What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What To Expect After The Presidential Election.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 4:21 am
Isn't Biden gonna just be another Obama? If you guys survived 8 years under Obama, you can do it again right?
Biden is the least of our problems. Kamala is the big worry. Also, Biden (and Harris when he steps down), will hasten the decline of America. Trump would significantly slow it down, but not save it.
Winston wrote: What did he do when he was VP? If he did nothing, then he would probably do nothing again right?
You should be looking at what he did as a Senator and how he was a feminist puppet creating hell for men all over the country with gynocentric legislation.
Winston wrote: People who have met Biden, including Tucker Carlson, said he's a warm and nice man. So maybe if you guys met him, you'd like him and find him warm and nice too. Don't generalize Democrats as all the same.
I personally have met him when he visited the country in which I was working. He was extremely personable, but I still oppose him because he is a male feminist and a man suffering from dementia. This election is really about President Kamala.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thanks Contra
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 3:12 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 3:02 am
Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 2:27 am
Basically for ordinary people working for a salary in USA not much will change. Same as always.
No, you haven't been reading the signs. This is going to be full on Communism 2.0.
Somewhere in between what you both predict is the likelihood, but slightly closer to what Yohan stated. Yes, there will be violence, but most people will remain unscathed.
Ih the sense that less than 50% of people will be sent off to gulags immediately, I'm sure you're right. But this will not be a new normal. The covid insanity should have taught people that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 10:43 pm
November 5th, 2020, 3:12 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 3:02 am
Yohan wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 2:27 am
Basically for ordinary people working for a salary in USA not much will change. Same as always.
No, you haven't been reading the signs. This is going to be full on Communism 2.0.
Somewhere in between what you both predict is the likelihood, but slightly closer to what Yohan stated. Yes, there will be violence, but most people will remain unscathed.
Ih the sense that less than 50% of people will be sent off to gulags immediately, I'm sure you're right. But this will not be a new normal. The covid insanity should have taught people that.
Will never happen.... We are a gun-owning society for that very reason. But that is our curse too because the guns will be soon turned on each other if this is not handled appropriately.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 5th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Will never happen.... We are a gun-owning society for that very reason.
But how many people being railroaded has that kept out of prison? As a youth I was fanatical about gun ownership, but if they are going to rust away in your closet it makes you all the more pathetic. I'm saying this about my society more than yours.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 10:57 pm
November 5th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Will never happen.... We are a gun-owning society for that very reason.
But how many people being railroaded has that kept out of prison? As a youth I was fanatical about gun ownership, but if they are going to rust away in your closet it makes you all the more pathetic. I'm saying this about my society more than yours.
Instead of being a coward and hoping for some massacre in America, go ahead and start your own in NZ. Oh, but I forgot! You keep saying, "The revolution has to begin in America" and it is clear now why.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 6th, 2020, 12:33 am
Instead of being a coward and hoping for some massacre in America, go ahead and start your own in NZ. Oh, but I forgot! You keep saying, "The revolution has to begin in America" and it is clear now why.
The reason why is because it is true. Get on the Trump Train and make it happen.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Correct me, if I am wrong, but after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, were not guns collected by military and police from their lawful owners?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Neo wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 1:18 am
Correct me, if I am wrong, but after Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, were not guns collected by military and police from their lawful owners?
Oh you mean when New Orleans officials made a flippant and illegal policy that was immediately challenged in federal court by the NRA which ordered them to cease and return all confiscated firearms? Yes, that was an example of overreach, but since Obama's administration and the riots of this year, Americans have been arming themselves to the teeth many times more than we were back then. The courts have weighed in on that kind of policy and it is known that it was illegal.

New Orleans is a leftist big city with a huge anti-gun bias anyhow. Where I stay, officers ADVISE citizens to remain lawfully armed now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 12:50 am
November 6th, 2020, 12:33 am
The reason why is because it is true. Get on the Trump Train and make it happen.
BTW, just to clarify, I did not mean I wanted some illegal massacre to happen - I meant I wanted some legal happening authorised by the elected President of the United States to happen. Happy to clarify that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
Isn't Biden gonna just be another Obama? If you guys survived 8 years under Obama, you can do it again right?

What did he do when he was VP? If he did nothing, then he would probably do nothing again right?

People who have met Biden, including Tucker Carlson, said he's a warm and nice man. So maybe if you guys met him, you'd like him and find him warm and nice too. Don't generalize Democrats as all the same.
As if Biden would be calling any of the shots. We're quite likely still alive because Hillary Clinton didn't get elected in 2016. She had promised to provoke Russia in both Syria and Ukraine, the logical outcome of which would be nuclear war. The elites/monsters she and Biden serve apparently are quite comfortable with a dramatically reduced world population -- by about 85 percent if the Georgia guidestones reflect their thinking. Biden will simply await instructions and begin to implement Clinton's agenda, as will President Harris when she takes over -- sooner than later.

My God man, hasn't the scamdemic gotten your attention? These people are ready to go for the whole enchilada of enslaving the world's population, and have to be encouraged by how successful the obedience training of the last eight months has been. We and the rest of the world are Russia in 1917.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 2:29 am
Winston wrote:

My God man, hasn't the scamdemic gotten your attention? We and the rest of the world are Russia in 1917.
You sir are my hero...... 5 stars +..
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S told me that Biden has dementia and his health is declining. The plan is to have him step down after a while so Kamala Harris can become President. She is sold to the establishment and deep state and will do anything they say and follow their NWO agenda to eliminate the middle class so America can be feudal with rich and poor and no middle class again just like in the Middle Ages. She cannot get elected on her own because a black dark skinned woman could never win a real election on her own. So they had to get her through the backdoor. Is that true? Is that the agenda? If so, God help America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:41 pm
Mr S told me that Biden has dementia and his health is declining. The plan is to have him step down after a while so Kamala Harris can become President. She is sold to the establishment and deep state and will do anything they say and follow their NWO agenda to eliminate the middle class so America can be feudal with rich and poor, and no middle class, again just like in the Middle Ages. She cannot get elected on her own because a black dark skinned woman could never win a real election on her own. So they had to get her through the backdoor. Is that true? Is that the agenda? If so, God help America.
It is true that Biden is on the decline. But the rest of that opinion makes no sense. Harris, who I predicted would be on the ticket a year ago, was simply a demographic selection to appeal to women and to blacks. Any VP choice that helped garner more votes would have sufficed.

But the feudal argument is nonsense. I do see the feminist agenda moving to the fore however. But the Biden administration, if permitted to take office, will have more hell than a little bit to manage after rigging that election.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 7th, 2020, 11:03 pm
It is true that Biden is on the decline. But the rest of that opinion makes no sense. Harris, who I predicted would be on the ticket a year ago, was simply a demographic selection to appeal to women and to blacks.
If true you would think they would have picked someone who was a black American. Anyway, why would the Dems have to appeal to females and blacks? They already get their votes because of the gibs. I don't know, but I predict that Harris is descended from British royalty on her patrilineal side.