"Christian" Preacher Gets Decked in CHAZ.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Christian" Preacher Gets Decked in CHAZ.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As much as I don't support CHAZ, they win some points from me when the took down this "Christian" preacher. "Christians like this guy, @MrMan, @Cornfed, and @Neo are really demons in disguise intent on condemning people thru fear-mongering and finger-wagging. For all the foibles of the CHAZ district, I applaud them for the way they handled this halfwit "Christian."

HappyGuy

Re: "Christian" Preacher Gets Decked in CHAZ.

Post by HappyGuy »

They're calling themselves Anarchists? When they're going to be homeless and starving by next year or if not dead they'll be begging for assistance from the government and the church but they won't get any charity because no one will be left to care.

They should be preparing for the future and the war being waged on them instead of rioting and protesting for money or getting genuinely angry at staged police brutality on some nigger crackhead. :idea:

May 31, 2020
INJUSTICE! Blacks Being Targeted!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI0kpwHL0cI

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Your disdain for Christians leads you to appreciate violence now?

If I recall correctly, you do not believe in God, but you seem to believe in demons.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:30 pm

If I recall correctly, you do not believe in God, but you seem to believe in demons.
Christians in name only like yourself and this guy, only use the label in order to bully and scare people. They are the embodiment of evil and whatever happens to them, is brought about by them.

Further, all that you know about my belief is that I am not Christian so don't even try to mislabel me a Buddist and then critisize my supposed Buddism. It's hard for you fake "Christians" to be honest but you should try. The more you do it the easier it gets.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:43 pm
MrMan wrote:

Christians in name only like yourself and this guy, only use the label in order to bully and scare people. They are the embodiment of evil and whatever happens to them, is brought about by them.

Further, all that you know about my belief is that I am not Christian so don't even try to mislabel me a Buddist and then critisize my supposed Buddism. It's hard for you fake "Christians" to be honest but you should try. The more you do it the easier it gets.
I did not call you a Buddhist. Your post makes little sense. What is your basis for calling me a 'Christian in name only'? Your big beef with me seems to be that I am in favor of marriage over fornication or endless dating. I am in favor of celibacy or marriage as lifestyle options. That is typical of Christians throughout history.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:45 pm
MrMan wrote:

I did not call you a Buddhist. Your post makes little sense. What is your basis for calling me a 'Christian in name only'? Your big beef with me seems to be that I am in favor of marriage over fornication or endless dating. I am in favor of celibacy or marriage as lifestyle options. That is typical of Christians throughout history.
Somehow you missed the example of your red herring argumentation using Buddhism as an example. Not sure why that went right over your head when people catch on to that type of example all the time.

Whatever the case, I find you fake and disingenuous, two things that "Christians in name only" tend to exhibit. Who cares if you favor celibacy or marriage? It's your life and you can screw it up as you wish. The issue I have with you is spreading your blue pill filth using fake "Christian" morality even though such destroys men in this day and age. Since you preach that which destroys men, I feel you are immoral under the guise of piety, the worst kind of person ever.

Are you as bad as the Catholic priests who molest kids? No, but you are not very far from that since you preach values and practices inimical to the modern man. May you burn in hell for that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 14th, 2020, 10:51 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 9:45 pm
MrMan wrote:

Somehow you missed the example of your red herring argumentation using Buddhism as an example. Not sure why that went right over your head when people catch on to that type of example all the time.
If you don't make yourself clear, and others do not understand, that is not the same as going over their head.
Whatever the case, I find you fake and disingenuous, two things that "Christians in name only" tend to exhibit. Who cares if you favor celibacy or marriage? It's your life and you can screw it up as you wish. The issue I have with you is spreading your blue pill filth using fake "Christian" morality even though such destroys men in this day and age. Since you preach that which destroys men, I feel you are immoral under the guise of piety, the worst kind of person ever.

Are you as bad as the Catholic priests who molest kids? No, but you are not very far from that since you preach values and practices inimical to the modern man. May you burn in hell for that.
You know very little about. You write about haters, but you wish Hell on me for promoting marriage over fornication in the forum. I don't wish Hell on you. I pray for you to repent and be reconciled to God so that you leave the path to Hell. You also write about bullies, but you call names and have falsely accused my family, who you haven't even met. Your character shows through your posts on the forum. You need to realize that you are a sinner in order to repent.

You also need to realize that what you are promoting is not good for men. If all men followed your path, men would go from girlfriend to girlfriend and there would be almost no men out there living in the same household with their sons, giving them day-to-day guidance. The men leading nations and businesses would all be raised by single mothers. Being raised like that puts a man at a disadvantage. Some overcome it, but they are at a disadvantage. Boys raised by fathers do better in school. Who is more likely to become a competent engineer or a governor, someone raised by a single mother or a man raised by a father? Who is more likely to mug you on the street when you are 80? A man raised by his father or a man raised by a single mother? But we'd be in a less stable world if no men were raised in stable marriages. You benefit from a stable society in which men know how to keep the airplanes and public services running as you fly around the world. if there were fewer stable homes to produce the men who go forward in their education in finance and computer science who would keep the computer systems that hold your money operating? Maybe women could pull it off to some extent, but it is a rare woman who has the talent, will, or drive to actually create the software and the systems that keep the systems running. You benefit from the institution you despise.

You are actually treating men like victims of the system, bounced around like a ping pong ball, thinking that if the legal system is stacked a bit against men in the west by how divorce law works, that a married man can't overcome that and exert his influence to have success in his marriage and family. You also obviously value having a lot of money much more than I do.

I have never heard of any large group in Christianity that did not have some support for marriage. The issue in Christianity historically is how much emphasis to put on marriage as opposed to life-long celibacy. Promoting marriage for those who have the type of interest in women found in this forum is not indicative of being 'Christian in name only.'

But you often seem more interested in insulting and reviling than communicating truth.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Btw, CE, when you were a police officer, did you ever put your knee on someone's neck? Was that allowed? Was it ever specifically mentioned in the training?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 8:43 am
Btw, CE, when you were a police officer, did you ever put your knee on someone's neck? Was that allowed? Was it ever specifically mentioned in the training?
That was something we were specifically trained NOT to do because cutting off blood flow of the carotid artery leads to quick death. We were taught carotid artery strikes to disable a hostile person.

There was a seldom used knee on the ground wedged in between the corner of the neck and shoulder to stabilize someone from bucking up and down on the ground, but never ON the neck.

We were also trained to reward compliance with easing off, and to assist people who were complaining of cuffs being too painful, physical distress, and medical distress.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

June 15th, 2020, 8:53 am
MrMan wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 8:43 am
That was something we were specifically trained NOT to do because cutting off blood flow of the carotid artery leads to quick death. We were taught carotid artery strikes to disable a hostile person.

There was a seldom used knee on the ground wedged in between the corner of the neck and shoulder to stabilize someone from bucking up and down on the ground, but never ON the neck.

We were also trained to reward compliance with easing off, and to assist people who were complaining of cuffs being too painful, physical distress, and medical distress.
I read an article that the Minneapolis police department actually included that neck restraint as an option in their training. Even so, a police officer needs to have good sense and a sense of normal human concern for someone taken into custody.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have read the Israeli tactic of training is to cut the air off and rumor has it they train some of our police ?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 7:48 am
I have read the Israeli tactic of training is to cut the air off and rumor has it they train some of our police ?
A knee on the side of the neck does not cut off air, it cuts of blood from carrying oxygen to the brain.