Everything wrong with legislation against sex dolls

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Everything wrong with legislation against sex dolls

Post by flowerthief00 »

There has been a trend in Western nations of legislation passed against import and possession of "child-like" dolls. A recent such law in Australia is harsh to to the point that owning a doll could get you up to 10 years of jail time. Paul Elam and his crew discuss the many ways it is not only absurd but morally indefensible to be arresting people for possession of a harmless inanimate object. They are in summary:

- The reasons cited by proponents are founded on flimsy guesses ("this could lead to crimes against children")
- Actual evidence suggests that banning child-like dolls will increase crimes against real children
- What criteria is used to establish a thing being "child-like" is problematic to say the least
- A double standard exists in that female sex toys and female-initiated violence are never under the same scrutiny
- Human urges and drives (which men and women alike were complicit in the evolution of) cannot be easily legislated away
- Such bad laws once established are difficult to remove due to the stigma attached with being perceived as pro-pedophile

And it's not hard to think of others. For instance, that dolls exist as an alternative to getting involved with real women in Western countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Everything wrong with legislation against sex dolls

Post by Johnny1975 »

Anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined. But they should be allowed.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Johnny1975 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 3:41 am
Anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined. But they should be allowed.
Anyone who thinks that anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined needs their own head examined.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

flowerthief00 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:
Anyone who thinks that anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined needs their own head examined.
Anyone who thinks that anyone who thinks that anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined needs their own head examined.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Johnny1975 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 6:27 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
October 29th, 2019, 5:14 pm
Johnny1975 wrote:
Anyone who thinks that anyone who thinks that anyone who wants a sex doll needs their head examined needs their own head examined.
I've never tried a sex doll, but in the current climate TFM makes a fairly good case for them.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

If possible every man who likes sex should try having a sex doll at least once in his life. Also, if possible, every man should try having a real girlfriend at least once in his life. Neither is objectively better than the other, but each can be better in its own ways.
That is to say that there are pros and cons that only a close-minded person can't acknowledge.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Some of my students are researching artificial skin with neurons and stuff. The next gen lovedoll will be freaking amazing, till she files a suit for non-consensual sex and takes half your life savings.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

xD Japan is always always ahead of the curve!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Feminists are already planning to ban sex dolls in the USA, Canada, Australia and the UK. They claim that sex dolls make men view woman as sex objects.

If that is the case, then all dildo's and vibrators need to be banned. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."