confusing my realism for optimism. Both the status quo and total upheaval are equally satisfactory outcomes and I am prepared for both.

The only thing I hope for is the wholesale destruction of feminism, feminists, and the men (cucks, Marxists, and LGBT) who support them. I would love to see the day when women have their rights taken away again, and feminists are physically rounded up and taken away.

The days of Western men having extra accountability for everything, but with no corresponding authority, and women having societally-granted authority with no accountability need to end
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

October 25th, 2020, 9:40 pm
The only thing I hope for is the wholesale destruction of feminism, feminists, and the men (cucks, Marxists, and LGBT) who support them. I would love to see the day when women have their rights taken away again, and feminists are physically rounded up and taken away.

The days of Western men having extra accountability for everything, but with no corresponding authority, and women having societally-granted authority with no accountability need to end
Here we can agree wholeheartedly, but perhaps you have not thought through the probable consequences of this blessed day of reckoning.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
October 25th, 2020, 10:18 pm
October 25th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Here we can agree wholeheartedly, but perhaps you have not thought through the probable consequences of this blessed day of reckoning.
That the already growing demand for well-heeled and armed sugar daddies will explode? The scenario you've been hoping for won't happen beyond a few isolated incidents, but you'd have to live here to understand exactly why that is the case. There is just too much cross-pollination on either side of the divide.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 25th, 2020, 11:19 pm
That the already growing demand for well-heeled and armed sugar daddies will explode? The scenario you've been hoping for won't happen beyond a few isolated incidents, but you'd have to live here to understand exactly why that is the case. There is just too much cross-pollination on either side of the divide.
Wishful thinking in its purest form. If and when the "total collapse" scenario he is so eager to see happens, the last person hot chicks will want to associate themselves with is an overweight, middle aged man who's constantly high on his own BS. They will be looking for young, strong men with real practical skills (as opposed to paper pushing behind a desk), possibly within their families and communities.

@Contrarian Expatriate, as I told you before, your braggadocio on a fringe forum won't save you. You have been boasting that you have no partners, no lasting relationships, basically nobody who give 2 s*its if you live or die, unless you open your wallet. Your "exposure" products where you get a small profit every year, without actually owning anything, will be worth less than the paper they're written on. A single visit from any gang of burglars or armed kids will put an end to a lot, if not all, of your delusions.

So, if anything, you should be wishing that the same State that sponsored your desk job and is, in a way, still feeding your delusions, will continue to exist. If the State has a few cucks and feminist, little should you care. WIthout them, you have never been anything and you will be nothing. For all your MGTOW posturing, you have always been a "man of the system", the same system you so rabidly appear to hate.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Cornfed wrote:
There are also too fat.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If Biden wins the dollar will crash in 10 seconds. If Trump wins the dollar will crash at a slower rate. Either way the outcome is the same.

A special thanks to Goldman Sacs for a rare moment of truth...

Goldman warns US currency could plummet
https://www.rt.com/business/503235-gold ... st-dollar/
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Things have been shaking out close to how I predicted so I thought I would weigh in on what to expect in the coming months.

In the short term, the Biden camp will be the presumed winner, but not officially until the Supreme Court renders its opinion.

I think that a strong case will be made by the Trump legal team that the votes of WI, NV, MI and PA (and possibly GA and NC), will be invalidated. That would cause neither candidate to achieve the required 270 electoral votes so the election will move to the House of Representatives to choose the President and to the Senate to choose the Vice-President.

Since it has to be the NEWLY elected House and Senate, these lingering few Congressional races are very important. But the numbers at present seem to favor Trump and Pence if it comes to that.

Strap yourselves in folks, because that violence I predicted will be here in due time.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Basically for ordinary people working for a salary in USA not much will change. Same as always.
I do not expect much from both of them, neither from Trump or from Biden.

Anyway, I have no intention to visit USA in the near future.

BTW, it's not only USA which has its problems, check out the other countries of this world.... not so much better...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 2:27 am
Basically for ordinary people working for a salary in USA not much will change. Same as always.
No, you haven't been reading the signs. This is going to be full on Communism 2.0.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 3:02 am
Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 2:27 am
No, you haven't been reading the signs. This is going to be full on Communism 2.0.
Somewhere in between what you both predict is the likelihood, but slightly closer to what Yohan stated. Yes, there will be violence, but most people will remain unscathed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't Biden gonna just be another Obama? If you guys survived 8 years under Obama, you can do it again right?

What did he do when he was VP? If he did nothing, then he would probably do nothing again right?

People who have met Biden, including Tucker Carlson, said he's a warm and nice man. So maybe if you guys met him, you'd like him and find him warm and nice too. Don't generalize Democrats as all the same.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne